Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just put another post on Instagram of her before and after pics......did you know she lost 7 stone in 16 months by just swimming once a week. We know Tan but your only as good as your last weight in
It makes me laugh the she hasn't mentioned on the post that she's put 3.5 stone back on!! How funny ma loves.
I'm not saying she didn't do really well because she did but on her before pic she'd just had her youngest two days before so she was bound to still look big around the stomach area

Reactions: 3
Does she charge more than £40 for custom made?? This is so bleeping tacky especially with the light switch on show. I wouldn't pay £4 for these sorry me love. 🤣

20191107_233156.jpg
20191107_232254.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the daily vlogs have come to a stop. Has stopped listening to her bodeh ma loves? Has she caved in and had some cheesy chips and garrrrrlic mayo and Donner meat!
That pie looked chugging hideous, pastry was not cooked through. She man handled it far too much and thr cheese barely looked warmed through. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
I got my wreath in morrisons a few years ago, it was under £10 I’m sure. Then bought a £1 pack of battery fairy lights for it. £40 what a rip off! I could make one myself for less than half that price 🙄 she definitely isn’t business savvy. Who are these idiots that buy them?!

It makes me laugh the she hasn't mentioned on the post that she's put 3.5 stone back on!! How funny ma loves.
I'm not saying she didn't do really well because she did but on her before pic she'd just had her youngest two days before so she was bound to still look big around the stomach area
She blocked me on insta ,just put memories on the comments haha! she's looking more like the before pic every day ma luv's.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so infuriating......Tan always knows best!!! It’s the basics of pastry, the less you touch it the better. She’s kneaded the life out of it, fine if she didn’t know but a least research it before making a tutorial video and saying ‘you should’ do this next. Then someone tries very kindly to advise her and she dismisses it!! She really makes me mad 😡
Gosh that tan is a witch. The woman was advising not having a go. and the woman was right you do not over handle pastry.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she's been eating shite ma loves, she put something on about hoping she craves lettuce this week. Keep selling those meal plans though ma love. Larrrrrrn drawn ma loves 😂

• Haha
An M & S reduced fat croissant, stated 154 calories on my fitness pal they come up as 195

Reactions: 2
An M & S reduced fat croissant, stated 154 calories on my fitness pal they come up as 195
think this is for the gammon thread ma love ;)
but please do re post it in there as I thought she was telling porkies about the calories too!

Reactions: 3
She's back......she is loving this head space she is in, it's the perks to being self employed my luvs she doesn't have to put any pressure on herself to vlog to a schedule or to lose weight.

She has had a huge influx of reefs orders and they take 2 hours each so shes raking in the cash and is taking the boys to Disneyland Paris for christmas! She does work so hard fulltime to treat her boys.

Oh and she made a parr for tea....no joke

• Haha
...and she bought a size 14 dress from Asda. She’s not a 14, she’s a comfortable 12 so they must come up small! Yeah Jane, I mean Tan, they must come up small and it has nothing to do with the 3.5 stone you have gained 🙄 But it’s Christmas now, so it doesn’t matter, even the poor dog got more food because it’s Christmas ffs!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.