Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paul 223

When they went out the other week, was it Skegness they went to? Old Dan couldn’t get away quick enough, he stated he didn’t like people. He seemed quite happy in that crowd at the footy match!
He's doing something he wants to do not what Mazzy want. He's controlling her.

Reactions: 7

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I don’t think questioning if she’s actually a size 10 is body shaming 🤔 she looks more like a size 14 to me !

• Haha

Whereabouts

I’d say it’s because they read here and also read the Butlers thread as they’ve definitely filmed around the pool areas before in previous vlogs.
Yes they have...im surprised in Turkey someone didn't take that camera off him and ram it up his arse he was filming that much around pools and in hotel restaurant....just what you want when you are about to tuck in to your meal....

In Mazzy's new video, at about 1 min 35 she says,

It's not that I'm looking forward to getting home, I'm not actually, I'm dreading going back to where we came from.

Not all rosy on the seasonal pitch then?

• Wow
Update on Marika and Me slog,
I'm sure Dan said this isn't for camera, and was talking about a vietnamese restaurant that wouldn't let him film inside or even the menu. He said the owner told him it was illegal as from either that day or day before. Mr Paul(he calls himself) said it's not illegal. Dan said probably because of illegal workers. Why think that, owner probably didn't want him disturbing other diners.
Why is Mazzy so secretive, Mr Paul asked her where she was from, she didn't want to say, Dan jumped in and said she was born in Ireland. 🤔🤔🤔

Watched a couple of M&M slogs,( just for research and skipped a lot of them). And I can confirm that it is looking like initial observations were correct. They have a monthly subscription/patreon of €10 a month to support the channel.
How does that work, do they mean to support them ?
Having said that, Mr Paul's commentary sounds professional and educated. I'm not sure if they only slog in Pathos, looks like he knows a lot of people so they could live there.
If they meet up again with the TT things may become clearer.
Or they could take note of their comments and distance themselves.
Did you also notice that Mr Paul invited them for a drink and Dan said no as they had just ordered a takeaway and they left and then in their slog the next morning they said they had had a hefty night with their new friends and were hung over.🤔

• Haha

GenJones

Nope, not buying the “drowning” put on - if he’d sucked in water he would have been coughing like a mad man…but wasn’t. Drama, drama. Mazz has likely got gallstones. Eventually will need surgery. And ffs, she may as well have been naked in that teeny weeny blue bikini. No fat shaming, just classless.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Re the subscribers turning up without staying on site, it never used to bother them so I think management have had a word with them to stop it happening. It’s different if they stay on site because it’s bringing custom to The Nurseries but to just visit them gives no benefit to the business.

Mazzy was rude about the tanning lotion.

Also Dan said he was previously a “gardener” but he had never seen Salvia Hot Lips before and didn’t recognise Nigella or Astrantia either. 🤔

I think Martin Butlers Empire paid for the BGT boy to do the greeting because Dan thanked Martin at the end.

• Heart

Roofus

Screenshot 2024-04-04 175459.png

At what point would you start questioning your decisions in life?

For me it would come way before dragging my girlfriends choccy logs around in a little turd wagon.

• Haha

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Why does mazzy carry that bloody toy dog about with her everywhere?
The trolls would piss me off if I was on holiday with them. Can’t go on a day trip, can’t walk, don’t want to eat, blah blah blah

Last edited:

puddleduck

VIP Member
Mazzy told us a week back that they would be there when she said they would both have the time of the month.
It's the Venusa Resort and Spa in Didim (just up the road from me,) £250 per person per night but don't know how much in a package tour.

• Wow

Paul 223

I'm convinced they think they are providing a public service. I've gave up watching now. Just click on and pause to read the comments. Only problem is everyone who can see through them have been banned from the comments.
Travel Trolls take your kids away for a holiday.

WoodyKookaburra

Where the hell are they getting all this money from, surely they didn't make so much from selling the bikes, they don't make that much from Youtube and they seem to spend it like water!

throwlightonliars

I don’t ever stick up for Danny deleto and. Bo selecta however. There is always a first
1. Please people as much as we dislike these pair of dickheads. Cut the body shaming.
2. I can’t see baggy eyes spending money on Ozempic
3. A common misconception is that Ozempic is a weight loss drug. It’s not it’s a diabetic drug. A “side effect” CAN be weight loss. Not everyone loses weight. I’ve been on this medication for almost a year for diabetes. Believe me you don’t lose weight in a blink of an eye.

rant over. Now onto todays vlog 😂😂
how embarrassing sticking your nephew on the vlog yet you can’t be bothered to get in touch with your kids. I just want to take a flight to Turkey for 3 days 😂
@MrsCEvans I'm afraid I do take exception to your request to “cut the body shaming“! It is against Tattle rules for members to police each other and try to monitor what we all say! So we can diss their personalities but not what they look like!? so please put me on ignore as I will carry on commenting when they look a bloody mess - it’s a gossip site after all 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Bo selecta said it's the first day of their holiday...

holiday from what? their whole life is a sponging, child abandoning holiday.

Whereabouts

Dan just ordered a years supply of bird food? Does that mean they are staying on site then? They don’t appear to be advertising the van. Where the hell are they going?
Who fucking cares
---
Why do these company's give him stuff to review...who in their right minds would take a blind bit of notice this dick head says....verbal diarrhoea...hasn't got a clue about fuck all

• Haha