Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cougarwba

Looks like that mould mobile is going to be up for sale very very soon. Deep cleaning. Nobody going to buy it after summers out. Watch this space.

Reactions: 5

puddleduck

VIP Member
Me! Can’t believe they are now raffling off the dirty rust bucket! 🪣
Get yourself over to FB - support van lifers thread. Bloody insane the stuff wrong with that van.
Sorry for off topic but interesting comments about Urban Vanlife who we discussed regarding Dan and Mazzy.

Rosiep2008

The way he speaks before he enters the room, about Birmingham being a 'lovely multicultural city' felt like it was thinly veiled sarcasm and honestly like he was lying. Stinks of poorly hidden racism.
Hes talking like Brum is below him. He has ideas above his station the silly cunt.
---
And another thing, the way these cretins talk about the video they watched that was soooooo funny about the police officer that got stuck on a fence. How theyve explained how he was stuck on the fence, he had soiled himself, he was probably incredibly embarrased and upset. The way they spoke about how funny and brilliant it is and how it will cheer you up! Talking about how no one helped and it was just so good makes me sick.
Thats a human being that needed help. If you don't like police, cool, that's fine. But that's a human being in a really difficult situation. I hope that if someone ever finds them in a difficult situation like that they just film them and post it all online. God these two fucking scumbags make me sick.

(I think the video was actually fake now looking at it, but i dont believe Mazzy will realise that for a second)
I'm sure those two have shit themselves many a time 😜

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’ve been wondering if she’s gone down the ozempic road 🤔. On the holiday she seems to have very little appetite and she’s been very secretive about It all where as in the past she was happy to chat about her attempts at weight loss … very Strange 🤷‍♀️
Yes definitely as the vlog I watched not that long ago she said she was the heaviest she had ever been and she couldn’t lose anything but previously she has lost weight quite easily (when she cuts out the alcohol!).

She mentioned in the try on that she had worn a bikini last year when she had lost 3 stone but a lot of those commenting think she means she’s lost 3 stone recently !

I haven’t been watching the holiday vlogs but skimmed one and I noticed she’s not even drinking alcohol and they all had starters and she didn’t. Not like her to not be drinking! But I notice she is more with it when she doesn’t drink!

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
How yellow is mazzy looking?? If you look at the thumbnail to her latest video her eyeballs look yellow. She probably has liver cirrhosis or something from all the drinking!
Her vlogs have been mixed up as she seemed to film 3 or 4 in one day but Friday nights vlog she said she had the pain again that she got on holiday and that she thinks is her gallbladder but she does also mention her liver!

• Wow

Sasha coco

Thanks for that @Tiredoflife2020 about half an hour of my life I'll never get back.😡😡
I think Mazzy looks better without all that slap and false eyelashes.
Is it just me or does anyone else think it's highly inappropriate to walk round a water park in a bikini and a skimpy bottom one at that. I've been to a fair few water parks over the years and not once have I seen anyone walking round in a bikini. Or maybe times have changed, I don't know, I'm probably just an old boot and a kill joy, but just doesn't seem decent especially in mixed company and children around.
I did like that Mazzy fed the cat though, it's what I do on holiday, I actively go out looking for strays to feed.
It was posted earlier about Mazzy not eating much and when she does it's just salad, looks like only eating once a day. And salads again. Maybe she is on WL tablets either that or has a lot more willpower than me 😁😁

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How did these pair of weirdos meet? How did Mazzy have her own house? They are like a social experiment. I did try watching some of the older vlogs and jesus christ they've both aged 😳 that's all the boozing and being out in all weathers I guess

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Is she trying to kill him off? All that butter on the bread and in those mushrooms!! I thought the other day he said he couldn’t eat fry ups when he was talking about the site cafe

• Haha

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Two months ago.
You know he's talking bollocks when he opens his mouth
I did wonder how he was going to stop doing product reviews… he seems to make a lot of money by flogging bikes for thousands of pounds a time.

You can’t just boot that income away. They need it all for getting a house is my guess.

They both need to get jobs and stop scrounging

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It says a lot JP has 6000 subs and gets 155 comments but replys to most.
TT has 40k subs and gets 65 comments but to lazy to reply unless it's a one word answer, if it's your business put some effort in.
They've probably bought their followers the sad sacks

Paul 223

Big news then! They are not selling the big rolling turd! They are taking it back to Spain for winter.

I think the reality of they won’t be able to sell the mouldy rust bucket has hit them!
I don't know how the van keeps going. They never have it serviced or checked.