Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I think she is actually a real spiteful person and she tries to put on this nice person front and don't get me started on how annoying the 'hello my fwends' is urgh ๐Ÿ™„
so so fake and rhem
Sausages last night. The woman canโ€™t cook at all

Reactions: 3
The bacon pudding thing she makes looks bleeping rank. Soggy as duck. Saw her and someone else arguing about how to make it not soggy but they both looked stinking

Reactions: 2
The bacon pudding thing she makes looks bleeping rank. Soggy as duck. Saw her and someone else arguing about how to make it not soggy but they both looked stinking
Yeah I couldn't eat it myself, it just looks raw like something from WW1 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this the woman that has (had) a car with her face and tik tok handle spread all over it. I see it round my area last summer time. Who would
do that? Not sure if she still has it but what an atrocity.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this the woman that has (had) a car with her face and tik tok handle spread all over it. I see it round my area last summer time. Who would
Yes and boast that she is only person to have tiktok stickers on her car, like itโ€™s a achievement. I think she is fame hungry.

• Haha
She loves to show off. Bragging her man is going to be on TV... He is only going to be on TV coz he eats a tit ton of cheese ๐Ÿ˜‚ not because he charitable or talented or such an incredible man... It's for eating cheese ๐Ÿง€
Showing off all the gifts she has got again for her birthday.. I reckon she has at least 30 so far.
That obnoxious fake laugh literally makes me cringe!

Also the eldest daughter (not sure on the rules of putting names on here although she is a young adult with a baby)

She tried to say her and her other half had got everything they needed for her first flat.. that he goes out and grafts for their money... Yet I remember when she got the place a wishlist went up so other people could buy stuff for her.... If your such a 'proud' family you wouldnt dream of asking strangers for stuff you would rally together to get it sorted. I was a mum at 16 (33 now) before there was all this internet begging and I had to do it all on my own... Down to the last fork!

Does anyone remember when she got the first flat which was nice, was a newish build but because it wasnt on the ground floor Tracy kicked off that it wasn't safe for the baby and she was offered a different one! Firstly it isn't unsafe if the child is watched like he is supposed to be. Secondly our countrys housing is sooo stretched right now far too many are homeless! Thirdly many many families live in flats that aren't the first floor because they don't have an option but guess what they get on with it, are grateful to just have a roof over their head but it wasn't good enough for little miss entitled! She should not of been offered another flat. Every house I have had has been a council property, they have all been run down, full of repairs and bad decor, filthy kitchen and bathrooms and all needed alot of work to make them a home. Yet she got another lovely newish built flat with new kitchen and bathroom suites, nice flooring down ( mine have all been bare concrete floor) she should be grateful for the place she has got it proper pisses me off.

Sorry for the rant guys not in the best of moods today ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see all the videos on her birthday ๐Ÿ™„... Not! Opening all those gifts people have bought her, the exaggerated gratitude.. lapping up the attention on her special day ๐Ÿ˜…

Did anyone else see the video she done a duet with that had seen her in a supermarket, she had make a point of saying mark had to drag her round. Because she has claimed to not be feeling well the last few days,

Also not see her showing off her wheelchair lately ๐Ÿค”

I'm only 33 and have bad nerve damage in my legs due to diabetic neuropathy. It hurts so bad to walk but I'm so embarrassed by it..

When they went to Blackpool she showed the wheelchair off in every video and every photo... She could easily stand for a photo but that's less attention and sympathy I suppose..

She thought they were they were going to be celebrities because he likes a cheese Sandwich.

I have severe pain due to cancer and i donโ€™t think Even on my worst day Iโ€™ve used the voices she uses
Itโ€™s when she forgets that makes me laugh

• Heart
I have severe pain due to cancer and i donโ€™t think Even on my worst day Iโ€™ve used the voices she uses
Itโ€™s when she forgets that makes me laugh
Oh the voice! Poor poor Tracy. I'm sorry your going through that now. Sending love ๐Ÿ’œ

• Haha
The voice is so fake. But she was all better earlier opening a box of goodies she'd been sent.

She will be unbearably fake when she is opening them and wait until her hubby is onTV for eating cheese she will be cocky as hell. Desperate for fame that one.

She will be unbearably fake when she is opening them and wait until her hubby is onTV for eating cheese she will be cocky as hell. Desperate for fame that one.
Defo desperate for fame I agree! He's going on TV because he eats a disgusting amount of cheese! Not for a talent trace ๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't know If I will watch her opening them the voice goes right through me!

Eating lots of cheese is not a talent. Mind you Iโ€™d rather have a block of cheese than her dinners ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.