Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where to start ma loves.....

she isnt doing daily vlogs no more or weekly weigh ins because of the pressure people put on her, she doesn't want to feel bad for gaining 1lb and for someone who claims not to be bothered about gaining 1lb she sure did bang on about it a lot ;)

she doesn't want to stick to a schedule with her uploads because she's self employed so doesn't have to, plus shes loving larrrf as it is and just going with the flow (ie can't be arsed)

she wishes she didn't have to cook tea as she thinks about it from the moment she gets up, im guessing she means she can't decide whether to open a tin of potatoes or beans that day

shes selling so many "reefs" that she is far to busy to do any youtube because they take at least an hour each (not like shes making 10 a day though is it?) and as for the meal plans keeping her busy it must take ages to hit copy/paste/send a couple of tarrrms a week

she's not bothered about what she eats - its christmas
she's chilling in general - its christmas
her grandads dog got given more food - its christmas
her decorations are up - its christmas

the syns in her parrrs have magically changed, first one was around 9 syns a slarrrrce when cut into 8, this one was 9 and a half syns a slarrrce yet was cut into 4 - its christmas

lastly the reason the sarrrrze 14 dress fitted you ma love is..........please see above

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah she’s baaack ! So very busy making custom reefs. No more Trim with Tan Weigh-In Live. She’s winging it ma loves ! How about about a change of channel title then ma loves - “Wing-It with Tan” ?

Reactions: 4
This woman looks so grubby with her untidy unwashed hair , it actually makes me feel queasy to watch her. If you;re going to put your life on the internet for all to see then have some pride in yourself and get a bloody wash .

Reactions: 5

she isnt doing daily vlogs no more or weekly weigh ins because of the pressure people put on her, she doesn't want to feel bad for gaining 1lb and for someone who claims not to be bothered about gaining 1lb she sure did bang on about it a lot ;)

she doesn't want to stick to a schedule with her uploads because she's self employed so doesn't have to, plus shes loving larrrf as it is and just going with the flow (ie can't be arsed)

she wishes she didn't have to cook tea as she thinks about it from the moment she gets up, im guessing she means she can't decide whether to open a tin of potatoes or beans that day

shes selling so many "reefs" that she is far to busy to do any youtube because they take at least an hour each (not like shes making 10 a day though is it?) and as for the meal plans keeping her busy it must take ages to hit copy/paste/send a couple of tarrrms a week

the syns in her parrrs have magically changed, first one was around 9 syns a slarrrrce when cut into 8, this one was 9 and a half syns a slarrrce yet was cut into 4 - its christmas

lastly the reason the sarrrrze 14 dress fitted you ma love is..........please see above
Thought I was the only one to notice that the pie was cut into 4 😂 and there is absolutely no way she is a comfortable size 12. I shot up to a size 14 before loosing weight and getting back down to a 10 and she looks alot bigger than I was, albeit she's probably taller than me but I'd definitely say she was more a 14-16. Nothing wrong with that and I'd have a bit more respect for her if she was just honest about it, one thing I cannot stand is liars!

Yeah she’s baaack ! So very busy making custom reefs. No more Trim with Tan Weigh-In Live. She’s winging it ma loves ! How about about a change of channel title then ma loves - “Wing-It with Tan” ?

or how about Slum it with Tan?

Considering she's happy with her weight and doesn't want the pressure of live weigh ins, she sure went on about her loss of her 6lbs last week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How on earth can she act surprised she had to buy a 14??! She was acting completely shocked because she's "a comfortable 12". There is NO WAY she is a 12. I'm the same height as her, also in the 13st bracket and I'm between 14 & 16 (usually 16).
I can get in to a 12 when I'm in the 11st range. I suppose our weight might be distributed differently but, surely not by that much!

Spot on as always Lexi! It's not bleeping Christmas Tanya it's only 12th November ffs, Christmas is six weeks away! Spotted that about the parrrr, she must think nobody notices these things 😂. I wouldn't be arsed driving 5hrs to Folkstone then through the euro tunnel etc when she can jump on a plane for an hour I know she's not keen on flying but she said she was gonna go to Spain or somewhere before she got engaged.
You can really see the 3.5 stone gain in her face on this latest video. I'm not saying she's fat cos she isn't but she's defo a 14, or maybe even a 16 the denial is hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She won’t need to do YouTube she’s making a wad from being inundated with her reefs come late December she will be back vloging with her ads to make up for loss of money from the reefs.

She’s going to regret eating all they paaars and all the other crap she’s shivering into her mouth. I’m talking from experience I lost 9 stone with slimming world and like her I fell off the wagon and kept saying to myself it’s only a couple of stone I’ve put on and honestly before I knew it I was back to weight I was to start with if not heavier. It’s so easy to gain weight but losing it is so hard. It’s all the lies I hate she’s piling the weight back so what that’s her choice just don’t lie. Honesty is the best policy.

Plus I’m HONEST something these influencers don’t know the meaning of. We went to Disneyland Paris for Christmas i thought the kids would be buzzing but no it’s was so cold 🥶 I know that’s obvious being December but omg we couldn’t do much for the cold we the room we stayed in was such a long walk away from the entertainment and shops the kids where miserable the outside shows where unbearable we where that sore being tense with the cold we could hardly move all we wanted to do was stay in our room for warmth. If you weren’t in a shop paying extortionate prices for crap or eating out (will suit tan then but then again I never saw anything on the menu for baked tottie beans and a heap of cheese 😂😂) was the only heat we had. I thought the Disney Christmas experience would be amazing for the kids I can assure u it definitely wasn’t but I bet you they make out it was amazing 😂😂 But that’s my HONEST opinion, people’s opinion might differ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really dislike her driving and doing vlogs aswell, espically with the kids in the car.
She keeps looking at the camera, she doesn't seem like she as her full attention on the road.
Would her insurance be invalidated if she had a accident while doing vlogs?

wow shes chucks her money around on some tat, terrible haul vlog, random bits and plenty baubles....can't see anyone finding that inspiring, the sarrrze 14 dress looks snug too, especially across her back yet still she's shocked she had to buy a 14, why do these lot lie about size so much when we can clearly see them on camera, she's another jane gammons for sure! just own it and rock whatever size you are without having to bang on about being a size 12 all the time.......and in all that haul STILL no shampoo ma loves ;) the blonde makes it looks 10 times worse too as her roots look darker when her hair needs washing......so 90% of the time then!

I really dislike her driving and doing vlogs aswell, espically with the kids in the car.
She keeps looking at the camera, she doesn't seem like she as her full attention on the road.
that always bothers me too as she is always glancing in the camera and having full on in depth conversations, she's said a few times too she's not a confident driver and she doesn't really like it so its not the best idea to be vlogging so much when driving.

I know I always think this. Her and Chris have had a few accidents/bumps over the years she's done the vlogs and of course she got scammed by a car insurance scammers who bumped into the back of her (NEVER tans fault) so if she is in an accident it would never her fault or because she wasn't paying full attention when vlogging. She is always looking at her self in the viewfinder and pulling at her lashes as well. Yes she' said many times she is not confident driver and only drives in her local town and won't go on motorways etc. so not a good idearrrr my luvs

In a recent vlog, the Halloween one where she wore the wig, she asked if she should have a fringe.
Well, I she is rocking a 'self made' fringe atm ma loves, broken hair where it's been poorly bleached, ie. overlapped
If you carry on going to the (high end) salon that does that, you won't have to worry about Wedding hair, you'll have none left!

Reactions: 3
she just looks like she always needs a good scrub, her face, her hair, her lashes.......they all look like she has a misting of frrraaaar laaarrrrt on a morning

• Haha
wow shes chucks her money around on some tat, terrible haul vlog, random bits and plenty baubles....can't see anyone finding that inspiring, the sarrrze 14 dress looks snug too, especially across her back yet still she's shocked she had to buy a 14, why do these lot lie about size so much when we can clearly see them on camera, she's another jane gammons for sure! just own it and rock whatever size you are without having to bang on about being a size 12 all the time.......and in all that haul STILL no shampoo ma loves ;) the blonde makes it looks 10 times worse too as her roots look darker when her hair needs washing......so 90% of the time then!

that always bothers me too as she is always glancing in the camera and having full on in depth conversations, she's said a few times too she's not a confident driver and she doesn't really like it so its not the best idea to be vlogging so much when driving.
I forgot she is not a confident driver so that makes it even worse. She scares me when she is vlogging with the kids in the car

Reactions: 3
or how about Slum it with Tan?

Considering she's happy with her weight and doesn't want the pressure of live weigh ins, she sure went on about her loss of her 6lbs last week!!
Had to be in money ! not weight surely.

• Haha
She looks gross. It would only have cost a couple of quid for some shampoo and a brush and comb. Why would you want people to see you like that ? You want people to watch your hauls but I can honestly say that by the end of the video, if they get that far, all they are thinking is what a skanky mare you are, they"ve forgotten what you showed in the haul, all they are thinking is how bad your hair must smell.

I've often wondered that, I hate it when they all vlog and drive. Its completely unnecessary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.