Travel Vloggers and VanLifers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still like The Expawers a lot.
They have taken time out with this van build but I find them entertaining and they will be back on the road soon enough.
Chapter by Chapter is another I enjoy although I know they are not for everyone.

Reactions: 4
I still like The Expawers a lot.
They have taken time out with this van build but I find them entertaining and they will be back on the road soon enough.
Chapter by Chapter is another I enjoy although I know they are not for everyone.
I was wondering how they were getting on earlier. I always liked their positive attitude and more of a potter about attitude rather than having to rush here there everywhere (when there was no need, looking at you Happy Days et al). They've dropped off my suggested videos on YouTube now, I should probably leave this thread as I am bored of all the van lifers now and don't watch any. Mind you so many of the OG channels are no longer vanners and have moved on to house Reno, babies, and so on!

So, Travel Beans..never really watched them, but did after reading on here about the break in and all I can say is, they both instantly give off fake vibes?! That woman reminds me of a younger (still irritatingly annoying) Lynsey from Roaming Radfords, they are SO alike!! And I don’t watch RR for that very reason of Lyns being an itch you cannot scratch! 😖 anyone watch Meanderingmancs? Or Field View Adventures?

Reactions: 3
So, Travel Beans..never really watched them, but did after reading on here about the break in and all I can say is, they both instantly give off fake vibes?! That woman reminds me of a younger (still irritatingly annoying) Lynsey from Roaming Radfords, they are SO alike!! And I don’t watch RR for that very reason of Lyns being an itch you cannot scratch! 😖 anyone watch Meanderingmancs? Or Field View Adventures?
Meanderingmancs yes, they popped up on my feed around Christmas as they were in Spain at the same time as NOT and Bertie Bus. Didn't watch them much as wasn't keen but have been watching a little since they split up now she is on her own in the camper van in Scotland, mostly for the Aviemore scenery. Not sure what to make of her at times but the dogs are cute.

Reactions: 1
Field View Adventures made a point in a recent blog that Zack was in the van doing schoolwork. I think perhaps they read here! 👋

• Haha
Field View Adventures made a point in a recent blog that Zack was in the van doing schoolwork. I think perhaps they read here! 👋
Yes, I thought that too. But Steve and Kathryn are constantly moaning about everything! They should think themselves lucky they can travel and not have to work!! Why moan about a tit night sleep, when you parked up near a building site! Always justifying the money they spend on beers, trets etc…yawn! And they visit the most boring places, like war museums and never film the good things they stumble across. I’ve noticed how much weight they a put on aswell since living in the van.
I have a theory that Susie & Steve are secretly having an affair…listen to the songs they play on their vlogs 🤔😎😂 and when he was left with susie at his camper alone (he sent zacky & Kath off to town) I reckon they 😉😉😉😉ged, as when Kath got back, he was overly affectionate towards her and he’s never done that on the videos. Might all be innocent, but just putting it out there 😉☺

• Heart
  • Haha
apologies I didn't realise you had posted previously about true blue travellers, Ive never watched Kinging it and don't intend to, have you watched We bought a van, (Charlie and Tasha) I think it is they haven't had any new stuff for a couple of months though
No worries! I am cringing hard trying to watch True Blue Travellers in Morocco... Zero understanding of the local culture prancing around in skimpy clothing baring as much skin as possible in an area where clearly people are very religious and conservative. The murderous looks they get everywhere and seem completely oblivious about it.

I lived in a similar country for five years and I never would have dared to dress revealingly even on a hot day. It's not just because I wanted to respect the local customs, it was also a security factor. I even toned down my normal behaviour because of similar reasons. You can do whatever you like in your home but not outdoors and you cannot behave like you normally would in western countries when amongst the locals if you want to be respected.

Is anyone like me and getting fed up with Northerners on Tour with constantly putting up click bait titles 🙄

Is anyone like me and getting fed up with Northerners on Tour with constantly putting up click bait titles 🙄
seems to be the trend with most YouTubers lately. They think it helps their algorithm

I’ve never heard of Those Happy Days until I heard them mentioned on here.
Have they always been so unlikeable?
They are getting rid of the van and are now living in a car camper!
They’re nearing their 40s and imho they come across as a couple of wasters who will do anything to avoid working for a living, even if it means living in a car and cleaning your teeth in Tesco‘s toilets! They behave like they are in their early 20s. She just seems miserable all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jannine is forty-one and now has nowhere to plug in her hairdryer. 😐
They constantly lie and If they are living in that car then I will be gobsmacked.
They either have a house, are with relatives or in a hotel.
We must start Sherlocking and looking for clues.

I’ve never heard of Those Happy Days until I heard them mentioned on here.
Have they always been so unlikeable?
They are getting rid of the van and are now living in a car camper!
They’re nearing their 40s and imho they come across as a couple of wasters who will do anything to avoid working for a living, even if it means living in a car and cleaning your teeth in Tesco‘s toilets! They behave like they are in their early 20s. She just seems miserable all the time.
You've summed them up very well 😂
Received wisdom is they aren't actually living in the car even though are pretending to be.
They've always been incredibly slippery about timelines. Months missing where nobody knows if they are actually in their van or with parents/friends.
They are so daft they quite often 'out' themselves. Eg posting a photo pretending they were still in India - when an eagle eyed commenter on YT recognised it as a cafe in Bali 😂
(I presume you know they have their own entertaining on thread here 😂).

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched the Travel Beans' latest video titled Stranded in France? About half way into the video, their baby seems to suddenly have a bruised eye. Did he hit it somewhere or is it an eye infection of some sort? They don't address it at all even though you can clearly see there's something wrong with it. Maybe they are too thick to notice, I dunno. It's a bit worrying though.

Sorry for the blurry screenshots but their camera was out of focus.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.19.56.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.20.04.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.21.29.png

The poor kid is usually so happy and bubbly and now he just seemed ill and sad. :confused:

• Sad
Has anyone watched the Travel Beans' latest video titled Stranded in France? About half way into the video, their baby seems to suddenly have a bruised eye. Did he hit it somewhere or is it an eye infection of some sort? They don't address it at all even though you can clearly see there's something wrong with it. Maybe they are too thick to notice, I dunno. It's a bit worrying though.

View attachment 2894372
View attachment 2894373
View attachment 2894374

The poor kid is usually so happy and bubbly and now he just seemed ill and sad. :confused:
it popped up but I didn't watch it. felt more click baity than usual

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2894372
View attachment 2894373
View attachment 2894374

She's not looking particularly happy or healthy either. And he never looked happy or healthy. He as in the father.