Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy is a evil cow the whole pashy thing was tracey fault every time pashy put up a cleaning video or something else about gypsy way of life 5 minutes later Tracy would uploaded one digging at her or copying her even now she’s digging at pashy with the dolly video which pashy used to sing the county songs on live, everything she does it to get one over pashy they are cousins is disgusting Tracy needs to sort her life out
Pashy has left the app too and she still talks about the situation on tik tok. I don't know the ins and outs though

Reactions: 2
Tracy is a evil cow the whole pashy thing was tracey fault every time pashy put up a cleaning video or something else about gypsy way of life 5 minutes later Tracy would uploaded one digging at her or copying her even now she’s digging at pashy with the dolly video which pashy used to sing the county songs on live, everything she does it to get one over pashy they are cousins is disgusting Tracy needs to sort her life out
I think she is a spiteful jealous women who probably is used to her own way. Keep going on about how nice and honest she is means she probably isn’t.

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen any of them videos, only just started following cause of the fibromyalgia she has.

Is that her hubby?

I've just seen Traceys daughter I think her name is Shannon has been to start trouble on another lady's page over the wishlist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve just been on her wish list and it’s saying she needs 2 or 3 of everything. Someone asked her why she’s done that and she said Amazon automatically do that once a person has bought an item….do they?

And see all that, I’m a great person, I send out gifts I give to charity🤨if you’ve got to say those things about yourself then it’s most likely you’re not. She’s riled me up with that wish list and don’t even get me started on the porcelain figurines “I don’t expect my friends to buy them”🙄

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen any of them videos, only just started following cause of the fibromyalgia she has.

Is that her hubby?

I've just seen Traceys daughter I think her name is Shannon has been to start trouble on another lady's page over the wishlist.
I seen someone say her eldest daughter is a nasty spoilt witch but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Either someone has started emptying her wish list again or people have bought loads in the past hour cos I went back on it and loads is gone including I think 2 of those porcelain figures

I seen someone say her eldest daughter is a nasty spoilt witch but 🤷🏻‍♀️
What’s the daughters username on TikTok

Last edited:
Either someone has started emptying her wish list again or people have bought loads in the past hour cos I went back on it and loads is gone including I think 2 of those porcelain figures
People are mental, so many people are struggling after covid! Go and donate that money to a charity. Tracy and her family live a comfortable life and are able to buy themselves these things!

Reactions: 3

Shannon marie

Shannon marie

Tracey daughter is Shannonmarie x 1s on TT

Did you see the top comment on one of the videos? ‘You are good I will give you that’.
I was following her but didn’t see all the begging videos or the slightly threatening one.

I am going to stick my neck out and say I bet they are the local bully family that everyone tries to avoid.

Reactions: 6
Trouble is with these TT people they want followers. If you dare to disagree or have an opinion they get aggressive and threatening bringing family members into it. I used to enjoy TT but recently it's become full of hateful beggers and their wishlists.

Reactions: 4
Trouble is with these TT people they want followers. If you dare to disagree or have an opinion they get aggressive and threatening bringing family members into it. I used to enjoy TT but recently it's become full of hateful beggers and their wishlists.
I agree TT used to be fun... Stupid pranks, dance trends and sounds ect now it's full of drama, beggers and people that think they are famous off an app!

I agree TT used to be fun... Stupid pranks, dance trends and sounds ect now it's full of drama, beggers and people that think they are famous off an app!
Exactly! I've come across 3 of the ones im following in the last couple of days begging for stuff, arguing, swearing etc. I liked them in the beginning for being funny and down to earth but unfortunately TT has gone to their heads.

Did you see the top comment on one of the videos? ‘You are good I will give you that’.
I was following her but didn’t see all the begging videos or the slightly threatening one.

I am going to stick my neck out and say I bet they are the local bully family that everyone tries to avoid.
Tracey hubby is now involved, threatening another woman all over a wish list for goodness sake!

Go and check out gypsygirl1972 her videos say it perfectly about what Tracy is doing and Tracy's daughter is in the comments 👀

Reactions: 4
gypsygirl1972 has got a point and doesn’t seem phased by them at all. I don’t really think they know what they are arguing about😂 strange that Tracy has not defended herself. They are literally trolling gypsygirl1972 and making up fake accounts to be nasty to her. Hypocrites!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.