Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasha coco

@Roy_S ----- that cat knows a cunt when it see's one. 😹😹😹😹
Looks like tormenting it, I hope it clawed the bastard.
---
The way he was petting all those stray cats and dogs wandering around loose, I'm surprised he wasn't bitten or scratched sooner. There's no way of knowing how a dog or cat will react to being touched and it's best to leave them alone. Especially in a foreign country where they may not be vaccinated for rabies.

But I have to admit I enjoyed Dan's reaction when he learned he wasn't the Cat Whisperer he believed he was.

Whenever I go on holiday (been a few years now, as I wouldn't leave the dog cause was 15, then covid and I won't get the vax), I always feed strays. Portugal had a lot of stray dogs, some were friendly and some just timid. I've never been bit, when I'm in Malta or on a trip to gozo there's colonies of cats besides the ones just wandering. They don't come to close, so I throw the food for them. On Gozo, there's an English lady that lives there, who feeds them in like a park area facing some shops. They seem to know the time and hang round waiting. As soon as she walks in park they run to her, that's the routine. Fascinating to watch, all these feral cats round her legs. They do get them neutered and just return them back. I didn't feed them just gave the lady some money towards what she spends.
My idea of heaven.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Just watching their review of Turkey and the hotel, it seems both of them were jewvious about a few things, idiots!

Reactions: 1

Roofus

Oh dear she really has run out of things to film
Scraped right through the bottom of the barrel
---
Is that merchandise for real?
She needs to get herself a decent logo for a start. Why anyone would buy any of that overpriced rubbish is beyond me.
There are no words for what he looks like in those clothes. Hope he's not planning on wearing them here in 🇹🇷
It is there's a link to it on her chan somewhere.

Last edited:

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
It makes me laugh when she says “I’ve cleaned the van from top to bottom but I haven’t done inside the cab yet” what like the bit where the steering wheel is you mean?! It’s not a house mazzy earth to mazzy!!!

• Haha

Paul 223

Has he been wearing his Jimmy Savile gear he was banging on about how good he looked in it. I can't be bothered to watch them.