Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I don’t believe a word of it. If her daughter was as genuinely scared as she sayes she is surely to god u would stop putting it all over ticktock, drop it and think of your daughters health and safety. Also is she trying to say she was in police protection for just four days pretty sure it’s doesn’t work like that. She’s blaming pashy for doing all this and the troll accounts etc but the only thing I have seen all over ticktock is her and her pashy this pashy that bollocks. She’s brought all this on herself by doing what she did

She’s sick as hell. To even come out with something like that shows that the hatred she has for pashy is out of control.

I don’t think he has a say in anything, she’s in full control of that relationship. He’s been covering up for her stupid lies about her fibromyalgia for ages but then these lies are on a completely different level and if he doesn’t step in and stop them now then it could well be him that cops it because of it all
He’s doesn’t I don’t think he wants to even be involved with it I don’t believe she has fibro either because u don’t make a miraculous recovery overnight

She doesn’t have fibro
When I had cancer and wiped out with chemo I was more active than her in a flare

Reactions: 3
The question that her little girls friend asked her is utterly disgusting, it’s definitely gone too far. See what you’ve done now? That child will never have a normal life, because of you and your actions, running your mouth 24/7 has a consequence. You haven’t told a “little white lie’”, you constantly spew ugly massive porkies. It’s also quite strange that Pashy hasn’t said much, and by comparison she’s coming off better than the so called “Gypsy Queen”.
it's a horrible accusation to make, I don't know if it has been said or not but why is she still mentioning it? Surely the best thing would be to off TT. I'm surprised Social Services haven't stepped in.

Police can put a referral in if there in danger in the home. Maybe that why she had to go to safe house.

Does she forget about the video she posted the other day saying she’s on holiday and won’t be back till this week🤣
Funny how she’s coming out with this now that someone shared a post saying that yesterday. Maxine dory I think it was, the one with teeth like tictaks
I would say more like teeth like tomb stones

Was her make up applied in the dark? Red lipstick bleeding all over her trappy gob, she’s doing ‘the voice’ again. Perhaps if more of her harpies told her to drop it now she would realise the damage that she’s caused.
You could park a car between her eyebrows

• Haha
Was her make up applied in the dark? Red lipstick bleeding all over her trappy gob, she’s doing ‘the voice’ again. Perhaps if more of her harpies told her to drop it now she would realise the damage that she’s caused.
the ever moving brows dashed on with a Sharpie pen. She needs a bleeping guide dog

• Haha
I feel sorry for her daughter. Its all over the Internet, what must kids at her school be saying? And taking the piss.

Reactions: 4
From a very reliable source, it's all lies shes spouting as if we didn't know that already, there was no attack, no safe house, she just lay low for a few days plotting her next load of lies, she is something else

She should have got those eyebrows sorted instead of using all that money for a worthless lie detector

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is anyone watching the live
I honestly cant watch her anymore, I scrolled through and she came up and she was saying the woman said this that and the other to Pashy when she went to her house and slapped her about wtf? How would she even know that happened? Unless tracey told the woman about her husband and pashy and the woman told her she had been to Pashys door but she did say the woman called Ray something like a big fat lump of lard, tracey has called him that in the past so in my opinion shes bullshitting again, I've spoken to someone today and they said it's all lies on tracey part shes always been the same, shes a nut job, those exact words, they know both families very well

I watched with 1.5k viewers she has got all video and photo proof apparently of this and that. No I didn't know the girl was home schooled so poor kid not got friends then. Personally dont know what to believe, looks like she got black eyes, she got mega people loving her and believe her side, I don't know either so can't judge but apparently she has a lie detector test done that proves something.

I watched with 1.5k viewers she has got all video and photo proof apparently of this and that. No I didn't know the girl was home schooled so poor kid not got friends then. Personally dont know what to believe, looks like she got black eyes, she got mega people loving her and believe her side, I don't know either so can't judge but apparently she has a lie detector test done that proves something.
No the poor little girls is at home all day caught up in this drama, something she should know nothing about at 11 years of age.
She has never produced any sort of proof to say Pashy is behind all what's going on, just accusation after accusation, she actually thinks us on this forum are pashy and her family so what does that tell you?
This lie detector that is 100% accurate (so she believes) proves nothing either only she wasnt behind one fake account and she didn't have an affair for 25 years with her gay friend so that's all Tracey needs to prove to make her a decent honest gypsy woman who doesn't lie.
She has said she will pay for Pashy to have a lie detector but it has to be done by the man who did hers as hes the best in the UK, why should she have to have one to prove to thousands of strangers on an app that pashy did or didn't have an affair? it's none of her business and certainly not ours.
Tracey will not let it go, shes been going on about it for about a year now, shes jealous of Pashy and obsessed with her from what I'm watching, yet Pashy has never bad mouthed Tracey on the app directly so who knows what's going on? it's all one sided and Tracey is loving the fact she has so many on her live because she wants to be famous but its only because most people are intrigued she needs to give it a rest its turned very nasty now

• Heart
She’s got an article in “Pick Me Up” magazine, all about her husband’s cheese obsession, I’ll make a point of not picking it up. She also said that she’s dropping it all now and moving on, good for you, but what about the innocent little girl that got involved in all of this? Serious narcissistic behaviour, I hope that that girl sees sense and moves out as soon as she’s old enough. I thought that my mother was terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s got an article in “Pick Me Up” magazine, all about her husband’s cheese obsession, I’ll make a point of not picking it up. She also said that she’s dropping it all now and moving on, good for you, but what about the innocent little girl that got involved in all of this? Serious narcissistic behaviour, I hope that that girl sees sense and moves out as soon as she’s old enough. I thought that my mother was terrible.
Laughing at Tracey , not your situation

• Heart
Laughing at Tracey , not your situation
She's 11? Omg I thought she was older. Wasn't she asked on a live did daddy ever touch you? I might be wrong it might not be on a live? And the child said no! That poor girl is going to be traumatised in later years I bet you.
And wasn't Pashy in the sun newspaper recently about her fablosa cleaning? And now Tracy with her husbands cheese eating. Hmmmm I see a pattern here !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.