Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildbear

The excuse that Mazzy needs to always be near a toilet and has anxiety is absolute rubbish!
They just don’t want to go to Valencia because they have no culture or want to truly experience Spain. So Dan…there are no toilets in Valencia???
However, they are happy to go to Benidorm to explore!
Anyway, technically she is always near a toilet, Dan, because he is full of shit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t believe what I was watching, 70 euros for a meal, they should be ashamed of themselves, it’s other people’s money they are spending, how can people be so gullible. It’s going to end in tears.

Diamond Geezer

Did anyone see how the Campervibe girls dealt with their flat tyre compared to Dan. They were smart enough to actually have a spare wheel and changed it themselves in difficult conditions with no fuss. Unlike the histrionics Dan went through.

What is wrong with all the viewers who actually think this pair are doing a good job of a travel vlog and even reward them with donations to keep up this farce.

WoodyKookaburra

So much for the daily videos! Think there has only been 4 superfanks on the last video too, so hopefully folks are realizing their money is being spent on beer and fags.

Presto

I think it's discussing to watch these two scavengers, especially in these hard times. I just can't understand why people give them money, to help them to be unfriendly a.nd ignorant back to them, Dan and Mazzy are dispicable. The only explanation I can think of is mass hypnosis. Watch these two as they go through the little towns in Spain so pathetic what can I get to please Me with mugs money.

WoodyKookaburra

I absolutely piss myself watching the videos, he makes himself look a total twat nearly every time he opens his mouth. Asks so many questions that he can so easily find the answers to himself, and his creepy fucking hand that comes in front of the camera makes my skin crawl. How has that man got through life, seriously how has he! I'm starting to want to be Mazzy's friend because i think that girl needs a friend, i bet she needs someone to talk to, i bet she has nobody who she can ring to offload too because he won't let her. Obviously i'm not going to be her friend! but i bet she has no one but him. All this time they knew they were going to Spain and they did no planning at all is unbelievable, he got a language app but can't ask for the most simple things, going to be funny when he needs fuel for the motorhome, bet they do that off camera!

moholiving

Dan is just highlighting his ignorance and low intelligence even more whilst abroad. He just can’t understand why no one speaks English and everything’s written in Spanish!! They’re in rural Spain, not Benidorm where you can get egg & chips washed down with a John Smith’s!
If he ever came across a Spanish person in England and they couldn’t speak English he’d be the first to say ‘what do they expect coming here and not being able to speak English’ !!!!!

Diamond Geezer

What an obnoxious man, don’t know if I can carry on watching. Why are people giving them money, people are struggling to put food on the table right now and they are having meals out paid for by someone else’s money, it’s shameful.
We watch in the hope that Karma is real and he gets what he deserves.

At least we can take comfort in the fact that he is making a fool of himself with every appearance - his facial expressions during his super thanks remind me of a demented baboon.

Last edited:
What an obnoxious man, don’t know if I can carry on watching. Why are people giving them money, people are struggling to put food on the table right now and they are having meals out paid for by someone else’s money, it’s shameful.

Reactions: 7

Diamond Geezer

Think they keep the smoking off camera as I vaguely recall they don’t want to set a bad example to any kids watching. He tried to give up the fags several times in Germany but according to his blog he couldn’t go without.

Everything is cheaper for them in Spain really so they will probably go there every winter now.

WoodyKookaburra

Silver Lady that will be because he is bloody useless! He didn't even know anything about screwdrivers a while back. Absolutely useless, that's why he gets everyone else to do things for him, even the easiest jobs, because he has no idea. His fecking videos where he makes out he is instructing people how to do something just make him look even more the twat as it makes him look even more like he doesn't know what's being done, even if it is a stupidly easy job.

Presto

Yep both seem drink dependant she has all the traits of a functioning alcoholic. Mind to live with either of them you would need to be half cut.

WoodyKookaburra

Unless i have counted wrong between the two videos yesterday there are only 5 donations! maybe folk are cottoning on at last!

Whereabouts

Ignorant chump when asked something in Spanish in shoe shop to which he replied.."no es pan ole"....
He might as well wear a handkerchief on his head ,flip flops with socks and an England shirt!
No wonder we have such a bad rep in foreign countrys.
And dirty drag queen asking him if he wants to keep the trainers on...like asking a 5 year old.
They are really scraping the barrel with these vlogs trying to make out this is the real Spain because they dare not venture to the interesting parts.
Pair of thickos

susanr

Is she really only 42 omg

Well it's the same old boring thing walk drink toilet meal .she was complaing that the beer glasses were notbig enough I don't know any woman who drinks pints like her .her new trainers are horrendous 😫

Judy5cents

I thought Those Happy Days were totally unprepared when they went to Europe, but Dan and Mazzy have them beat. At least Liam and Janine always seem to have enough food with them, and vegan at that.

You have to wonder why Dan and Mazzy spent so much money to go to Spain when, despite their claims of having such a wonderful time, it's obvious Dan hates it. No one speaks English. He can't be bothered to use Google Translate except for menus, so he doesn't know what he's looking at. He refuses to spend any money to enter museums or castles or attractions like the zoo, preferring to stand outside and just film the signs he can't read. He won't go into places he can't film--If he can't use the experience for content, then there's no point in doing it. And when the shopkeeper says "Ola" to him, he becomes paranoid ("She thinks I'm going to steal something!") so he leaves the store without buying anything, only to come back later when it's closed. No food tonight, just warm John Smith's. And he's so happy that there are Brits in the aire so he has people he can talk to.

It's a safe bet that they will find an excuse to go back to the UK within a month, maybe less. There are only so many quaint little Spanish villages they can walk through before Dan can't take it any more. Unless they make it to Benidorm or some other British Ex-Pat community in Spain, Dan is going to be very very miserable. One way or another, he'll make that clear, along with more pleas for money.

Presto

I was always aware we needed to get back to the site. Having toured Europe many times and visiting most major cities I always found my way back. Sometimes with the help of local people. But then I class myself as a man.

• Haha