Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamond Geezer

I can't understand how they have found moving a motor home a few feet onto a different piece of ground so stressful
Absolutely laughable isn’t it - maybe moving onto that seasonal pitch will be the end of the Travel Trolls as opening that hinged gate may prove too much effort for them if they want to leave.

Did I hear correctly - Neil got a free takeaway from the Trolls - Dan must be really affected at the moment to be so generous.

Even though the owner and his sons helped him go get his crappy storage box he still had to make unnecessary little digs about their appearance - bet there won’t be any further help from them in future.

Last edited:

Whatnowhun

I have some catching up to do as not been about much, got some sensitive family stuff going on right now. Can’t really watch the videos where I am so can someone fill me in with what’s been going on please as I’m not sure when I will be able to catch up on things myself.
They're worrying about the price of petrol/diesel so not driving so far. Instead they are spending money on "holidays" staying a week at a campsite. Also spending money on chairity shop crappy magic sets, alcohol and massive Morrison's shopping hauls. Apart from that same shit as usual

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Tired from doing what? being on bloody holiday all the time, doing what you want when you want all the time! my god anyone would think they were working a 12 hour shift 6 days a week.
mazzys tired from playing with her horrible wig and drawing in her ridiculous brows

Diamond Geezer

Just noticed there is a new thread under Influencers for “ Travel Vloggers and Van Lifers” for those people who do not have a specific thread of their own. That will be an interesting discussion forum. Are there any other threads for other van lifers besides Those Happy Days.

Diamond Geezer

Yes what else does he expect to capture in the English countryside - herds of Wildebeest maybe.

Since the Camp site Warden now has the name “the Headmaster” and he is laying down the law in his videos about day visitors, there must have been some incident/s over the Trolls attracting visitors to the campsite. Maybe that what’s really behind their covid quarantine exclusion zone.

Great to have another member sharing their thoughts on these two twerp.
I think The Nurseries may have shot themselves In the foot giving these free riders a pitch!
Can you disclose how much a seasonal pitch is at The Nurseries because no way have they paid full whack I just don't believe that for a second!
Too tight to get a cabin on the 20 hour ferry trip,too tight to go to the cinema on ferry because the entrance fee is 6.50...too tight full stop!
I think it's tight to not get a cabin especially on a long crossing tight sod.

Diamond Geezer

Check out the Campsite Warden’s latest video where Mazzy calls Dan a knob head to his face - if that's not enough some of the Troll’s “fans” are in fine form in the comments.

Diamond Geezer

They’ve been gone two days now with no video updates so they must be exhausted getting used to driving a few hours to their next destination.

Neil sees them off in his video but Dan displays his usual rude antics - Mazzy does seem to thank Neil properly for all his help Dan not so much.

As expected no investigation into the coolant leak and he ignored people when asked in the comments what had happened to that. Let’s hope it comes back to cost him a heap of money and inconvenience.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
He's taking some risk that would be his channel over with and he would need to get a actual real job instead of being a lazy sponger