Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildbear

Hello everyone, after months of reading this forum, and agreeing with everyone on the Travel Trolls, I decided today to register and join in the discussion about these two scroungers.

They are the most idiotic YouTubers I have ever seen.
I started watching them a couple of years ago, and with each video have become more and more irritated and disappointed in them.

The last six months have been the worst, I think they have got to the stage where they think they can say and do what they want, and people will still send them money, aka Peter (moneytoburn) Webster.

There is so much I could say about Dan and Mazzy, that if I did, my first post would be several pages long, so I will stop now and just say this, I cannot stand these two anymore. I can't even bring myself to watch past the first 2 minutes, Mazzy's stupid "Hello" with a croaky voice, probably from too much smoking, and Dans' rubber face and stupid smile (hiding what he is really like), irritates me so much that I just fast forward and stop now and again to see what absolute rubbish they are saying at the time, and they are ALWAYS saying something stupid or ignorant.

The biggest question we all ask is, why do people send them money?
Dan and Mazzy definitely know how to manipulate their donors well, don't they!

Anyway, thanks for reading my first post, well done everyone one here, for the accurate comments, and I will be joining in with commenting.
The only downside is that it means I have to rot my brain by watching them, and this Spain trip is really getting on my nerves!

Wild Bear

Reactions: 18

susanr

So mazzie said we are looking for a pitch for 10 days money is no object I wish I could say that when putting my heating on I work in the care sector long hard hours for a small wage.she is unbelievable

Reactions: 14

WoodyKookaburra

Whoever started this thread should have done months and months before hand as it was clearly needed, clearly didn't realize how much it was needed lol.
There are new members joining every week nearly now, so it shows that people are seeing their true colours, which we all know are not very savory.
Welcome everyone that is new, nice to see you all here, i think we have had over 78k views so people are popping in from somewhere!

Reactions: 13

Paul 223

I can't believe the French are speaking French, Dutch are speaking Dutch, Spanish are talking Spanish and the English man is moaning about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Diamond Geezer

Doesn’t that absolutely take the cake that she said money is no object. They must be getting extra money from outside YT - hope the taxpaying hardworking viewers see that and go off their brain at them.

That single phrase destroyed the last bit of sympathy I had for her having to live with rubber face - they both absolutely deserve each other.

Disgusting pair.

Reactions: 12

Diamond Geezer

If they get smart watches at least there will be something smart in that van. A watch is the last thing they need - it’s not like they have to be at work on time do they.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Whereabouts

I guarantee some fucking idiot will put them up on a site for 10 days for fuck all cost!!!
Pair of absolute scrounging pair of useless tight bastards.
Money is no object....all you fucking idiots giving this pair money so they can lord it up while some people cant eat!!
Boring boring awful people!
49 years old and he's bothered about his fucking birthday the big fucking baby.
Oooo can't go in to Valencia Mazzy on a train because you might piss yourself again....yeah you've mentioned it once or twice you fucking moron!

Reactions: 11

moholiving

Another phobia Dan has…the fear of getting on a bus/train, getting to your destination but then not knowing where to get the bus/train to take you back to the campsite!!! Imagine all those hundreds and thousands of people who have done that, all stuck somewhere and no clue of how to get back!! 🙄🙄

• Haha

Presto

Having watched these two for a couple of years each time 0 thinking it can't get more cringy but it did. Worse than that I started to see behind the slapstick they are two evil bastards behind the rubber face and made up face,these two are selfish feckers and don't care who they robb. I just come on here now were there are like minded people as myself. (I can't bring myself to go on to Travel Trolls it's too!! painful)

Presto

Oh good God I can't watch it any longer it is so cringy. Turned on the travel trolls tonight my wife said I am into the other room I suffered on brought it forward and caught the super thanks completely of the wall. I don't think I can watch these arse holes any more and keep my sanity.

Reactions: 10
All they have done is bang on about seeing the real Spain but showing their true colours because how happy they are now it’s all English food and drink.

Trevorina

I also joined purely to comment on these two goons. I’m also at the stage where I can’t even watch them now, I just rely on updates on here and read the YT comments. They absolutely boil my piddle.

Couldn't believe how rude these two were, especially her! Yelling, "ewww, you touched it!" Like a 5 year old! Just put it at the side of your plate and shut up! Totally disrespectful and I have to say she was the worst this time, bang out of order. Why even bother going abroad? You don't have to like the culture but you could at least have the decency to be respectful, I would be mortified if my 10 year old acted like that

susanr

What a boring vlog who takes their handbag to the beach she's unbelievable excuses from Dan mazzie can't go out with out a toilet has she not heard of tena ladies she can fit them in her ugly handbag .why does she drink pints of beer everyday if she has a bladder problem beer is a diuretic why drink pints like a bloke why not halves .as for her being anxious what a load of crap she has a gob on her she swears she belches all on camera you don't do that if your anxious .she's the boss there .loads of superthanks from super idiots

Whereabouts

Well what can I say...there ignorance and disrespectful for other cultures gets worse...total insult.
This is so so bad now,they have nothing,not funny,low intelligence( like their contributors)
This is the guy who wanted to sample the real Spain and eat its food...he's a fucking numbskull and shes a thick idiotic eyed tart!

cougarwba

Am i the only one who thinks they are only on this campsite for 5 days so they have an address to recieve those gifted smart watches. Also these cooking videos he wants to do is just a lazy way of knocking out their daily videos to keep the superthanks rolking in.

Reactions: 9
Notice how he is dropping hints about his birthday knowing his idiot followers will send even more money. I’m so glad we have left The Nurseries, after watching their vlogs I wouldn’t be able to hold my tongue.

Trevorina

Hi, my first post! I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have joined specifically to say I wholeheartedly agree with everyone’s comments. I’m not sure why I’m so invested in the daily lives of this absolute car-crash. Dan is a loose cannon, he frustrates me beyond belief. I also feel their recent absence on YT was Mazzy losing the plot with him and threatening to call the whole trip off - she’s certainly become more feisty of late. This Spanish trip (well, the trips to half-closed villages anyway, for all we’re seeing of Spain) will end in tears for one of them.