Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palmtrees

VIP Member
I just can’t get over how fucking awful she looks, those lips! God almighty

So, the Pinch of Nom recipe book is too fancy for her, of course it is because it you don’t need tinned potatoes or bacon grill for any of the recipes! She’s getting worse, honestly she’s a show. I got this book for Christmas and there’s some really loves meals, the problem is you’ve got to cook from scratch and maybe even chop some spuds ma loves
Is the book worth getting then ? I did wonder !

Reactions: 2

NoseyRosey

And why the fudge is she doing another assumptions video, she’s been begging on her Instagram for people to give her juicy assumptions....last chance to submit your assumptions my luvs!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She is so infuriating......Tan always knows best!!! It’s the basics of pastry, the less you touch it the better. She’s kneaded the life out of it, fine if she didn’t know but a least research it before making a tutorial video and saying ‘you should’ do this next. Then someone tries very kindly to advise her and she dismisses it!! She really makes me mad 😡
Unbelievable!

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
I really hate her driving and doing vlogs aswell, espically with the kids in the car.
She keeps looking at the camera, she doesn't seem like she as her full attention on the road.
Would her insurance be invalidated if she had a accident while doing vlogs?
I thought exactly the same, especially in her latest blog, she just did not seem to be concentrating at all.

monga

VIP Member
so she vlogs looking grubby, greasy, scruffy with a stained top on, then jumps up and down on her bed showing off swimsuits that were clearly very snug and cutting into her and this is quality content?? 😂 did every other vlogger turn them down?? because I can't see why Tan would be their first choice....unless she's jumping on the beggy mitchell bandwagon and emailing companies asking for freebies like her mate gammon chops
[/QUOTEAhaha wonder who the lucky recipient of the returns will be ?

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
she doesn't get it at all does she? its not the fact she uses tinned and frozen it the fact she only ever uses the same ones over and over, spuds, carrots and mixed veg......mix it up ma love ;) and have some fresh in there too, tinned are very salty and soggy too!!
Very salty and soggy? I thought you were describing Tin with Tan, Aaaarr Tan herself!

• Haha
  • Heart

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Disney will be all about making memraaays ma loves. How do they afford these things? They've got Christmas, a wedding, supposedly saving, can spend hundreds on food shops. Then they book disney? She has to only be earning pennies. Wonder if Chris made a little claim after his accident a while ago. Physio isnt mentioned any more 🤔
I often thought this about Tan. Meanwhile i muddle along and havent been on holiday since my honeymoon 6 years ago. My husband reckons shes in debt. Not at all jealous by any stretch of the imagination as i have loads of things to be thankful for but i dont know, something is just off x

Disneylover

VIP Member
I thought so too Lexi, she sounds like a right miserable bitch! This is what I don't get, why filter yourself to high heaven if you're keeping it real? Jesus she looks like a bag of spanners daily and to hundreds of people on you tube! And those fish lips, oh fucking hell. She's got money to burn or she's up to her eyes in debt. Chris wearing them trackies AGAIN! Good god! Men wearing joggers like that always make me think they must smell underneath 🤢 They are rancid the pair of them 🤮🤮🤮
The joggers comment 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
then crisps, a cake bar and some sweets in bed, I know she's using syns but my lord her diet is awful, although she did add more manky salad for speed ma love ;)
lol thats the thing i think sw abosloutely works but its when people twist the plan to their way of thinking like to me that is not healthy

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
What’s the threshold for tax is it 12k? I bet she fiddles it somehow so she doesn’t pay anything and once again who the fuck is buying the bloody meal plans?!

Unbelievable isn’t it, never known anything like it myself
I can’t imagine she earns anywhere near the personal tax allowance so probably doesn’t pay tax but she still has to submit a self assessment for the correct year!!

Disneylover

VIP Member
where to start ma loves.....

she isnt doing daily vlogs no more or weekly weigh ins because of the pressure people put on her, she doesn't want to feel bad for gaining 1lb and for someone who claims not to be bothered about gaining 1lb she sure did bang on about it a lot ;)

she doesn't want to stick to a schedule with her uploads because she's self employed so doesn't have to, plus shes loving larrrf as it is and just going with the flow (ie can't be arsed)

she wishes she didn't have to cook tea as she thinks about it from the moment she gets up, im guessing she means she can't decide whether to open a tin of potatoes or beans that day

shes selling so many "reefs" that she is far to busy to do any youtube because they take at least an hour each (not like shes making 10 a day though is it?) and as for the meal plans keeping her busy it must take ages to hit copy/paste/send a couple of tarrrms a week

she's not bothered about what she eats - its christmas
she's chilling in general - its christmas
her grandads dog got given more food - its christmas
her decorations are up - its christmas

the syns in her parrrs have magically changed, first one was around 9 syns a slarrrrce when cut into 8, this one was 9 and a half syns a slarrrce yet was cut into 4 - its christmas

lastly the reason the sarrrrze 14 dress fitted you ma love is..........please see above
Spot on as always Lexi! It's not fucking Christmas Tanya it's only 12th November ffs, Christmas is six weeks away! Spotted that about the parrrr, she must think nobody notices these things 😂. I wouldn't be arsed driving 5hrs to Folkstone then through the euro tunnel etc when she can jump on a plane for an hour I know she's not keen on flying but she said she was gonna go to Spain or somewhere before she got engaged.
You can really see the 3.5 stone gain in her face on this latest video. I'm not saying she's fat cos she isn't but she's defo a 14, or maybe even a 16 the denial is hilarious

• Heart