Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah very predictable, there's just no shame is there with her or Gammons or Hammy 😂. Oh yeah she'd be straight on it if she got a message about a reef for sure. Gets on my tits
thing is Jane never seem to bother with her much, Tan always seems like the hanger on to her and Helen, do you remember the vlog they all met up at a caravan, its was awkward AF, Tan hardly spoke and just sat there being ignored, classic case of Jane using her when she's useful and not bothering with her any other time.

Reactions: 3
Love how she jumped in the mental health week bandwagon, she put it in the title. Plenty of ads in the video too ma loves
I know mental health is a real issue not just a subject to cling onto because it’s the latest headline and might get you a few extra views. . People die by their own hands because they really cannot face another moment. They maybe loved but they just don’t see it. Bloggers latching onto that for attention really ought to be ashamed of themselves. These people are feeling real pain not just a bit of a down day because they feel guilty for shoving one of their friends who actually does suffer from depression under the bus. And try to cover their own backs because they gained so much weight they could not face their fans. Rather than owning up to gaining weight they one by one make a reason not to face the music. The venue too large . Just own up . Do not use fake mental health as a reason. If you suffered real mental health you would not have the headspace to vlog and edit day in day out. It’s a struggle just to get out of bed and face the day. Never mind pick up a camera

Reactions: 7
thing is Jane never seem to bother with her much, Tan always seems like the hanger on to her and Helen, do you remember the vlog they all met up at a caravan, its was awkward AF, Tan hardly spoke and just sat there being ignored, classic case of Jane using her when she's useful and not bothering with her any other time.
Oh yes Trim with tat is defo third wheeling with Hammy and Helen for sure, I remember the video you're spot on, awkward af defo.

Reactions: 5
I used to like Tan ma loves but it all seems to be falling apart ma loves. I liked the vlogs with the boys. But constantly flogging the Customised Meal Plans/Skinny coffee/reefs and the aftermath of the NON event SLIM-CON. Tan ma love is now back to posting that someone has lost 4.5 lb whilst doing one of her meal plans. Well get back on it girl ! Show us how to do it ma love !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to like Tan ma loves but it all seems to be falling apart ma loves. I liked the vlogs with the boys. But constantly flogging the Customised Meal Plans/Skinny coffee/reefs and the aftermath of the NON event SLIM-CON. Tan ma love is now back to posting that someone has lost 4.5 lb whilst doing one of her meal plans. Well get back on it girl ! Show us how to do it ma love !
HELLURRRR MA LOVES!

• Haha
Yes defo falling apart, she makes me laugh she's hardly on plan but sells these rip off meal plans, I see she's got 20% off she must be low on orders. Maybe people are seeing the light ma love!!

• Haha
meal plan shopping list........you only need a few things for them ma loves, tinned potatoes, packs of dodgy looking ham, frozen mixed veg, tuna, pasta and "laaarrrrt" mayo, ooops almost forgot the corned beef for the gruel....I man corned beef hash recipe, then use them all in every concoction going, the pasta "salad" will feed you for four days straight loves, looks "draaaaa" and a bit crap really but who cares its on plan ;)

grab yours now and get 20% off these crappy plans from someone who thinks ham on dry bread makes a meal and who has more protein daily in the manky tile grout on the back of her cooker than in her meals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ohhh Tan, if your meal plans were that great you would of thought you would be able to follow them and loose but all they are is pre packaged crap.

Also smashed a gym session today PT booked yet had a greasy fry up after surely that isn't going to help you loose.

See she as been christmas shopping aswell now lets wait for the what I have got the boys for christmas videos that seem to do there rounds on YouTube.

• Haha
meal plan shopping list........you only need a few things for them ma loves, tinned potatoes, packs of dodgy looking ham, frozen mixed veg, tuna, pasta and "laaarrrrt" mayo, ooops almost forgot the corned beef for the gruel....I man corned beef hash recipe, then use them all in every concoction going, the pasta "salad" will feed you for four days straight loves, looks "draaaaa" and a bit crap really but who cares its on plan ;)

grab yours now and get 20% off these crappy plans from someone who thinks ham on dry bread makes a meal and who has more protein daily in the manky tile grout on the back of her cooker than in her meals
Love the way you take our Tan off, Lexi you're hilarious 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
the duck is that “fry up”?! The beans looks like someone has vomited up undigested food and the eggs look like they’ve seen better days...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember when I first came across tan and that isn’t too long ago I thought what a lovely pretty woman she was. I was impressed by her weight loss. But then I don’t know what happened to her suddenly waynetta was making the vlogs tan is not recognisable she looks , depressed , scruffy , fatter, . Her vidios have become really boring she struggles for content. Her kids fight for her attention but she’s just interested in talking to the screen. When my kids were that young I read with them had paints at the table ,played snakes and ladders draughts and other games. I didn’t always want to be doing that but being a parent you have to spend this time with your kids. She won’t get this time back with them . They won’t thank her for it when they are old enough to let her know. Helen from the livingstones seems to have more of an idea of how to balance family and blogging maybe tan should follow Helen’s lead.

sheeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaack ;) ok so those who know me know i don't deal well with her lack of personal hygiene, some may say im a tad OTT about it but sweet jesus she went to the gym yesterday morning, came out bright red and dripping in sweat and didn't have a bath til the evening urgh!!! in that time she had her brows done too, that is beyond gross even for her! think she re name the channel honk with tan.
Also she says she bought a coat "very very oversaaaarzed" yet it was a 14-16, that is not very very oversized Tan! im so sick of these youtube weight loss fails thinking we can only hear them and not actually see them, be bloody honest ma love, its not a bad thing to be a size 14-16 but its pathetic to try to convince your loyal band of followers that you're still a size 10 while pointing out your double chin! did chuckle at the tuna pasts making an appearance, that'll be her lunch for the next 3 days now ma loves ;)

• Sick
sheeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaack ;) ok so those who know me know i don't deal well with her lack of personal hygiene, some may say im a tad OTT about it but sweet jesus she went to the gym yesterday morning, came out bright red and dripping in sweat and didn't have a bath til the evening urgh!!! in that time she had her brows done too, that is beyond gross even for her! think she re name the channel honk with tan.
Also she says she bought a coat "very very oversaaaarzed" yet it was a 14-16, that is not very very oversized Tan! im so sick of these youtube weight loss fails thinking we can only hear them and not actually see them, be bloody honest ma love, its not a bad thing to be a size 14-16 but its pathetic to try to convince your loyal band of followers that you're still a size 10 while pointing out your double chin! did chuckle at the tuna pasts making an appearance, that'll be her lunch for the next 3 days now ma loves ;)
Def lurking on here as we pointed out she should practice what she preaches by doing her personalised meal plan herself ! She’s back on it ma loves ! How long will it last ? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Def lurking on here as we pointed out she should practice what she preaches by doing her personalised meal plan herself ! She’s back on it ma loves ! How ling will it last ? 😂
til she "listens to her body" and stuffs in another take away ;)

• Haha
Will the Tuesday weigh in lives come back - doubt it. Weren’t they meant to happen when the kids went back to school after their summer break and yet not one weigh in has happened. She will weigh in IF she starts losing the LBS and make out she’s maintained. We ain’t daft ma luuurvvv

Agree with all this! She's had her final burger king ma loves until......next week 😂. I see she didn't say how much weight she's put on, her face is defo looking rounder ma loves

Def lurking on here as we pointed out she should practice what she preaches by doing her personalised meal plan herself ! She’s back on it ma loves ! How long will it last ? 😂
Let's take bets 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.