Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paul 223

She wanted to go for a drive and not go back to the shithole for a while but of course he said no😡probably wanted to get back to guzzle on his John Smiths w@#ker😡 I almost felt sorry for her.
He's definitely controlling her.

Reactions: 6

GenJones

He said something else recently that was pretty close to racist (don’t recall what it was but they were sitting at the table in the van - she looked mortified). I’ve wondered what happened with Neil & Emma. Another friend couple they seemed to just take-take-take from. Do they ever do good for others?

kizzy

VIP Member
Wanting to buy gifts for the daughters of a couple they met round the pool, have they bought gifts for their own kids? They've not mentioned it if they have.

• Heart

Sasha coco

@Beastboy19 ------- Sharon Butler 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Roofus -------- the other day when she was putting her extensions in an brushing them, she said I can't say where they're from but very expensive, she had about 6 pieces. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
She tells you where everything else is from so why not them, obviously something to hide. I thought they were cheap ones from Temu.

Going back to her leaving her kids @ChubClub, she's a fucking disgrace if she left her kids. And for that cunt. There hasn't been a man put on this earth who I would have left my kids for. I know relationships breakdown, but either take your kids with you, or your partner leaves, and have shared custody.
Some women might have to leave if they're suffering depression and can't cope, but they still have contact with the aim to get them back when recovered. I couldn't even do that but wouldn't judge anyone in that situation. But, leaving your kids for a man and living like a pair of scrounging cunts that have their lifestyle funded by donations and gifts, well yes, I will judge that.
As my dad used to say, they're nowt a pound.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Dragged to the pub my arse, they have tesco deliveries. They wont deliver alcohol or fags thats the only reason they went there. Bloody disgusting. Folks are busting their balls working to just pay bills and keep the wolf from the door and these grifters are rubbing folks noses in it. Makes me sick.
Apologies if I’ve misinterpreted your post but Tesco will deliver alcohol and I think they deliver cigarettes too.

Paul 223

I thought she had a air fryer last week.
Now she boiling oil in a caravan, do you think they are after the insurance money when it goes up in flames.

• Haha

Sasha coco

@WoodyKookaburra --- I may not have been clear when I said the Butler's had these two, meaning the travel trolls, to thank for their thread, meaning the Butlers Empire thread.
Until the Butlers visited the travel trolls, I don't think I'd heard of them, the travel trolls.
The Butlers had been flying pretty much under the radar on here until they visited the Nurseries and travel trolls.
I think that is when they (the Butlers) started getting mentioned on the travel trolls thread.
Please see attachment
@Suzesnooze thank you for the BE thread.

Attachments

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I forgot to comment at the time but them putting left over kebab wrap in an airfryer had me 🤢🤢🤢 heating up the wedges 🤢

• Sick

throwlightonliars

Wow she is completely delusional! She said, her and Dan had a couple of days of and we hadn't seen her since her last video which you all absolutely loved and she enjoyed doing!! If that's the case then why turn the comments off, she is bonkers!! o_O :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Anyone else spot what was included amongst their shopping when Mazzy did a quick pan round the van at 16:13?

View attachment 2983109

Think I can see at least three two hundred packs of cigarettes, think they're Lambert & Butler? At £138 each that's £414 going up in smoke!
I thought they’d started vaping in order to give up the cigarettes? I can recall Dan telling us in a vlog. Their van must stink.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can you imagine planning your whole holiday around either when the bars are open (he almost “panicked” when they got to the Turkey resort at midnight & thought the bar was closed) or if the destination has a certain type of beer? SMH 🤦‍
There's always a bottle of Baileys to hand too... she opened the fridge and there was lager and John Smiths stocked up

Sasha coco

@AgingAndrewTL ---- welcome to tattle, it was these two grifting bastards and the other two(BE) that got me commenting.

@kizzy ---- 💯💯 agree, and I'm convinced she's on ozempic or equivalent. If she was as I'll as she keeps saying she wouldn't want to be going on holidays and would pay a fortune for holiday insurance, that's if they would cover you if you could need an operation as a matter of urgency. She has a hospital bag packed on standby.😱😱😱
---
Just watched a few minutes of tonight's slog, they went shopping yesterday, got packs of beer, fags and fuck all to have a Sunday dinner, oh and Dan might have a day off 🤣🤣🤣

Dan looked horrified when Mazzy said happy wife, happy life. I think your pissing up the wrong tree there Mazzy, I would have twatted him for that response. 🥊🥊🥊

Last edited:
  • Haha

Roy_S

Wow, what a transformation when Dan had a shave! Sex on legs in a crumpled discoloured Fred Perry. Now all he needs is radical plastic surgery and he could pass for hmm? 70? Got a great idea get that cat from Turkey and let it have a go!

• Haha

Sasha coco

On last nights vlog, dan has got to be the most miserable bastard on earth. Nothing Mazzy says is good enough (why does she sit with her hood up in a restaurant/bar, not normal).
'Do you want a drink darling' how does she keep so cheerful. He wasn't happy when they got to Witherspoon's because it was too early to serve beer. He's got a problem if wants alcohol at breakfast.
I couldn't put up with a miserable cunt like him, he'd be getting told this (see attachment)
---
@Chubclub do you have to wait to join Tattle, ? Didn't know we are part of the elite 😉😉😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Roofus

I don't know how and my mrs would even know each other existed if she was loading the washing machine and I was putting a bike together for 20 minues.

That's the fucking day wasted :LOL:

• Haha