Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whereabouts

My wife watches them, I am
but a mere bystander...I get the program they are running with... YouTube income....premium members...now the super thanks, which has turned into the most annoying kisses and hand shakes segment ever. There is just that something about him.... He's just one aggravating man...I feel sorry for the gravy browned lady with him....I think she's not a bad sole...just been sweet talked into buying the van, which I'm sure will end up needing some major repairs one day...and then we'll all know about it....
Why do I sit and watch him...🤕🤕🤕
I have got some genetic anomaly that feeds on moronic behaviour....😖
Same here....we watch them but can't stand them🤣🤣🤣

The head gasket issue referred to in the chat and on their channel never seems to have been put to bed.
Well here goes... their van is based on a 2013 fiat hymer 2287cc fiat diesel...last MOT in August it had done 56k.
That isn't the kind of mileage they would expect to get a failure unless Desperate D had lost a quantity of coolant (leak) and left the top end dry.
No doubt he could have and thought the wind blowing through the rad would be enough to cool it Dumb F.
There is a simple combustion gas test works for all fuels...costs around £10, (eBay) comes with all components to test ...just add the vehicle coolant liquid, (small amount) if the blue indicator liquid goes from blue to yellow combustion gases are being introduced into the coolant stream ....Then the question is where .... gasket, cracked head....🤔 Or he could simply have a slight leak...and the above scenario is about to happen...
Coolant leak increases, coolant diminishes, major failure occurs....Bang into Spanish garage ....an invoice so big those bags under his eyes couldn't catch the tears...
💰💰💰😳😳😳. He'd go into a John Smith's permapiss mode ...
Laughing my head off at the bag under eyes comment 🤣🤣🤣

I can't believe she goes months and months without seeing her daughter's They have a 4 berth motorhome why don't they have them come to stay over on the school holidays. She might think it's not affecting them but long term kids don't forget.
He would never have kids around the selfish twat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

moholiving

One of my pet hates is when Dan says ‘we get paid tomorrow’. No Dan, you get paid when you work.
You work and then your employer pays you for working. What you do is not ‘work’, you make shite videos, numpties give you freebies and send you money and then you get money from YouTube. Half the time you don’t know when you’re getting money from YouTube, if you actually worked you’d have a payday so you’d know when you were getting your wage!!!!

Presto

Oh boy it gets better a big silly spoiled boy I don't think Mummy took him dining out very often. What a waste of money in these hard times when people find it hard to pay for eating and heating. It's getting beyond a joke WAKEN UP YOU. SUBSCRIBERS HE'S MAKING A FOOL OF YOU.

Ian Hall

My wife watches them, I am
but a mere bystander...I get the program they are running with... YouTube income....premium members...now the super thanks, which has turned into the most annoying kisses and hand shakes segment ever. There is just that something about him.... He's just one aggravating man...I feel sorry for the gravy browned lady with him....I think she's not a bad sole...just been sweet talked into buying the van, which I'm sure will end up needing some major repairs one day...and then we'll all know about it....
Why do I sit and watch him...🤕🤕🤕
I have got some genetic anomaly that feeds on moronic behaviour....😖

• Haha

Diamond Geezer

Maybe if she’s now rolling in money she could pay to fix the bloody fridge at long last!

Maybe she could afford a younger and better boyfriend too.

Perhaps that's the big birthday surprise she has been working on - getting herself a hunky young Spaniard toy-boy and leaving antiquated creaky old Dan on the side of the road eating their dust.

I would definitely pay a big Superfanks to see that happen.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Diamond Geezer

The seasoned travellers are too frightened to try anything new or different to what they are used to - frozen oven crap or chips with salad or burgers washed down by several huge beers. I hope he orders a local delicacy by mistake - fried bull’s testicles.

They visit a grocery store but never stock up on canned food or other pantry staples etc to tide them over when a restaurant is not open.

I made the mistake of watching one of their recent vlogs on a huge tv - my god her makeup and hair are truly frightening in closeup and his wrinkles puts the Grand Canyon to shame. Never again.

There must have been some real nasty comments deleted on the last vlog as others are referring to them and one viewer asked him to ban another viewer called “Specials”. Was that someone from here? And did anyone see what was said before it was deleted.

Last edited:

Whereabouts

I don’t think he really wanted to order once he saw how many people were in the building. All he had to do was watch where other people were ordering from and then take a picture of the menu and point to the things on it that they wanted. So simple.

Mazzy gets talked out of a lot of things I suspect.
Shes talked out of everything unless he wants it...all she wanted was a nice meal,him giving it the "i thought it would be a nice candle lit meal with just us two"lying twat....selfish selfish man

Presto

TE="cougarwba, post: 12718306, member: 369173"]
What a co.plete knob he looked whedo they hhought a bulb of garlic was a clove. Hes a thick twat when you weigh everything up. I thought the same about the pong in that van. Stale smoke sweat clothes worn until they walk off him plus the mold. Skanky pair
[/QUOTE]
Yes superfanks are dropping through the floor. Less than £6 for the windy video. Big change from when they first went over , they were getting 50-60 quid a video. Hope the superfankers have found this thread and realise they are being taken for mugs.
[/]
Less than £6 on the windy video about the price of a pk Spanish Fags. It's still too much as far as their own money is concerned they don't have.jobs so have they ever had their own money. They are absolutely shit house rats peeking out looking for the vulnerable. Life has a habit of exposing this type of low life and although by cutting out the adverse comments it will only hold back the inevitable. I HOPE LOL

Last edited:

Diamond Geezer

Just seen on tonights video, evidence of mazzy smoking. When he is stooping down and tying up the black bin bag theres smoke drifting over the camera whe she is filming him. Slipped up there. Check it out folks.
Well-spotted. So that’s double the expense with both buying fags.

What a depressing dry dusty derelict looking crap hole - they seem desperately trying to convince themselves it is fabulous - looks far from it. Perhaps it is to them if the beer is still flowing freely.

Best part of video was him nearly knocking himself on the head with exercise equipment and her doing herself a mischief on the bendy fish. He didn’t care if she was really hurt just a good video opportunity.

Interesting about his nasty replies to comments - no genuine remorse and she knows he does it but doesn’t pull him up for it. Nasty little man. All he is doing is driving more people here to laugh at them.

Last edited:

Whereabouts

Not seen this latest vlog yet but can see from stupid thumbnail its another disrespectful aim at Spanish culture.
These two should be ashamed pair of fucking clowns and she looks like one!!

I skip through the odd video, I just get riled up, literally begging for money while I’ve seen him sat on his backside doing nothing. In the contract for seasonal pitches it says you are responsible for the maintenance and care of your own pitch yet Neil seems to be doing most of his.

Joanna

I wish he would stop pulling the stupid faces and the hand movements are so annoying. He is really insufferable.Never seen such a dick head ,a know all that knows f*** all.Why couldn't they have done done research before they left the uk?not even to know the names for the toilets is really lazy.He looks like his an alcoholic ,he has that worn looking face.
The way he looks down on Mazzy is so smug she's the one person that thinks he is intelligent.He is an oaf.

WoodyKookaburra

Omg i can't believe how many new people are joining us here! Welcome everyone new, whoever started this thread knew it needed starting, they clearly knew they weren't the only one that thought he was a prize pri#k.

• Haha

Presto

Strange we never see Dan smoking I guess it wouldn't help the begging bowl. You never saw anyone with his cup out in one hand and a Lambert and Butler in the other. I can't watch these two any more but thanks to this group I can handle the robbing arseholes and its not just me who thinks they are low life.

Whereabouts

Ignorant twat makes my piss boil....he thinks because he's in 'the Jewish quarters' as he calls it that they should all be dressed in arthodox Jewish attire
This man is beyond ridiculous and he makes me feel ashamed to come from Yorkshire

Against my better judgement I have decided to keep watching their blogs because you can see it’s all going to go tits up and I want to watch the drama unfold. How mean not to offer to buy the lady who help them a drink. If he would have spent less time pratting about with conkers and use the time to learn a few Spanish words they wouldn’t need help.