Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
thing is Jane never seem to bother with her much, Tan always seems like the hanger on to her and Helen, do you remember the vlog they all met up at a caravan, its was awkward AF, Tan hardly spoke and just sat there being ignored, classic case of Jane using her when she's useful and not bothering with her any other time.
I've noticed this. Whatever Janeykins and Helllleeeen are doing Tan jumps on the bandwagon and starts doing it. Surprised she hasn't jumped on the calorie counting tbh

Reactions: 2

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
she was literally selling that coffee like it was magic beans at first, she "swore down" it was melting away her fat and helping loads, dread to think how many people got sucked in and bought it, she was all chirpy saying trim with tan will get you 20% off ma loves now she can hardly be bothered to even say it and if she does she sounds almost depressed like someones just told her tinned spuds are being discontinued!! ;)
Maybe it were’t waaaahterrr in’t coffeh that were mekkin her skinneh? You know how drinking water melts fat! ;)

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
In the latest haul tan tells us she’s bought a Pepe and co top that’s a size 12 as she wants it baggy. Low and behold the tag is a 14 as seen in the vlog. Why lie about the size?
Noticed that as well.

• Wow

Rosieposey

VIP Member
So she's not paying for the SW app anymore....how is she going to do her meal plans?

I guess she churns out the same old ones anyway so doesn't need to know the syns?

I cant actually believe people order them from her, have you seen her website, it's so out of date ...2017 was her last comment.

That's the first time I've ever looked at it. How the hell does she get away with selling slimming world recipes?

Disneylover

VIP Member
its really obvious she doesn't do a great deal day to day with the amount of moaning she's done about being tired and being non stop, I'd hardly call being back in your hotel room for 5pm non stop, blimey imagine her in Disneyworld Florida for two weeks!!!! She seems to have a "can't be arsed" attitude to most things, her Disney vlogs are dull, she just isnt bothering with any effort anywhere in her life.......and can we all take a moment to appreciate the bloody lips??? they look like fecking inner tubes!!!! couple them with the hoover bristle lashes and she looks even more of a hot mess than usual
Yeah she didn’t seem arsed at Disney did she, I was hyper the first time I took my kids. I thought that about being back in the room for 5pm, bloody hell she might as well have been at home. I know it’s a long day and maybe go back to the room for a breather especially when there’s little ones but go back out ma love!!

Miss polar

VIP Member
I’ve not been on for a while. Haven’t been looking at SW u tubers, even for laughs. Had a look this morning at Tan’s channel. Omg,- what an absoloute car crash. Wouldn’t have thought she could have got much worse, but she looks worse than ever. She’s also piled on the pounds!!

monga

VIP Member
so shes had wonky terrible lip fillers and botox because she worries about her appearance and wants to look her best......yet STILL can't have a shower and wash her fucking hair! merry christmas you filthy animal......literally ;)
OMG! the grease on that hair is shocking,she literally is a filthy animal.

monga

VIP Member
It’s her rug that makes me sick. It’s shown in all its glory on the present picture on her Instagram. It turns my stomach. It’s pure filth.
Oh must have a look! the rug on her head is bad enough.

those mucky brown patches are usually a LOT lighter, im pretty sure they're light grey or cream colour when clean, its beyond help for sure urgh
Yes it's took on the unique colour of shit brown with the odd curry stain for good measure ma luvs.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Palmtrees

VIP Member
She thinks she's got IBS as well and is asking for advice. Contact your mate Janeykins, Tan. Jane knows all about it and suffers terribly from the shits every time she goes out. :poop::poop: You'd think Tan would know that about one of her friends :unsure:
My thoughts exactly ! 😂

monga

VIP Member
Maybe her fella ordered a salad again while she pigged out on chips & she couldn't bare the betrayal 😆
I actually think she edited out Chris having a fruit salad for breakfast ,while she had ham and a load of cheese,even Rio was on cake and a sausage.Was Corby not being investigated for low iron ? no wonder with the diet she feeds them.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Post bath apparently, how someone can look so grubby after a bath is beyond me 🤭
Another mucky bugger is What Luce does, she wears the same black clicked scruffy clothes all the time, her house is a tip and apparently her baby smells of cheese! Does she not have a thread of her own?

• Sick

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I really hate her driving and doing vlogs aswell, espically with the kids in the car.
She keeps looking at the camera, she doesn't seem like she as her full attention on the road.
Would her insurance be invalidated if she had a accident while doing vlogs?
I've often wondered that, I hate it when they all vlog and drive. Its completely unnecessary.

Mistymoo

She makes me want to 🤮picking her nose yawning greasy hair personal hygiene up her ass dosent wash after gym ughhh the list goes on ma'loves currently selling her over priced reefs with decorations she got reduced not £8 a box ma'loves and tan if your a size 14 ma'love don't lie your a 10/12 nobody cares but costs nothing to be honest but maybe if you laid of the chicken slaaaarces and tinned spuds all the shite you constantly gorge on then lie your on plan 😂there's be no need to lie 😉