Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
He's done nothing but moan on the trip to Kushadasi too. Mazzy has tried to keep it upbeat. Yep agree he's a cunt,
I didn’t like it when he was filming that woman in the street talking to herself and he says to camera “she’s nuts” and laughs.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Roofus

The amount of fake tan and make up smeared around the collar of her hoody 🤢

She should be paying child support if she's not contributing after she abandoned her kids. The same goes for any shitshow of a parent who can't be arsed with their own flesh and blood
If what I understand is correct she pays £300 for those bottles of fake tan I could be wrong though.

• Wow
  • Haha

throwlightonliars

Awwww bless em! They did over 15000 steps and are tired! Try doing that every day and doing a proper job. My god they are pathetic twa£s
Tired my arse! Translated to hung over more like - Dan said he couldn’t remember anything from the night before. Not sure he should’ve been driving the state of him 😵😵😵

Rosiep2008

If she keeps on showing her not very pleasing to the eye body,I'm no skinny minny myself but dont flaunt it all over You Tube,then I will mention it😉

• Haha

Sasha coco

@kizzy you've hit the nail on the head there, they're both full of shit.

Andrew, And the cheeky bastards want donations, lazy grifters.

ChubClub, she's definitely making an effort in her appearance 🤣🤣🤣

Rosie I can't remember exactly what he said, I'm sure he said can't eat after drinking or the other way round. That is a problem. Fancy letting drink dictate when you eat. Mazzy doesn't seem to eat much at all.

Roofus

The hospital bag was weird - even more weird was the amount of comments saying what a great idea! I went in hospital not that long ago (appendicitis). I just told my husband what I needed and where to find things! so is she thinking she would be in a coma so she couldn't tell Dan what she would need!!
---

The "so to say" is the weird word combination that gets me! :confused:
"Soda sey" wtf she means by that I'll never know
---
The hospital bag was weird - even more weird was the amount of comments saying what a great idea! I went in hospital not that long ago (appendicitis). I just told my husband what I needed and where to find things! so is she thinking she would be in a coma so she couldn't tell Dan what she would need!!
---

The "so to say" is the weird word combination that gets me! :confused:
Evebrows made out of sharpie are a new thing to me

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrsCEvans

Her vocabulary is shocking. You can tell when she’s had a drink she pronounces every single letter. Eyebrows so to say 😂 honestly sell an electric bike love and get some micro bladed brows. They are a mess, everyday they get worse.
desperate Dan has just killed me off.

• Haha

Judy5cents

I believe Mazzy's taking some type of old school diet pills. Ozempic requires an injection once a week and I can't see her dealing with needles. Also, we'd have noticed the discarded syringes by now.

Amphetamines would explain why she's been so wired lately. And I assume they're easier to get a hold of than Ozempic. There must be doctors in the UK who still prescribe them.

Roofus

Not sure if this has been talked about before but I asked Mazzy on her page a day or so ago - why she never mentions what she eats - waffles on and on about what she's making for Dan - usually Spam and more Spam with Spam on top lol but never a mention about what she's eating or making for herself... she ignored me.... didn't delete the commen, but answered or liked ALL comments but mine. So what's the score, has she got some sort of eating disorder or issue that she just won't show what's she's eating? very strange that she wouldn't answer :unsure:
It takes a lot of calories to sustain a 'shape' like that I would hazzard a guess she's surviving off the copius beer.

• Haha

Roofus

Freudian slip from BO Selector "You think I'm more stupid than you realise"

• Haha

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
I think at Mazzys age and dress size (and I too am 48 and plus size so not body shaming!) she needs to consider one phrase “one piece swimsuit”

Also if Mazzy wanted to take a weight loss drug (ozempic or whatever) I think she has her own money, I don’t think Dan would have to buy it for her as such.

Judy5cents

Anyone watch the piece he did to camera and how doesn’t look 50? 😆
My God, that was so over the top, even for Dan! "Tell me in the comments that I don't look 50. Tell me how gorgeous we are..." It was pathetic. He most certainly had downed several John Smiths before filming that bit.

And his diehard viewers responded telling him what a handsome man he is.

Of course he looks 50. He is 50! And he's spent the last 30 some years smoking, drinking and eating copious amounts of junk food. That's going to show on your face.
---
What happened to all that shite he bought for his new channel...that lasted all of 5 minutes??
A couple videos ago he announced that he was abandoning the "Desperate Dan Discovers" channel and rebooting "Deep Digger Dan," which he hasn't used in 5 years. But he still has 240,000 subscribers, down from 288,000. He said he'd be posting the same type of videos, using the eBay junk he's got stashed away in all those plastic bins. Once he gets around to it. He's been busy.

I guess Mazzy was complaining about the lack of space in their storage unit and threatened to throw all his treasures out.

Last edited:
Have you noticed how slow her speech is since they come back from the war letters videos. There trip out the other day, when the spongers went out for sponges lol, listen to her. She keeps making these weird humming noises like a fake laugh, but her speech is so delayed it’s so obvious she’s on tablets. When he starts talking about the smell of bacon from the cafe and she starts talking about chips, and she says oh I don’t even know what I’m saying. You can see she ain’t up for vlogging but they are fucked as that’s there only source of income. Dick head saying they have let people down with there content lately, but he does that same speech every few months, and the rude comments he replies to people, I’m surprised people even bother commenting now.

50sGirl

VIP Member
they only have to sell a couple of e-bikes
---
I bet these were soon deleted
Tbh that’s an awful thing to say. To go on their channel and write that says more about the poster than Mazzy. I wouldn't blame Dan for deleting them.
---
I don't get how all there friends are YouTubers they don't have any long term friends or non YouTubers. They all seem to hang off eachother just for views.
If you were their long term friend or non Youtuber would you want to be filmed with them? I certainly wouldn't! 😬

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
What a disgusting lazy pair of piss heads these 2 are. Has anyone else noticed the 2 toilet cassettes under the van baking and fermenting away. So only when they have filled all 3 cassettes Deleto walks a 100 yards to empty them.
He has nothing better to do all day why doesn’t he get off his a$$ and empty one when it’s full?

Sunny side up

If you go with friends then enjoy every min of it no go bed by 9 . Every single meal dan had he's winged about it . No way could I go away with them not alone eat with them there embrassing . I think jp wife is very nice lady but dont fit in with them 2 that's for sure just putting brave face on. .tbh I don't think jp thought they was gonna be boring as they are he type to have lots fun while he can ,in the mean time the othe 2 are sitting there moaning and groaning and bed by 9 this friend ship is not long term

Judy5cents

"Nobody helped him. It was so funny."

Isn't Mazzy supposed to be the one who has such a good heart? And here she is laughing at another human being's pain and humiliation, thinking it's funny that no one tried to help him. (Yes, it was fake, but she didn't know that).

Just a few vlogs ago she was telling everyone to avoid negativity and treat everyone with kindness. What a hypocrite.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been talked about before but I asked Mazzy on her page a day or so ago - why she never mentions what she eats - waffles on and on about what she's making for Dan - usually Spam and more Spam with Spam on top lol but never a mention about what she's eating or making for herself... she ignored me.... didn't delete the commen, but answered or liked ALL comments but mine. So what's the score, has she got some sort of eating disorder or issue that she just won't show what's she's eating? very strange that she wouldn't answer :unsure:
because she's ment to be on a "diet", but she's failing...

she did a rant a few month ago because someone said her salads are to high in calories lol, and she was very angry

• Haha
Reactions: 5