Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"One thing I've really done since my dad passed away is listen to my body"
Bloody hell, Ive heard some excuses for eating shite but this has to be the most ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
"I wur gonna ave a toastie for me tea but couldn't be bothered so just ad a ham sandwich instead"
errr isnt the difference in effort simply putting said sandwich into the toastie maker she uses? mah word ma loves Tan's getting very lazy these days, can't be arsed to do much at all and i can only imagine all the bird tit she's yet to find from having two of them let loose in the house while she was out :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
"I wur gonna ave a toastie for me tea but couldn't be bothered so just ad a ham sandwich instead"
errr isnt the difference in effort simply putting said sandwich into the toastie maker she uses? mah word ma loves Tan's getting very lazy these days, can't be arsed to do much at all and i can only imagine all the bird tit she's yet to find from having two of them let loose in the house while she was out :sick:
Yeah because it's so much effort making a toastie ma loves. I was wondering the same about the bird tit 😂
So at the start of the video she's so motivated about the gym etc, and she's going back tomorrow. Later she says oh I dunno if I'm gonna go tomorrow. She said the boys and Chris had some pie, Of course she had a slaarrrrce later 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought that about the birds too !😂😂😂

She said she got weighed at the gym and she was 13 stone. Wow, I thought 11 stone was her happy weight. Just keeps creeping up. Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't she happy with her weight a few weeks ago? Just be honest Tan ffs.

Reactions: 2
She listened to her body ma loves.....it told her to sack off the gym and scoff two big brownies but it's alright because she "larrrrks" the balance 😉 Also how much tuna pasta does she make? She eats it for a week and it looks worse every day, get some proper veg in it tan, peppers, onion, cucumber, tomatoes etc
For a "nutritionist" her fruit and veg intake is woeful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She listened to her body ma loves.....it told her to sack off the gym and scoff two big brownies but it's alright because she "larrrrks" the balance 😉 Also how much tuna pasta does she make? She eats it for a week and it looks worse every day, get some proper veg in it tan, peppers, onion, cucumber, tomatoes etc
For a "nutritionist" her fruit and veg intake is woeful
she got her nutritionist title on ta internet ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When are these people going to learn. Bloggers can go on their channels preaching calories ,points ,syns, they can show plates of food healthy nutritious or a sloppy mess.that doesn’t mean they are eating it. until their bodies shrink week on week we know they are Lying . It’s that simple 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s the truth of how eating healthy works . Why the hell do their brainwashed minions not see that . Why after seeing them clearly growing before their eyes can’t they see they are being used . They are being mind controlled by these con bloggers. Why oh why is tattle.life frowned upon for pointing out what these scammers are up to . My mind boggles it really does .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
...and still drinking the skinny coffee! 😮
That's working it's magic, ma loves, right before our very eyes. :rolleyes:

Surely no one is buying that tit? I mean, we all know that stuff doesn't work but there's proof right in front of your own eyes ma loves!

I notice the skinny sauces haven't made one appearance since the disaster recipe "arrrdeas" series she did

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I notice the skinny sauces haven't made one appearance since the disaster recipe "arrrdeas" series she did
Love it...arrrdeas 😂
Yeah funny that, what a shocker!

...and still drinking the skinny coffee! 😮
That's working it's magic, ma loves, right before our very eyes. :rolleyes:

Surely no one is buying that tit? I mean, we all know that stuff doesn't work but there's proof right in front of your own eyes ma loves!
You would think people can see past the tit but clearly not ma love! bleeping joke, the skinny cafe must be as deluded as her fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You would think people can see past the tit but clearly not ma love! bleeping joke, the skinny cafe must be as deluded as her fans 😂
she was literally selling that coffee like it was magic beans at first, she "swore down" it was melting away her fat and helping loads, dread to think how many people got sucked in and bought it, she was all chirpy saying trim with tan will get you 20% off ma loves now she can hardly be bothered to even say it and if she does she sounds almost depressed like someones just told her tinned spuds are being discontinued!! ;)

• Haha
thing is Jane never seem to bother with her much, Tan always seems like the hanger on to her and Helen, do you remember the vlog they all met up at a caravan, its was awkward AF, Tan hardly spoke and just sat there being ignored, classic case of Jane using her when she's useful and not bothering with her any other time.
I've noticed this. Whatever Janeykins and Helllleeeen are doing Tan jumps on the bandwagon and starts doing it. Surprised she hasn't jumped on the calorie counting tbh

she was literally selling that coffee like it was magic beans at first, she "swore down" it was melting away her fat and helping loads, dread to think how many people got sucked in and bought it, she was all chirpy saying trim with tan will get you 20% off ma loves now she can hardly be bothered to even say it and if she does she sounds almost depressed like someones just told her tinned spuds are being discontinued!! ;)
Maybe it were’t waaaahterrr in’t coffeh that were mekkin her skinneh? You know how drinking water melts fat! ;)

• Haha
missing woman
last seen almost nodding off on her sofa after a hard day pumpkin picking
answers to the name Tan but could also try "ma love"
says she's a saaaarrze 10 but more like a 14 these days
don't bother thinking anyone with clean hair is her......it won't be
yawns a LOT, has dodgy lashes and may have been spotted in "arseland"
if found please return to youtube as us tattlers need our fix ma loves ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
missing woman
last seen almost nodding off on her sofa after a hard day pumpkin picking
answers to the name Tan but could also try "ma love"
says she's a saaaarrze 10 but more like a 14 these days
don't bother thinking anyone with clean hair is her......it won't be
yawns a LOT, has dodgy lashes and may have been spotted in "arseland"
if found please return to youtube as us tattlers need our fix ma loves ;)
Omg - how true. Where is she ma love ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.