Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was doing a bit of Facebook deep diving and it looks like mazzy could be a nan! Two of the daughters looks exactly like her. I’m not sure of their names. We obviously know the youngest name as she has featured in vlogs. why would she abandon children as well as grandchild. Her full name is Marion and her twin is called Sharon.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Sasha coco

Did I hear Mazzy right on last nights slog, she said got swabbed couple of times at the airport, what the fuck did she mean. I've not been abroad for a few years but a new one on me. Or in Mazzy speak, did she mean something else. 🤔🤔🤔

I think their big surprise is they're moving off the Nurseries and rocking up at the Butler's driveway while they're in lanzarote 😱😱😱

• Haha

GenJones

They know lots of celebs? Seriously? I didn’t recognize one name mentioned. D-list maybe. Am curious how they’re affording the traveling & wonder why they aren’t spending much time at the nurseries. Stuns me how they afford to smoke & drink as they do, aren’t ciggies $£15-18 a pack? And yes, Dan looks way, way older than he did even 3-4 years ago. And yes, he looks at least 50.

throwlightonliars

Intrigued I just checked on her very first video 4 years ago on her Mazzy page and she sure is driving the very same motorhome and went to a campsite alone!.

Very bizarre video though, she said she didn't have any food apart from a sandwich, lager and a bottle of baileys - she was talking in a very strange baby voice when she went to bed and then in the morning said she had fallen over, hurt her shoulder and had broken her toe and decided to go home the next day! Speechless springs to mind lol o_Oo_O

• Wow

throwlightonliars

@Rosiep2008 - I must admit I did too for a moment - she really didn’t want to go back you could tell… but her choice to be with him, it won’t get better that’s for sure - she faffs about and mollycoddles him too much, he’s like a bloody baby 👶

Reactions: 4

Roofus

She actually said 'worser'!

Why does nobody correct her?

It's like having a bit of food stuck on your face and nobody telling you

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He's going on about his back a lot. They're probably on sickness benefits or trying to claim it. They have to be on a claim for something, they'd never survive otherwise. They can claim UC while being self employed

Roofus

Genuinely speechless, she's making a video of a box of letters she can't even read.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Sasha coco

Yes Rosie Tesco's, but be quick they sell out fast 😁😁

Puddleduck if he's reading this, might go to ground, so use the element of surprise. Watches synchronised, lights, camera and action 🏖🏖🏖

The more I see of Mazzy, I do like her. She seems a kind person, she's always nice to other people, staff and animals, and always seems cheerful. Considering how they're living in that motor home with that piss head, I don't know how she stays so cheerful.
Just comparing TT holiday vlog to BE, Mazzy is laughing, interacting with strangers and looks like having a good time. Need I say more.
---
Andrew yes he's vile to her, that's how men keep a woman under control, belittle and make them think that they're lucky to have them. Wouldn't surprise me if he love bombs her when he feels like he's losing a bit of control.
Isolate and control, typical Narc behaviour. Cunt.
---
Yes Rosie Tesco's, but be quick they sell out fast 😁😁

Puddleduck if he's reading this, might go to ground, so use the element of surprise. Watches synchronised, lights, camera and action 🏖🏖🏖

The more I see of Mazzy, I do like her. She seems a kind person, she's always nice to other people, staff and animals, and always seems cheerful. Considering how they're living in that motor home with that piss head, I don't know how she stays so cheerful.
Just comparing TT holiday vlog to BE, Mazzy is laughing, interacting with strangers and looks like having a good time. Need I say more.
---
Andrew yes he's vile to her, that's how men keep a woman under control, belittle and make them think that they're lucky to have them. Wouldn't surprise me if he love bombs her when he feels like he's losing a bit of control.
Isolate and control, typical Narc behaviour. Cunt.
Andrew i should have said it's not exclusive to men, there are Women Narcs out there as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I also feel sorry for Mazzy sometimes.
She made good friends with Emma, Lynn and even the Earnshaws but he fu**ed it all up for her.
She never sees her family (not often anyway,) and has no friend to chat with.
At a guess I would say she can't leave him because she has no place to go as maybe her family have tried to tell her he's rotten.
Any of you been here long enough to remember when he did that Land's End to JOG walk to raise money for her father who had been attacked? He never finished it and who knows what happened to the money.
Also Mazzy drove that motorhome and parked it between stints so she is perfectly capable but he has destroyed her confidence in everything.
Sorry for rant but I could go on and on so don't get me started 😅
Yes I remember that. They were always deleting comments asking about the money raised!

MrsCEvans

Drop a few more hints about getting new wheels and someone might buy you them you pair of fucking scrotes.
" you are smallering the garden"..... dumb bitch
This just confirms that she is in fact a dumb bitch 😂😂😂
also to the person that agreed with Dan about the migrants hang your head in shame. You’re as bad as rubber faced Dan.

• Haha

Rosiep2008

So he didn't get his pizza but didn't complain🤔somebody's after something for free after they're little chat with the manager😉

Correct me if I'm wrong please - For all the moaning about the writing and spelling, didn't she at the beginning say that the address on the envelope was Norwegian? So possibly the writer had English as a second language which she used a lot more coherently than Mazzy does as her first.
She’s turned comments off so we can’t view them now. Lol