Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OwnGoal

My god, the amount of fake tan on her hands, she’s darker than the locals. If she’s not careful she’s going to be accused of blacking up, chubby black face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Rosiep2008

He said something else recently that was pretty close to racist (don’t recall what it was but they were sitting at the table in the van - she looked mortified). I’ve wondered what happened with Neil & Emma. Another friend couple they seemed to just take-take-take from. Do they ever do good for others?
I think Neil got wise to them being users and also f@#k face making a fool out of him thinking he's funny 😠

50sGirl

VIP Member
Dan’s not feeling well again. 🙄
His back is covered in blisters and he says he has cold sore type things on his nose. 🤢
He looks like shite.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Wanting to buy gifts for the daughters of a couple they met round the pool, have they bought gifts for their own kids? They've not mentioned it if they have.
Dan called them 3 twin little girls! 😆 You mean triplets! 🙄

I’m sure he’s been reading here whilst on holiday. A few times he mentioned he wasn’t drinking that day and he also was complimenting Mazzy and even gave her a kiss.

• Haha

Judy5cents

Wow. Their vlogs have gotten so boring that we can't be bothered to comment on them anymore.

I will say the Hello Fresh review gave us a few laughs.

"This changes our cooking lives!" exclaimed the man who never cooks. And Mazzy oohing and ahhing over the precise measurements of the ingredientses. The amount of meat provided to feed two people was about a quarter of what Mazzy cooks for one of Dan's meals.

At least they've got the hang of posting "paid promotion" on their reviews.

Whereabouts

I don't think they understand what they are doing to their bodies. Waterless shampoo, fake tan, slimming pills, fatty food, big portions, beer, cigarettes.It's only going to end in ill health sooner or later. You can see how they have aged in the last few years. Imagine what he will look like in 10 years time.
He won't be around in 10 years time!

WoodyKookaburra

What the actual f##k '' if you want to change your life start betting and gambling''. Who in their right mind gives that sort of advice, seriously what the hell is he thinking.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sasha coco

@MrsCEvans I haven't seen anyone on here body shame Mazzy.
@50sGirl your right the only one body/face shaming anyone is MrscEvans. She thinks acceptable to criticise Mazzys face and Dan 'baggy eyes'

Most of us only pass comments on the 'cosmetic ' aspects of their appearance that can be changed. Their conduct, supported lifestyle and grifting deserves to get a battering.
I think I'm entitled to my opinion when I said Mazzy looks like she's practicing for only fans when she's trying on her bikini haul and putting it out there for world to see.
as @Tea time says a one piece swimsuit is more flattering. That is good advice, not body shaming.
I'm no Elle McPherson myself (anymore)😉😉😉 and don't body or face shame ,maybe call someone a miserable looking bastard/bitch, but each to their own. Thinking about it I call people a lot worse than that. With good cause.
AND these comments are not posted to anyone, only on here a gossip site. if they read them, they have actively come looking on here for them.
Mazzy, if you are reading maybe consider Only Fans, could be a nice little earner. Feather your nest girl. See helpful advice. 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha

Whereabouts

They’ve said they’re going to announce some news soon.
Do we think the “news” is that they’re leaving the nurseries?
Who gives a fuck...they are always " gonna announce some news"..... its so their viewers continue to tune in....what ever it is....big deal

Paul 223

Definitely agree he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself. I think it's because it's not all inclusive they are having to get out and by going out she's going into shops every day and spending.
Take your kids and have a family holiday, oh forgot they probably won't have anything to do with you nowadays.
---
It's just like Spain all over again. To tight to spend any money so just wondering around making out they are enjoying it. Someone suggested to hire a car, he doesn't want to because he can't have a drink through the day. Can't go on the boat because they don't like swimming, just go on the boat see the sights and relax.

Last edited:

puddleduck

VIP Member
Mazzy doesn’t eat all her calories come from alcohol. Think that’s probably why she’s sensitive about it. All she ever eats is salad or chicken so it’s not the food that’s causing her to have gained weight.

I wouldn’t say she’s huge though she’s about a size 16, that’s the average size for a British woman
It's all the crisps and chocolate they eat in bed when they settle in at 6pm 😝

• Haha
What an absolute bitch, sitting there saying oh I’m so sorry for my spelling, then spent the vlog moaning how long the letters are, and constantly sighing that this poor woman’s spelling is terrible! I know you watch our comments mazzy and I want you to know you are a nasty little bitch. You delete all comments from your vlogs that you don’t like or agree with, I actually think you do that so when you look at them it strokes your fat ego (oh look at all my minions that thinks I’m right all the time and agree with everything I say or do) the thing is Mazzy I think a lot of your minions would stick there head in an oven if you told them too as they are clearly as horrible, nasty, fake, selfish, and as self absorbed as you are!!! And don’t make me laugh saying you’re going to look into family members of those letters… you don’t even make the effort to do that with your own children and family members! I used to feel sorry for you for a long time when Dan used to talk to you like shit, you used to be a lot more humble and not a taker like your dick head boyfriend. But im going to be honest with you mazzy, you have gradually turned into a very vile little human. When you did your crap review of the Temu crap and Dan mentioned giving maybe 4 of the lights away, you jumped in before he finished and said “well we will spread them out first and see if I want to keep them” and when Dan announced that you won’t be mentioning names in your thank you’s anymore, you jumped in and said “oh we will still accept super thanks but we just won’t mention your name” and when Dan asked you about weather he should review a cheap or expensive bike you jumped in with “oh but they get a bargain whatever”. I knew some people like myself would be angry with the vlog you done last night with the letters and knew you would delete any comments that didn’t lick your arse, so I was surprised when you did reply to an angry comment and left it in there….only to go on an hour later and see that you had deleted it. Typically Mazzy.
Showing her true colours with those replies, I go between hating her and feeling sorry for her but after that, I'm sticking with hate

throwlightonliars

Yes I saw that, Dan basically offended any Christian’s who watch the channel by saying the Italians crucified Jesus , he was a YouTuber who had a massive following and he invented chocolate eggs! 🪺

Just generally totally disparaged Jesus and Christianity basically! As he was saying it I thought “oh shit the Christian’s are going to be pissed” 😂
Can’t help himself! baggy eyed prick… the John Smiths have destroyed what remaining brain cells he had! 😵😵

Last edited:
  • Haha