Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got the grandson over for the night and she’s already planning a fibro flare! Blimey, such precision in just knowing. The little guy obviously knows that nanny is a nasty woman and her kisses and bribery aren’t cutting it, time with grandkids is precious, I had my daughter and her 15 month old twins over today and we had fun, poor kid looks so over it, we all are too little mate.

Reactions: 3
She's 11? Omg I thought she was older. Wasn't she asked on a live did daddy ever touch you? I might be wrong it might not be on a live? And the child said no! That poor girl is going to be traumatised in later years I bet you.
And wasn't Pashy in the sun newspaper recently about her fablosa cleaning? And now Tracy with her husbands cheese eating. Hmmmm I see a pattern here !
Yeah shes only a baby really, she hangs around with her Mum or sits doing her make up and dying her own hair makes Tik toks and the odd over 18 ones too, the woman needs a real wake up call, theres not a bit of home schooling going on in that house at all.
And she did ask her on a live if Daddy did things to her 😳😡 I'm still not over hearing that, its absolutely disgusting that she would ask her daughter such a thing in front of strangers, vile behaviour from a Mother.
Pashy hit the Sun a couple of years ago for her cleaning, then Tracey had to jump on the bandwagon so she got in the sun too, then Pashy was back in it with her Fabulosa so Tracey will have to do one better, they were to be on a Mockumentary about cheese, I havent seen that come about yet, it just goes on and on, you could write a book on what shes blatantly obviously done to try and get 1 up on Pashy she has the mentality of a 5 year old

Reactions: 2
Yeah shes only a baby really, she hangs around with her Mum or sits doing her make up and dying her own hair makes Tik toks and the odd over 18 ones too, the woman needs a real wake up call, theres not a bit of home schooling going on in that house at all.
And she did ask her on a live if Daddy did things to her 😳😡 I'm still not over hearing that, its absolutely disgusting that she would ask her daughter such a thing in front of strangers, vile behaviour from a Mother.
Pashy hit the Sun a couple of years ago for her cleaning, then Tracey had to jump on the bandwagon so she got in the sun too, then Pashy was back in it with her Fabulosa so Tracey will have to do one better, they were to be on a Mockumentary about cheese, I havent seen that come about yet, it just goes on and on, you could write a book on what shes blatantly obviously done to try and get 1 up on Pashy she has the mentality of a 5 year old
I thought it was on a live she asked her. How could she put her daughter through that, could you imagine if it was reversed and the answer was different. On a live in front of hundreds I know he didn't. But like you say it's still disgusting. Poor poor girl. Pashey and Tracy are old enough to fight this crap but bring kids into it is wrong.end of!

I saw a live where she asked Scarlett if Daddy had touched her.

Just had a look it’s one of those magazines that weirdos sell Jeremy Kyle type stories too. Not very selective in there stories. But if it makes simple Tracey feel famous then good luck to her 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Scarlett has been in the barbers this morning getting her sorted out as she cut it herself. It’s Pashys fault as she cut it due to anxiety! Firstly take her to a hairdressers not a barbers and we all know Tracy uses the kitchen scissors to cut both there hair so she was just copying her mum. But of course it’s all Pashys fault

Reactions: 6
It’s your fault that your child is distressed, nobody else but you , it’s your ultimate responsibility above everything else, your social media following isn’t real. Give her some privacy and the right sort of love and attention, she will end up seriously screwed up, but it’s ok though because it will gain you extra sympathy, likes and gifts.

Scarlett has been in the barbers this morning getting her sorted out as she cut it herself. It’s Pashys fault as she cut it due to anxiety! Firstly take her to a hairdressers not a barbers and we all know Tracy uses the kitchen scissors to cut both there hair so she was just copying her mum. But of course it’s all Pashys fault
I actually laughed when I seen she was in a bloody barbers chair ffs 😂😂 I wonder has she ever taken her to a Doctor about her anxiety? Because If she did cut her own hair, shes crying out for attention and its borderline self harming if you ask me but shes not that anxious when the camera is shoved in her face all the time either, you'd wonder 🤔🤔

Pashy's decorating so I give it a week n Tracey will be doing the same
You can always tell her next move shes so predictable yet she will say Pashy copied her

I actually laughed when I seen she was in a bloody barbers chair ffs 😂😂 I wonder has she ever taken her to a Doctor about her anxiety? Because If she did cut her own hair, shes crying out for attention and its borderline self harming if you ask me but shes not that anxious when the camera is shoved in her face all the time either, you'd wonder 🤔🤔

You can always tell her next move shes so predictable yet she will say Pashy copied her
If it was me I would of kept my kid away from all the online crap
There would of been no way would they of known anything about all this shi%. I think someone said she was 11? Far far too young to be dealing with this!

If it was me I would of kept my kid away from all the online crap
There would of been no way would they of known anything about all this shi%. I think someone said she was 11? Far far too young to be dealing with this!
She should still be playing with her barbies and not going through this and Tracey is now using her to her advantage it's very worrying, I think the poor girl needs a welfare check on her I really do

As her parents they could have done a better job shielding her. She just always seems to be with them. You don’t really see them spending time with friends.

Yet again she’s parading the child for everyone to pass comments on, she just doesn’t care. She also admitted that she wasn’t with her when she did that to her hair, so where was she then? How social services aren’t involved is beyond me, poor child looks so unhappy, was she diagnosed with anxiety or was it a ploy just to have her home and cleaning? She’s almost going into year 7, but knowing her parents she’ll be home learning advanced toilet cleaning and cheese grating.

Lessons in how to get into take a break magazine 😂 I know moneys tight but if she took that little girl to the hairdressers she wouldn’t have tried to hack it herself x

Reactions: 4
Lessons in how to get into take a break magazine 😂 I know moneys tight but if she took that little girl to the hairdressers she wouldn’t have tried to hack it herself x
I really feel for that child. I have children the same age and I can’t imagine bringing all this drama Into their life. I would be mortified with myself

What a mess it is she could have had something better than that but she’d have had to spent a few quid so did as cheap as possible

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣l
wonder if the dwp no about her payment for the article 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.