Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justabrowser

Those comments on trip adviser Im sure that incident was captured on one of the vlogs as I remember him having a to do with someone over the hedge lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sasha coco

@Suzesnooze ----I seen one the other day, it was from years ago, a deep digger dan slog, when he was a metal detector. He was threatening to take people to court, for defamation, to be fair if what he says is true, it was terrible the things said about him.
He looked a lot younger, I'll see if I can find it, good for a laugh, very similar to guru butlers rant about tattle, except was years before. Screenshots and saved for court bla bla bla 😱😱
---
Found it. Looks like he's ready for combat 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’ve watched quite a few of their holiday vlogs now and Mazzy looked a lot better on the flight without the false lashes and slap. She looked younger and the long hair suits her.

I’ve now realised she was eating more and drinking up until she got the gallbladder attack. She then decided to cut out the fizzy drinks as they have too much sugar and stick to water and it’s since then she hasn’t been eating much, so I suppose she’s trying to avoid another attack?

But they both have odd eating patterns which I noticed in their holiday vlogs last year. They rarely have breakfast and can go all day without eating. They’ll then eat a big meal and then seem to snack on sweets, chocolate and crisps at night, so no wonder they never fancy breakfast!

Dan’s baggy eyes are horrific!

I do notice when Mazzy isn’t drinking alcohol she’s much more coherent and looks better!
I didn’t realise she’d previously had problems with her gallbladder.
When I had attacks the pain was so severe that when I had my first episode I thought I was having a heart attack.
I lost loads of weight because I was scared to eat much in case it triggered it. If that’s the case then I can understand why Mazzy isn’t eating and has lost weight.

I know it’s her personal choice, but she looks so much better when she doesn’t draw on her eyebrows.

kizzy

VIP Member
I believe Mazzy's taking some type of old school diet pills. Ozempic requires an injection once a week and I can't see her dealing with needles. Also, we'd have noticed the discarded syringes by now.

Amphetamines would explain why she's been so wired lately. And I assume they're easier to get a hold of than Ozempic. There must be doctors in the UK who still prescribe them.
Whatever she's taking it's making her hands shake terribly.

Rosiep2008

Yes, something definitely happened. I wonder if they've been asked to leave the site. That would explain the giveaways, putting the awning away in its case and the last minute trip change.

Guess we'll see what happens when they return from Cypress. And of course their fun filled five days in Birmingham.
You'll be sure of one thing they'll not tell the full story😉

throwlightonliars

I haven’t watched Mazzy’s channel for a while but how did she lose all that weight so quickly? Last time I watched she had tried to lose some and the scales never budged!

I’ve watched her holiday try ons (cringe at the bikini one 🤦‍♀️) and she’s saying she’s size 10? Is that like Shaz Butler’s size 12?! Also the amount of clothes she has from River Island and Next and says she loves River Island and the majority of her clothes are from there? Bit odd when most of her clothes are from charity shops or Amazon !

She looks better with the longer hair and she has obviously lost weight but odd how she couldn’t lose a pound a few months ago! She probably bought a weight loss drug online!
I’ve been wondering if she’s gone down the ozempic road 🤔. On the holiday she seems to have very little appetite and she’s been very secretive about It all where as in the past she was happy to chat about her attempts at weight loss … very Strange 🤷‍♀️

Rosiep2008

Managed to capture this true comment before it got quickly deleted and then followed by a comment from kiss arse JP who is so far up Baggy eyed Dans arse he can see daylight lol
The four of them deserve each other they're awful people and very boring vloggers.

• Heart

throwlightonliars

He is the most ignorant c##t there is. Wont take any sort of advise off anyone, he knows everything about everything. He is so rude with his replies it's a wonder he gets any comments at all.
Mazzy's video tonight what a load of bloody drivel, she is really scraping the barrel for content now!
Why does she think anyone would be remotely interested in her ironing, cleaning shampoo bottles and wittering about shite! I have to keep zooming through until I can't take it any longer and switch it off! I swear the pair of them get more bat shit crazy by the day.

They need to get back into the real world instead of the strange bubble they seem to be living in of talking crap on video and waiting for parcels lol :ROFLMAO: :eek:

• Haha

Sasha coco

@Rosiep2008--- poor Gareth, Bald Foodie, he went out drinking at weekend and decided to roll/ run down a hill, can't remember exactly what he said. He badly injured himself and a stranger helped him and took him to his mams. His face is a right mess and he blames no one but himself. He took advice from subscibers and went to A&E the following day. He had scans and xrays, fortunately nothing broken.
Today he's put a video up, my god it was heart wrenching.
He bared his soul, talking about issues he has with alcohol. I think he was very brave, and like he says, people only know him in his food review videos, not him personally. I've always thought he was a genuine bloke, and ex-serviceman, had his 2 kids later in life, (and doesn't film his girls) I like him even more, blames no one but himself and takes full responsibility for his actions. 🙏🙏🙏 for Gareth.
---
I don't know what went on with Adam and Lindsey, but if it was Adams decision or even mutual, I hope she's ok. I liked lindsay, though sometimes I did think she was along for the ride.

• Wow

MrsCEvans

I don't get how all there friends are YouTubers they don't have any long term friends or non YouTubers. They all seem to hang off eachother just for views.
They don’t “keep” friends for long either. JP will soon walk away just like the others even Neil’s wife seems like she’s had enough of them. I bet when they get kicked off the nursery’s. Oh I mean when they decide to move on. They won’t ever see Neil again. Dirty losers the pair of them. danny Saggy eyes deleto is most probably pissed up and walking round the place saying look at me I’m a celeb 😂

• Haha

throwlightonliars

Mazzy seems to rely on Ol Baggy face to take her out when he sees fit, does she drive?? I'd be off out on my own like a shot and leave dreary Dan to fester with his John Smiths and Bird Feeders 🚗

• Haha

Judy5cents

My money is on a completely unbiased reveiw of a an e-bike he doesn't even own that's just arrived in the post...

And a 40 minute video of BO making a sandwich.
You nailed it!

Still waiting on the 40 minute video on how to make a sandwich.

• Haha

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Mazzy doesn’t eat all her calories come from alcohol. Think that’s probably why she’s sensitive about it. All she ever eats is salad or chicken so it’s not the food that’s causing her to have gained weight.

I wouldn’t say she’s huge though she’s about a size 16, that’s the average size for a British woman