Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwlightonliars

But then surely they’d be told where to go rather than choosing?
Something doesn’t add up. 🤔
I caught something he said in the latest SLOG when he was talking about getting some software to retrieve the deleted videos - he said he paid £94 for it and looked over at Mazzy and said don't worry I paid for it myself it didn't come out of Mazzys money - strange thing to say I thought, why would Mazzy have money - surely any money they make from Youtube would be joint. Im now thinking how people are suggesting and Mazzys getting a wedge in benefits - but then surely they wouldn't be so stupid based on the fact she is posted everyday going full throttle cleaning and then traipsing around on holiday - intriguing with the sudden flush of money....🤔

Reactions: 5

Judy5cents

When they were going on about celebrities being fans, did he really say OMD, the group from the 80's. I seriously doubt that.
Re subscribers turning up, BE, welcome their subscribers turning up to the ragged apron and when they're on holiday 🤪🤪🤪
Neil has said a number of times on his channel that he's the president of the OMD Fan Club and has hobnobbed with the group many times. So that's probably how Dan met them. Or maybe he just talked to them on a Zoom call as I really can't imagine rock stars (even has beens from the 80s) visiting a caravan camp.

Sasha coco

@Suzesnooze ----- I thought that when she stopped him saying how much this and the Turkey holiday cost. Secretive regarding money but will share with the world sorting out her knickers.
I must give Mazzy credit, she wouldn't film the pool because there were women and kids there, Marty, take note. Even Dan stopped filming in Birmingham because of school kids around.
Probably their only redeeming qualities. 😁😁😁

Roofus

He is the most ignorant c##t there is. Wont take any sort of advise off anyone, he knows everything about everything. He is so rude with his replies it's a wonder he gets any comments at all.
Mazzy's video tonight what a load of bloody drivel, she is really scraping the barrel for content now!
Knows everything about everything but doesn't even own any tools despite the van needing repairing all the time.

MrsCEvans

Dan and Mazzy looks a nice resort. I bet you're kids would love a couple of weeks there.
Oh forgot you don't see them, it's all about you.
They'll have to make do with your videos instead.
I said the same when she said I want to see where the mini club is….Why Bo selecta so you can see what children look like,

what the heck last nights vlog pretending to bump into JP and his wife.
when He’s showing the food you can hear someone start saying stop filming and it goes off
i would love to be in that hotel next week and follow them around saying fanx babe oliday wanker

• Haha

Sunny side up

The amount of food Dan is wasting is disgraceful. Just because it’s free doesn’t mean you need to take it all.

Also his “drowning“ incident! 🤭
Yes just waste . I've seen toddlers do better at dog paddle 😂 must been his homer Simpson belly that dragged him under 😂 😂
---
It seems that Dan has to be waited on .can't even do beans on toast .if I had someone like him he be out the door .there both immature. But takes advantage of mazzy she's very child like dread to think how he treats her behind the sceens I bet its not pleasant .
---
It seems that Dan has to be waited on .can't even do beans on toast .if I had someone like him he be out the door .there both immature. But takes advantage of mazzy she's very child like dread to think how he treats her behind the sceens I bet its not pleasant .

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The amount of fake tan and make up smeared around the collar of her hoody 🤢

She should be paying child support if she's not contributing after she abandoned her kids. The same goes for any shitshow of a parent who can't be arsed with their own flesh and blood

Sasha coco

Not sure if I've posted this before (attachment). How can anyone blatantly ask for money to fund your chosen lifestyle of dossing. If that's what you want to do and how you want to live, that's up to you and I'm not judging, but don't ask people for money so you can live how you please.
I wonder if the TT gullibles subscribe to BE, if so the poor bastards have been hit from two directions. (Butler took down wish list, didn't like being called a greedy, begging, gritfting bastard) and apparently PO Box was too expensive.
They've got no shame, they stand there saying what they've had sent to them, where's their fucking pride 🤑🤑🤑
---
View attachment 2955183

🤔
---
View attachment 2955194

"This is quite a sexy one"

Danm, hold me back 🤣
Roofus, is Mazzy practicing for only fans 😱😱😱

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

Roofus

Screenshot 2024-06-03 183808.png

Screenshot 2024-06-03 183733.png

Has anybody else noticed in the intro it has Baggy driving the new campervan (that one of his fans just sold their house to buy, correct me if I'm wrong) and Bo standing in the ditch filming him instead of putting the camera on a tripod and them both driving by and waving for the camera.

It's such a strange situation I can't think of anybody that wouldn't have been called out in a major way for getting into a relationship with a 'fan' especially when she potentially has learning difficulties.

I'm not saying it's illegal but it's not very moral.

Maybe it's because they're so irrelevant....

Just my humble opinion of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sasha coco

I had to skip through most of tonight's slog but one of the bits I did see, Dan actually said there's a lot of school kids around so I'll stop filming for a minute.
I can't believe I'm saying this, because Dan is on my cunt list, but good for him.
Take note, yes I'm talking to you Martin butler, stop filming kids.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don’t understand them. They drive in a Motorhome to stay in a hotel? What happened to the car?

Justabrowser

They could be limited to how much they could order online perhaps? I order via whoosh and they don’t always have everything available on whoosh and it’s always more expensive.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she can't turn the comments off in here ...

and the chip pan handle shouldn't have been facing out to her, it's dangerous, she could have knocked the pan over
---
what's the point of cooking on a vlog if you don't show the finished product

throwlightonliars

She actually said 'worser'!

Why does nobody correct her?

It's like having a bit of food stuck on your face and nobody telling you
its the Dis instead of this that rattles me! "It's so hot dis morning" 😤 what sort of accent is that supposed to be? its sort of Cornish mixed with gibberish

• Haha