Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be back next week after Halloween is over because she'll need to start flogging her Christmas reefs. She bought loads of stuff for making them in the sales last year, only £40 with larrrttss my luvs !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve ordered a “reef” WITH lights and it’s absolutely stunning for £20 yes half the price of yours Tan, all you see is £ signs and food it’s a case of You don’t give 2 flying f**ks about your followers as long as they line your pocket with your overpriced reefs oh and by the way it’s WREATHS fgs and crap coffee and whatever crap you try and sell

• Haha
missing woman
last seen almost nodding off on her sofa after a hard day pumpkin picking
answers to the name Tan but could also try "ma love"
says she's a saaaarrze 10 but more like a 14 these days
don't bother thinking anyone with clean hair is her......it won't be
yawns a LOT, has dodgy lashes and may have been spotted in "arseland"
if found please return to youtube as us tattlers need our fix ma loves ;)
Just got in from a tit shift at work, I'm now pissing myself, thanks Lexi 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
missing woman
last seen almost nodding off on her sofa after a hard day pumpkin picking
answers to the name Tan but could also try "ma love"
says she's a saaaarrze 10 but more like a 14 these days
don't bother thinking anyone with clean hair is her......it won't be
yawns a LOT, has dodgy lashes and may have been spotted in "arseland"
if found please return to youtube as us tattlers need our fix ma loves ;)
Do you think she's still a born again gym bunny or has the novelty worn off after 2 sessions. Dont forget though shes found her happy weight and is comfortable maintaining it now. Maybe so but please stop banging on about losing 7 stone when you've put half back on. Least she's still a size 10 though eh?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my love's this girl cracks me up so embarrassing it's cringy constantly yawning sticking her razor sharp nails up her nose on camera her personal hygiene is up her ass🙄

Reactions: 1
She has a new post on FB. Notice she’s back to promoting her “Skinny Coffee” ! Plus people are asking her where they can buy it ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
banging on about self care again.....yawn! self care to me is also having a wash and not looking like captain cavemans other half, also noticed no mention of a discount for the coffee shite.......has someone been dropped as a brand rep ma loves ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute classic post. She should be on the stage ma loves ! 😂
Our Lexi is brilliant, she's our resident comedian 😂

She has a new post on FB. Notice she’s back to promoting her “Skinny Coffee” ! Plus people are asking her where they can buy it ! 🤣
Honestly the mind bleeping boggles!

banging on about self care again.....yawn! self care to me is also having a wash and not looking like captain cavemans other half, also noticed no mention of a discount for the coffee shite.......has someone been dropped as a brand rep ma loves ;)
Howling 😂😂 Captain Caveman's other half 😂

She'll be back next week after Halloween is over because she'll need to start flogging her Christmas reefs. She bought loads of stuff for making them in the sales last year, only £40 with larrrttss my luvs !
You're right she'll be all over insta saying only two reefs left ma loves, DM me to order. She's so bleeping predictable

• Heart
IMG_20191026_121155.jpg
Packet of chicken slaaaaaarces for lunch ma loves.
How much does she charges for meal plans? Just curious!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 52154
Packet of chicken slaaaaaarces for lunch ma loves.
How much does she charges for meal plans? Just curious!
Fairly certain around £20 I did have a look once out of curiosity. It's basically a slimming world menu, using their guidelines. How they've never cottoned on is beyond me. How the hell she is allowed to call herself a nutritionist is just too much.

Reactions: 2
This was an hour ago 🙄 is that just her getting ready for the day? 🤷‍♀️ What mum can have a bath in the middle of the day, especially on a Saturday. So so lazy. A bath will filthy anyway, needs a good shower.
I don't think there is anything wrong with having a bath in the middle of the day when you have kids! It isn't like they are little babies. It is half term so routines probably much more relaxed.

Actually nearly spat out my tea! Good one Lexi 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Skinny coffee clearly doesn't work ma loves... The people flogging it are putting on the pounds faster than a nana on the slot machines on a day trip to Blackpool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
morning ma loves ;) and she's back with the 25% off the shite coffee ;) not seen her do "spaaaaarrrce entaaarrce" sachets for a while, isnt it funny how they "love" them so much when being given them free yet they never see the light of day once they have to buy them themselves :unsure:

Someone on FB page has asked if she’s stopped doing her YouTube videos. She said as it was half term she has taken the time to be in the moment with her boys.

Reactions: 1
Someone on FB page has asked if she’s stopped doing her YouTube videos. She said as it was half term she has taken the time to be in the moment with her boys.
Is she not in the moment with them during term time then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.