Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello 👋🏼 I’m glad I’ve found this thread!

She keeps popping up on my fyp and I first I thought she was okay, didn’t quite understand all the chat about a good gypsy woman does this and does that and seeming like she’s a proud gypsy woman but then she’s harping on about being married to a gorja cos she didn’t want that life?!? Made me a bit 🤔 but each to their own!

But now, she’s giving me second hand embarrassment and making me cringe so hard. The videos where she’s lip syncing except she doesn’t know the words and is so far out of sync and as many of you have mentioned… the “voice” 🤮

Just go and clean your house, cook your dinners and stop begging for more gifts! It’s embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I noticed that her content changes and she contradicts herself constantly. She sees someone gets lots of followers with cooking and cleaning and she copies. Tik tok is her whole life and she is desperately seeking to be the best.

Reactions: 3
Hello 👋🏼 I’m glad I’ve found this thread!

She keeps popping up on my fyp and I first I thought she was okay, didn’t quite understand all the chat about a good gypsy woman does this and does that and seeming like she’s a proud gypsy woman but then she’s harping on about being married to a gorja cos she didn’t want that life?!? Made me a bit 🤔 but each to their own!

But now, she’s giving me second hand embarrassment and making me cringe so hard. The videos where she’s lip syncing except she doesn’t know the words and is so far out of sync and as many of you have mentioned… the “voice” 🤮

Just go and clean your house, cook your dinners and stop begging for more gifts! It’s embarrassing!
Hello and welcome! She thinks she is above everyone else! She tries to hide it and show how ' amazing and lovely ' she is. Truth is she is judgemental, looks down at people less fortunate then herself. I cannot stand arrogance in anybody!

I have fibro along with many other conditions and she does my head in going on and on and on about it. A few others with fibro have called her out, one in particular was another gypsy lady. Tracy's daughter than went into this ladies comments and was disgusting towards her.. so much for having such loving family!

What done it for me was the wishlist. She has more than most in life and claims to be a proud women... Yet accepting around 30 presents so far. Why not ask people to donate to a fibro charity?... Greed that's why 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed that her content changes and she contradicts herself constantly. She sees someone gets lots of followers with cooking and cleaning and she copies. Tik tok is her whole life and she is desperately seeking to be the best.
She is just so fake I cannot bare it! Notice the wheelchair hasn't been out in a while, I now have to use one if I go to town or round more than one shop. But I am embarrassed by it so I walk until I collapse though the pain. She loves the attention when they went to Blackpool she made a point of being in it in every video and even the family pictures they took. Now... If she was using the wheelchair to save energy please tell me why she couldn't stand for 1 minute while a photo was taken..... Attention and

Hello and welcome! She thinks she is above everyone else! She tries to hide it and show how ' amazing and lovely ' she is. Truth is she is judgemental, looks down at people less fortunate then herself. I cannot stand arrogance in anybody!

I have fibro along with many other conditions and she does my head in going on and on and on about it. A few others with fibro have called her out, one in particular was another gypsy lady. Tracy's daughter than went into this ladies comments and was disgusting towards her.. so much for having such loving family!

What done it for me was the wishlist. She has more than most in life and claims to be a proud women... Yet accepting around 30 presents so far. Why not ask people to donate to a fibro charity?... Greed that's why 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is just so fake I cannot bare it! Notice the wheelchair hasn't been out in a while, I now have to use one if I go to town or round more than one shop. But I am embarrassed by it so I walk until I collapse though the pain. She loves the attention when they went to Blackpool she made a point of being in it in every video and even the family pictures they took. Now... If she was using the wheelchair to save energy please tell me why she couldn't stand for 1 minute while a photo was taken..... Attention and sympathy that's why!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she’s a little simple she’s certainly not the brightest is she
I don’t mean uneducated simple

Shes at it again ' where I come from we don't give our men fish fingers for dinner' firstly trace your meals look rotten! Secondly she needs to worry about all the cheese she lets her man eat clogging up his arteries, heart attack waiting to happen! A fish finger every now and then would be a better option..😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey dinners are awful she just throws anything together. That chicken salad/fruit with mushrooms 🤮🤮 my partner would much prefer fish fingers than that

Reactions: 2
I've only just found this thread, I agree with everything you've all said. I cant stand her attitude or voice or her tiktoks. As for the upcoming TV documentry, its hardly going to do them any favours, she might gain a few new followers but that will only be to see the strange cheese eating man not to see her. Lets face it, the TV companies only make this type of show using odd balls as it pulls in large viewing figures, its a mockumentry Tracey not a David Attenborough best selling educational show. I will be buying an extra, large bag of popcorn for this one. No doubt her wheelchair will make an appearance.
I dont even believe she has been diagnosed with fibro, Its just another case of she has to have something as other people have it, she wants to be relevant. Im an ambient wheelchair user (i can walk a few steps but couldnt walk to the end of my driveway, i have RRMS & am waiting for 2 new hips), I'm on an extremely high dose of slow release morphine every day but ive never felt the need to put on a whiney fake voice saying how unwell im feeling or feel the need to lay in bed and be waited on.
Sorry for the long rant, she just grates on me 😂

• Haha
Hey dinners are awful she just throws anything together. That chicken salad/fruit with mushrooms 🤮🤮 my partner would much prefer fish fingers than that
I know it looked rancid! But won't serve chips and fish fingers because she is above the people that do that. I don't believe she never gave her kids something and chips when they were growing up. And if she did then wow, all kids love a chippy dinner from time to time. I know mine would chose that over a crappy salad with some apple chucked in for good measure. Is it just me that's never seen an apple put on a salad before or is that normal?

I've only just found this thread, I agree with everything you've all said. I cant stand her attitude or voice or her tiktoks. As for the upcoming TV documentry, its hardly going to do them any favours, she might gain a few new followers but that will only be to see the strange cheese eating man not to see her. Lets face it, the TV companies only make this type of show using odd balls as it pulls in large viewing figures, its a mockumentry Tracey not a David Attenborough best selling educational show. I will be buying an extra, large bag of popcorn for this one. No doubt her wheelchair will make an appearance.
I dont even believe she has been diagnosed with fibro, Its just another case of she has to have something as other people have it, she wants to be relevant. Im an ambient wheelchair user (i can walk a few steps but couldnt walk to the end of my driveway, i have RRMS & am waiting for 2 new hips), I'm on an extremely high dose of slow release morphine every day but ive never felt the need to put on a whiney fake voice saying how unwell im feeling or feel the need to lay in bed and be waited on.
Sorry for the long rant, she just grates on me 😂
Welcome to the thread 😁

Yes she thinks she is so special going on TV 🤣

I have nerve problems in my legs so can't walk for but I still am so embarrassed to use a wheelchair I put my body through hell! People that have true medical problems don't shout it from the room tops just for sympathy. The pathetic voice she puts on grates on me so bad!

I also have fibro... Now she claims to of had it for 20 years. So why is it only this past year that she is getting flare ups and been bed bound 🤔

She loves to paint a picture of them being this lovely family. Truth is they are nasty and spiteful, her eldest daughter really thinks she is something special too! She's a witch...

The wheelchair hasn't made an appearance at all lately. And she has been out round shops doing some shopping. When someone recorded her round Tesco she made a point of saying ' mark had to drag me round' yeah course he did 🙄

She was never out the wheelchair when they was on holidays. Lapped up that attention couldn't even stand for a family photo. She is full of tit and makes a mockery of people that genuinely struggle daily...

Last edited:
I know it looked rancid! But won't serve chips and fish fingers because she is above the people that do that. I don't believe she never gave her kids something and chips when they were growing up. And if she did then wow, all kids love a chippy dinner from time to time. I know mine would chose that over a crappy salad with some apple chucked in for good measure. Is it just me that's never seen an apple put on a salad before or is that normal?

Welcome to the thread 😁

Yes she thinks she is so special going on TV 🤣

I have nerve problems in my legs so can't walk for but I still am so embarrassed to use a wheelchair I put my body through hell! People that have true medical problems don't shout it from the room tops just for sympathy. The pathetic voice she puts on grates on me so bad!

I also have fibro... Now she claims to of had it for 20 years. So why is it only this past year that she is getting flare ups and been bed bound 🤔

She loves to paint a picture of them being this lovely family. Truth is they are nasty and spiteful, her eldest daughter really thinks she is something special too! She's a witch...

The wheelchair hasn't made an appearance at all lately. And she has been out round shops doing some shopping. When someone recorded her round Tesco she made a point of saying ' mark had to drag me round' yeah course he did 🙄

She was never out the wheelchair when they was on holidays. Lapped up that attention couldn't even stand for a family photo. She is full of tit and makes a mockery of people that genuinely struggle daily...
TI’ve never seen apple on a salad and my Nan is a Roman gypsy. I can assure you, non of that slop she serves would have been acceptable in my Nans house lol

• Haha
  • Heart
She wasnt even given her wheelchair by wheelchair services / NHS. It was gifted to her by a follower who said they hated seeing her struggle with her pain. Mark then spent a weekend tarting it up as Tracey said shd wouldnt be seen dead in it, that soon changed when her followers showed sympathy & Tracey realised she could milk this for more attention.
I would love to be able walk like she can, she manages to get up and down her stairs at home to her bedroom/bathrom, i had to have a ramp put into just get out the front door & walk in wet room / bedroom downstairs. She's a fraud in my opinion, i bet if I mentioned my motorbility car on her page, within a year she will be applying for one

• Heart
I’m in daily pain and I can assure you my voice doesn’t change like hers when having a bad day

fakest thing silence Katy price new face

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Won’t serve him fish fingers but corned beef in soggy suet is fine! 😂
I've just been looking at her videos she's got fish finger salad. I was actually looking for video's with her in a wheelchair still not seen one she's fitter than a lot of people as her videos testify.

• Haha
I'm so glad you all have the same opinion as me! And I'm not the only one who notices how fake she is!

I've just been looking at her videos she's got fish finger salad. I was actually looking for video's with her in a wheelchair still not seen one she's fitter than a lot of people as her videos testify.
The wheelchair appeared in the Blackpool videos before Christmas I think.

I don't see her much but I find she's very quick to jump on anyone who questions her. I don't know what happened between her & another lady Patsy but it was so bad what she was saying about her. If you don't like someone that's fine but, to name call on social media is childish. Then another lady gypsy something (can't remember her name) the husband & daughter went on her page threatening her. Tracey then says "i,ma nice person help anyone"

Last edited:
The wheelchair appeared in the Blackpool videos before Christmas I think.

I don't see her much but I find she's very quick to jump on anyone who questions her. I don't know what happened between her & another lady Patsy but it was so bad what she was saying about her. If you don't like someone that's fine but, to name call on social media is childish. Then another lady gypsy something (can't remember her name) the husband & daughter went on her page threatening her. Tracey then says "i,ma nice person help anyone"
I think it's Pasha. Have you noticed when they do like a sketch he's always got his hand near her privates, look at the one she's wearing a short silver dress .

I think it's Pasha. Have you noticed when they do like a sketch he's always got his hand near her privates, look at the one she's wearing a short silver dress .
Yes I have noticed that. I can't write here what my gut feeling is because I'd get slaughtered.

Reactions: 1
Tracey a while back made another account up on tt, she was going to out Pash (gypsy queen), tracey tried to make out Pash had cheated on Ray and her pregnancy was from an alleged one night stand. I never believed it, Pash's baby boy is due very soon & she is quite happy doing her stuff over on facebook these days away from Tracey, where she doesnt get trolled

Tracey a while back made another account up on tt, she was going to out Pash (gypsy queen), tracey tried to make out Pash had cheated on Ray and her pregnancy was from an alleged one night stand. I never believed it, Pash's baby boy is due very soon & she is quite happy doing her stuff over on facebook these days away from Tracey, where she doesnt get trolled
Ah yes I remember the name now. Good, I'm glad Pashy has moved on. That's a nasty thing to say when someones having a baby. Nice people don't say things like that.

Yes I have noticed that. I can't write here what my gut feeling is because I'd get slaughtered.
You can write anything here ☺ we all have our own opinions

I remember this and I liked watching pashy. What was her taking a lie detector all about? They live close to each other don't they?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.