Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lady giving advice is a chef and has been for 25 years but never mind Tan does it her way. Honest to god this woman gets worse. I can’t watch her videos as her hygiene and house gives me the shivers. I remember coming across her when she had lost all her weight and was living in the other house and I thought she was great as I was struggling to stick to slimming world and her videos helped by giving me the kick up the arse I needed. Now she has sold her soul for a quick buck and her hygiene as just got worse 🤢
Maybe that's why Chris likes a takeaway lol! steer clear of the greasy,nose picking chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but that pie looked disgusting the cheese didn’t even look melted 🤮 I must say she fair eats an awfy lot of cheese plus I think it’s time she changed her name as it’s definitely not trim with tan anymore, people just finding her channel must be like wtf is her vlogs about cause it’s defo not a weight loss channel. She’s not doing anymore live weigh ins as it’s too much pressure on her, the way I see it the weigh ins kept her kinda on track now she’s not doing them her “trim” with Tan has went out the window.

Reactions: 4
The pie pastry is 9.5 syns!!!! Only!!! You have to add the filling on top of that 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is so infuriating......Tan always knows best!!! It’s the basics of pastry, the less you touch it the better. She’s kneaded the life out of it, fine if she didn’t know but a least research it before making a tutorial video and saying ‘you should’ do this next. Then someone tries very kindly to advise her and she dismisses it!! She really makes me mad 😡
Unbelievable!

Reactions: 2
I seriously wonder how she has so many fans when she speaks to them like crap with her responses....well thats the ones she can actually be arsed to reply to, one person is asking really politely what dish she used and gets ignored.......id be annoyed if id taken the time to watch, asked a genuine question politely and got ignored, the ones she has replied to get a snarky or head bitten off reply because after all ma loves.......Tan knows best ;)

Reactions: 6
I seriously wonder how she has so many fans when she speaks to them like crap with her responses....well thats the ones she can actually be arsed to reply to, one person is asking really politely what dish she used and gets ignored.......id be annoyed if id taken the time to watch, asked a genuine question politely and got ignored, the ones she has replied to get a snarky or head bitten off reply because after all ma loves.......Tan knows best ;)
Yeah she can be very rude and snipey in her replies, the bloody fans must be thick skinned because some of them still lick her arse after being snapped at! Our Tan needs to get a bloody proper job! Popped to Aldi on my way home from work, spotted arse rings in the biscuit aisle and laughed out loud 😂

• Haha
Yeah she can be very rude and snipey in her replies, the bloody fans must be thick skinned because some of them still lick her arse after being snapped at! Our Tan needs to get a bloody proper job! Popped to Aldi on my way home from work, spotted arse rings in the biscuit aisle and laughed out loud 😂
I cant see "arseland" without belly laughing

• Haha
Why is her lash tech still doing her lashes? Or even worse who is the lash tech because they are well clumpy.
I'm a lash tech and if I saw her rubbing them like that all the time and how dirty she is I'd be refusing infills . Her natural lashes must be wrecked

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t give one fucks about who replies to her she puts a like to act interested she really doesn’t give to monkeys duck tan only sees £ signs she acts this caring person if she did care she would bleeping answer the people who pay her bleeping bills and pays her for so called shopping hauls. I’ll add ads and make over priced reefs so I can have a week off cause the sad cunts fell for her tit. Gain with tan needs to duck off your a money grabbing git that had no care about nobody but her self and bank balance, duck she’s even got her boy making paaarrs for some bonding no hen you want to eating the bleeping lot and blame the kid cause he wanted you to taste them. Change your name and people MIGHT like you - doubt it tho

• Haha
all I could think is all that dirt and oil from her hands was well and truly kneaded through that pastry, considering shes always picking at her eyes, her nose and her face I can't imagine her hand hygiene being great :sick: that"parrrr" will be full of her DNA ma loves

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes just put another post on Instagram of her before and after pics......did you know she lost 7 stone in 16 months by just swimming once a week. We know Tan but your only as good as your last weight in

all I could think is all that dirt and oil from her hands was well and truly kneaded through that pastry, considering shes always picking at her eyes, her nose and her face I can't imagine her hand hygiene being great :sick: that"parrrr" will be full of her DNA ma loves
And popping all those spots lol!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.