Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gypsygirl1972 has got a point and doesn’t seem phased by them at all. I don’t really think they know what they are arguing about😂 strange that Tracy has not defended herself. They are literally trolling gypsygirl1972 and making up fake accounts to be nasty to her. Hypocrites!
These are grown women pushing 50/60s it's like a playground.

Reactions: 4
Can’t stop watching this now, you can see Both families arranging to meet for a fight over bacon pudding 🤣

• Haha
Those who constantly have to remind people “ I’m such a kind generous person “ usually are not nice people

she gives off a bad energy I bet she can be a right nasty piece of work

Reactions: 6
Those who constantly have to remind people “ I’m such a kind generous person “ usually are not nice people

she gives off a bad energy I bet she can be a right nasty piece of work
Im more afraid of her cooking. Some of the meals are rancid. Looks worse than prison food.

• Haha
Im more afraid of her cooking. Some of the meals are rancid. Looks worse than prison food.
And then said she hasn't raised her kids on stuff like nuggets, burger, chips and beans... Well trace firstly don't have a dig at the people that do... Secondly kids love a chip dinner I know mine do and it's fine occasionally... Thirdly not all women can stay home to cook and clean while their hubby goes out to work, some work full time themselves and are single parents who may not have the time every night and need to do something quick, or disabled parents that may struggle everyday and can't cook a full on meal considering you have had fibro 20 years apparently (I also have it along with many other things) you should understand them or maybe they haven't got the money for an extravagant meal and can only afford a cheap meal that day! And lastly my dog wouldn't eat half the tit you cook. So before judging others remember your not better than anyone else.

You may have been a kept women who has lived a comfortable life and still are but some people arent that lucky! And still don't put up wishlist like you have! End of rant 🤣

Always a underline dig in her videos. So what if someone has burger and chips or meat and veg. Whatever I have for dinner I’d rather it be cooked properly and not look like crap! She try’s to portray herself as a humble housewife but won’t ever have herself as wrong

• Heart
And then said she hasn't raised her kids on stuff like nuggets, burger, chips and beans... Well trace firstly don't have a dig at the people that do... Secondly kids love a chip dinner I know mine do and it's fine occasionally... Thirdly not all women can stay home to cook and clean while their hubby goes out to work, some work full time themselves and are single parents who may not have the time every night and need to do something quick, or disabled parents that may struggle everyday and can't cook a full on meal considering you have had fibro 20 years apparently (I also have it along with many other things) you should understand them or maybe they haven't got the money for an extravagant meal and can only afford a cheap meal that day! And lastly my dog wouldn't eat half the tit you cook. So before judging others remember your not better than anyone else.

You may have been a kept women who has lived a comfortable life and still are but some people arent that lucky! And still don't put up wishlist like you have! End of rant 🤣
Totally agree with you. A lot of families struggle to feed their kids, so what if it's chips? I can't stand someone like her mock other people when she's thinking her slop is healthy to eat. Anyone care to comment and she doesn't agree she says "well it's my way" The rice pudding last night made me feel sick looking at it.

Always a underline dig in her videos. So what if someone has burger and chips or meat and veg. Whatever I have for dinner I’d rather it be cooked properly and not look like crap! She try’s to portray herself as a humble housewife but won’t ever have herself as wrong
She reckons she's a lovely person. After what I saw at the weekend, making her daughter & hubby go after another woman to threaten her was not the actions of a nice person!

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with you. A lot of families struggle to feed their kids, so what if it's chips? I can't stand someone like her mock other people when she's thinking her slop is healthy to eat. Anyone care to comment and she doesn't agree she says "well it's my way" The rice pudding last night made me feel sick looking at it.

She reckons she's a lovely person. After what I saw at the weekend, making her daughter & hubby go after another woman to threaten her was not the actions of a nice person!
I think it's a fake front... To look like this wonderful person... How perfect her family life is... I think she is a spiteful person really. A trouble maker that believes she is above the rest. Very arrogant which I can't stand in any person!

I have 2 chronic pain conditions, type 1 diabetes, fibromyalgia, back problems, gastroparsis, high cholesterol, low iron and B12... That's without my mental health conditions. I understand how hard it is for people to live with these conditions BUT she will do video after video in that whimpering voice laid in bed wanting sympathy, many people have to still go to work, look after young children are single parents that have to do it all but they crack on.

She claims to have had fibro for 20 years but people have said it's only since she was officially diagnosed that these attacks have started to happen for days on end... Using a wheelchair. People have been questioning the severity of her illness...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it's a fake front... To look like this wonderful person... How perfect her family life is... I think she is a spiteful person really. A trouble maker that believes she is above the rest. Very arrogant which I can't stand in any person!

I have 2 chronic pain conditions, type 1 diabetes, fibromyalgia, back problems, gastroparsis, high cholesterol, low iron and B12... That's without my mental health conditions. I understand how hard it is for people to live with these conditions BUT she will do video after video in that whimpering voice laid in bed wanting sympathy, many people have to still go to work, look after young children are single parents that have to do it all but they crack on.

She claims to have had fibro for 20 years but people have said it's only since she was officially diagnosed that these attacks have started to happen for days on end... Using a wheelchair. People have been questioning the severity of her illness...
I started following cause she had fibro, I thought she was ok at first but then I realised how nasty she was to other people. I don't like people who play on illness one minute and the next they're out shopping, dancing etc. She was fine all Christmas and as soon as that was done she reckoned she had a flare up. And to put up a wish list of £140 ornaments is outrageous.

• Heart
Why has this woman been on my fyp adding full egg yolks to rice pudding. Unwhisked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know she’s nasty the way she talks to people who leave comments that don’t support her. She’s just got the nasty look about her and don’t get me started on that voice. I used to use that when I was 16 and too hungover for my Saturday job lol

• Haha
You know she’s nasty the way she talks to people who leave comments that don’t support her. She’s just got the nasty look about her and don’t get me started on that voice. I used to use that when I was 16 and too hungover for my Saturday job lol
I agree I think she is actually a real spiteful person and she tries to put on this nice person front and don't get me started on how annoying the 'hello my fwends' is urgh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.