Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people like her get so many followers? her latest haul........"mmm the candle smells all orangey just like autumn" its effing pumpkin and oranges do not smell like autumn you greasy bum hole!
27k followers but when did she last get 27k views. People just hasn’t bothered to unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow Chris vlog with his buddies 😱 like the The krankies on a day out 🥴 bless him beats jacket spuds and wreath making I suppose 🥴🥴😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow Chris vlog with his buddies 😱 like the The krankies on a day out 🥴 bless him beats jacket spuds and wreath making I suppose 🥴🥴😬
I know, I've not known 3 grown men to act that on a day out. The little kid inside us all always comes out at places like this but they really a very odd set up with these 3. I did laugh when Chris they are going on the Arse Blast (Ice Blast) 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
its really....odd, its like a sketch from little Britain, my WTF face was on a lot as I watched it, only managed parts of it as it was super dull but wow if my other half put that out id be mortified :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
its really....odd, its like a sketch from little Britain, my WTF face was on a lot as I watched it, only managed parts of it as it was super dull but wow if my other half put that out id be mortified :ROFLMAO:
Ha ha absolutely shocking 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she doesn't get it at all does she? its not the fact she uses tinned and frozen it the fact she only ever uses the same ones over and over, spuds, carrots and mixed veg......mix it up ma love ;) and have some fresh in there too, tinned are very salty and soggy too!!
Very salty and soggy? I thought you were describing Tin with Tan, Aaaarr Tan herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I know, I've not known 3 grown men to act that on a day out. The little kid inside us all always comes out at places like this but they really a very odd set up with these 3. I did laugh when Chris they are going on the Arse Blast (Ice Blast) 😂 😂
Bore~off!,,, and I mean the video not the tattler. Nosey Rosey. 😬

Reactions: 4
Barry and Paul from the Chuckle Brothers finally found their long lost third brother.

• Haha
did you know ma loves that her necklace has an ameest stone surrounded by savoski crystals ;)
Howling !😂😂😂😂😂😂 Don,t forget it,s also got a bit of her dad in it too, well his ashes so he can go down the aisle with her on her wedding day! She,ll have lost the necklace or got sick of it by then ffs!

• Haha
She wasn’t having anything to do with her dad and wasn’t having him at the wedding because he was a drunk . Now she wants him there. Harsh I know. But true.

Reactions: 11
She wasn’t having anything to do with her dad and wasn’t having him at the wedding because he was a drunk . Now she wants him there. Harsh I know. But true.
Totally agree, now it’s like he was the best dad in the world !

so someone presumed she was "harrrr maintenance" and got her back up but its ok as she knows its just down to the fact she has her lashes done...yes Tan thats the reason ;) and does she ever wash her bloody hair??? yes I know im obsessed but man alive ive never known anyone live the greasy life as much as she does, imagine her pillow cases :sick:

• Haha
so someone presumed she was "harrrr maintenance" and got her back up but its ok as she knows its just down to the fact she has her lashes done...yes Tan thats the reason ;) and does she ever wash her bloody hair??? yes I know im obsessed but man alive ive never known anyone live the greasy life as much as she does, imagine her pillow cases :sick:
She pisses me off. someone in the comments asked how her gym membership is going and she said not very well. She just a lazy, greasy, dirty little mare

And those brows. They look like bloody caterpillars stuck on her face.

• Haha
You crack me up 🤣🤣🤣

Love how she jumped in the mental health week bandwagon, she put it in the title. Plenty of ads in the video too ma loves

Reactions: 4
Love how she jumped in the mental health week bandwagon, she put it in the title. Plenty of ads in the video too ma loves
she's so bloody predictable, laid low for a week after calling Patrick out with her chum hammy and then making out its mental health, shame on her for hiding behind something so many people genuinely suffer with, bet if someone messaged her wanting to buy a tacky "reef" she'd have been fine to answer though! mental health my arse, more like guilty conscience and fear of being called out on his vlog too ma loves ;)

she's so bloody predictable, laid low for a week after calling Patrick out with her chum hammy and then making out its mental health, shame on her for hiding behind something so many people genuinely suffer with, bet if someone messaged her wanting to buy a tacky "reef" she'd have been fine to answer though! mental health my arse, more like guilty conscience and fear of being called out on his vlog too ma loves ;)
Yeah very predictable, there's just no shame is there with her or Gammons or Hammy 😂. Oh yeah she'd be straight on it if she got a message about a reef for sure. Gets on my tits

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.