Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
blimey that shopping haul! not a lot there for £229 ma loves, saying that £30 of it went on cheese! how many pies is she planning on making???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Genuinely can't believe the state of that meal plan!!! She should be ashamed of herself, I've not followed slimming world in a year and could do better than that!
2 Alpen lights and 3 babybells for breakfast followed by a mugshot and a fruit salad? You'd be absolutely starving!!
Her snacks are completely ridiculous too, yes eggs and meat and low fat yogurts are/were free/low syn on slimming world, but they're bloody high calories compared to fruit and veg 🙈

Seen it all now ma loves

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been said, but I find it hard to keep up with all the threads (especially when some are fast moving, I do try!) But did any more come of the other person who was selling the wreaths but using Tan's exact same picture?! Anyone know?

• Wow
Sorry if this has been said, but I find it hard to keep up with all the threads (especially when some are fast moving, I do try!) But did any more come of the other person who was selling the wreaths but using Tan's exact same picture?! Anyone know?
we never got an answer, the person who posted it didn't elaborate anymore but it was Tans picture the other lady was using in the end so not sure but would still like to know as I hate half a tale :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
we never got an answer, the person who posted it didn't elaborate anymore but it was Tans picture the other lady was using in the end so not sure but would still like to know as I hate half a tale :ROFLMAO:
SAME 😂😂

• Haha
there's a fugly overpriced "reef" still for sale ma loves....any "tekkers" ?? she'll even throw in a sharrt meal plan and wash her hair if you buy it ;)

• Haha
Oh mare... such a healthy paaarr...... not! Jeez so much fat and grease in that slice mar love

Reactions: 1
Oh mare... such a healthy paaarr...... not! Jeez so much fat and grease in that slice mar love
Just watched it, husband has just walked in from a night shift and said I thought she was on a diet 😂
Cheese and onion paaaarrr by trim with tan, healthy not!! Why is she kneading it like dough??!
Plus how many bloody ads in one video, the reefs not selling as well as you thought ma love?!

• Haha
I think anyone would lose weight on 2 alpen lights, babybells, mug shot and fruit its hardly enough to fill a pre school child never mind an adult its near starving yourself.

Reactions: 4
She is so infuriating......Tan always knows best!!! It’s the basics of pastry, the less you touch it the better. She’s kneaded the life out of it, fine if she didn’t know but a least research it before making a tutorial video and saying ‘you should’ do this next. Then someone tries very kindly to advise her and she dismisses it!! She really makes me mad 😡

Attachments

• Wow
She is so infuriating......Tan always knows best!!! It’s the basics of pastry, the less you touch it the better. She’s kneaded the life out of it, fine if she didn’t know but a least research it before making a tutorial video and saying ‘you should’ do this next. Then someone tries very kindly to advise her and she dismisses it!! She really makes me mad 😡
Her reply! "I think everyone has their own way of making pies" :LOL: You gotta laugh. She's made 2 or 3 pies in her life and now she's a bleeping pastry chef!

• Haha
And why the fudge is she doing another assumptions video, she’s been begging on her Instagram for people to give her juicy assumptions....last chance to submit your assumptions my luvs!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet she ate the whole lot with s mug of skinny coffee ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that pie! its like one huge mound of cholesterol and do we really think she cut it into 8 slarrrces and only had one?? nope!! "so ere we av trim with tans cheese n onion parrrrr" what a contradiction in terms, there's nowt trim about that ma love ;)
can someone please tell her how to make a meat and potato parrrr cos she dun't know and is asking for help.......open tin of spuds......open tin of meat, chuck both in your overworked pastry........that'll be her next vlog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Welcome to Slowly Gain with Tan, where you to can binge on parrsss and have a staarr week every other week.

• Haha
Christ she basically used 2 full bags of cheese and half an onion! There’s no way they summed that correctly!

The lady giving advice is a chef and has been for 25 years but never mind Tan does it her way. Honest to god this woman gets worse. I can’t watch her videos as her hygiene and house gives me the shivers. I remember coming across her when she had lost all her weight and was living in the other house and I thought she was great as I was struggling to stick to slimming world and her videos helped by giving me the kick up the arse I needed. Now she has sold her soul for a quick buck and her hygiene as just got worse 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.