Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
No new videos from either of them in days. None since the love letter one which still has comments turned off.
Do we think they are sulking or reflecting? 😁
They are probably both drunk in a hedge again. This happens all the time. They have a terrible work ethic. They put booze and fags first a lot, and then the videos go totally out of the window.

Reactions: 5

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
It was excruciating listening to mazy trying to read those letters.
she said the writer was going on and on and on, in times of war, has she heard herself when Dan has to go and collect the mail?? Hardly a comparison to someone going to war 😡

Rosiep2008

This absolutely boiled my piss. He’s just getting worse. racist asshole. He thinks he’s a successful influence. No mate you’re a baggy eyed wanker. He treats Bo selecta like a skivvy. All because his mother still wipes his ass when he’s home. People who met them say he’s nothing like he is on YouTube. Bullshit. they went to a motor home show a few years ago. They got let into the influencers part. He got pissed and acted like a royal dickhead. That’s when everyone started to distance themselves from him.
---
When they split up again a few years ago. She went off in the van and done some ghost hunting. Then a week later baggy eyes appeared
Remember when they split up😂Mazzy wanted to sell the van then she went off and left him and he had no where to live🤣🤣Oh it was a joy to watch.....then she came back again(fool) Wish she would get wise to him again and tell him to f@#k off.🙄
---
View attachment 2855843
At what point would you start questioning your decisions in life?

For me it would come way before dragging my girlfriends choccy logs around in a little turd wagon.
Thats all he's fit for 🤣🤣

• Haha

Paul 223

Whos Lee?
Campsite wardens son.

Lee seam's a nice lad but he is autistic. Different between him and the TT is he wants to work and hats off to him he's gone out and got a job. Something the TT have no intention of doing, they would rather sponge of their viewers and do crappy reviews on uninteresting things.
I think they know they are struggling for good content.
---
I can only see the thumbs up on my phone.

throwlightonliars

"Soda sey" wtf she means by that I'll never know
---

Evebrows made out of sharpie are a new thing to me
Oh I can’t with those eyebrows!!! How does she look in the mirror and think - yeah they look realistic!!! Also why does Dan not say to his ’better’ half not say, ‘ love, your eyebrows look shite” ! 🤯

• Haha

Judy5cents

That hoodie is downright creepy. A decapitated teddy bear? Seriously? It's the sort of thing that would frighten small children.

And who cares that people pay £600 for the actual name brand item? It's still a very unsettling image.

Roy_S

How the hell has this idiot ended up with such a high opinion of himself, he actually said in tonight's vlog he looked 'amazing', apart from his unshaved permanently grubby looking appearance his sense of 'style' is pitiful.

Green Strides - I don't think the problem was with the length of these mothers Dan, they're bright green ffs and do up like pyjama bottoms.

440700362_820171812809218_4137854774793592708_n.png

Eric Morecambe Shorts - What are those two bits of string hanging from your shorts Dan?

441482149_485999323938665_5476451034226430193_n.png

Hey Dude - Best of a bad bunch, I actually quite like the shirt but not paired with white cargos and red shoes (those awful Hey Dudes are £65 a pair!).
Think he's almost exhausted his wardrobe already, be interesting to see the combos he comes up with.

441350815_7887984957981734_8210081880887690319_n.png

• Haha
Managed to capture this true comment before it got quickly deleted and then followed by a comment from kiss arse JP who is so far up Baggy eyed Dans arse he can see daylight lol
Knew it ,JP seems like a C**t as well, he's another who is of working age, but seems to chose not to work but is perfectly mobile and.mentally ok to work...this sickens me yet People watch them so in turn are paying them, idiots.
---
cost them £975, JP says in his vlog

View attachment 2950926
Thats bs I looked it up, mazzy said she booked through tui company, she only ever books through them she stated before n past, it's around £1700 for 7 nights, the platinum rate...add all other bits they had to pay for etc be around £2k pp...he's lying, that's a benidorm rate self catering too.
---
Mazzy seems to have her vag area tatattooed ffgs! And standing there wearing a crusifix as well, plastic catholic comes to mind, jeez, that bikini is TINY 😆 🤣 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Here's the link to the just giving page from a few years ago. He raised just over 10k and say if equipment isn't needed by her dad money will be donated to the ward which saved his life. I'm guessing he needed 10k of equipment as there was no presentation of money to the ward.

They never did say what happened to the money, never finished the walk either 😡

• Wow

Judy5cents

The hospital bag was weird - even more weird was the amount of comments saying what a great idea! I went in hospital not that long ago (appendicitis). I just told my husband what I needed and where to find things! so is she thinking she would be in a coma so she couldn't tell Dan what she would need!!
---

Yes, definitely weird. She's preparing for some unknown serious illness requiring hospitalization, but not so serious that she can't apply her makeup. And she's bought new pajamas and slippers for the occasion.

Also, she spent hours (or was it days?) ironing Dan's shirts, only to fold them up and pack them away for six weeks. The creases from the folds will be there when he unpacks them. Looking forward to another ironing video from Turkey.
[

• Haha

throwlightonliars

Not sure if this has been talked about before but I asked Mazzy on her page a day or so ago - why she never mentions what she eats - waffles on and on about what she's making for Dan - usually Spam and more Spam with Spam on top lol but never a mention about what she's eating or making for herself... she ignored me.... didn't delete the commen, but answered or liked ALL comments but mine. So what's the score, has she got some sort of eating disorder or issue that she just won't show what's she's eating? very strange that she wouldn't answer :unsure:

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
So the plan now is to rent a house again with money they make from product reviews…. Which he said 3 months ago they were now stopping doing!

You need provable income to rent a house, they don’t even pay proper taxes or have themselves on the electoral roll, how the hell are they going to rent a house!

Some gullible follower offers them one they are hoping is my guess.

• Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
Clearly don't care about their kids if they are going abroad for Christmas again, and only staying over there for 3 months! that has to be something to do with benefits surely, as i think you can only be out the country for 12 weeks if your on benefits.
No, it’s nothing to do with benefits. Since Brexit you can only stay in Europe for 90 days at a time and then have to leave for 180 days. So you can spend 180 days per year there in total but not consecutively - so stay for 90 days, then leave and then you can’t return until 180 days pass, etc. I’ve probably not explained it very well, it’s quite complicated.

Roofus

Sorry but laughed so hard at the comment on here by soneone saying Mazzy looks like a blown up sex doll...lol lol lol
Anyone know what hotel resort they staying at? Because way they are filming the other guests is wrong, if I was staying there I'd be pissed that my face and family faces ended up being gauped at by 1000s of youtube viewers without my permission, I feel like emailing their resort hotel and making a complaint...
I was thinking that I wouldn't be happy if myself or my kids were filmed, you're inside on private propery.

You shouldn't have to put up with that.