Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too right! At least we are not trolling each other like everyone on tiktok

Mine too or while I'm drinking my tea in the morning I'll catch up on some of the threads especially the ones who spend all night on a live begging for gifts, they're the 1st ones I head to in the morning, they make me feel better in the mornings 😂
Yes makes you feel much about my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Too right! At least we are not trolling each other like everyone on tiktok

Yes makes you feel much about my life 😂
Exactly, we only have an opinion on people, that's not against the law but trolling and bullying is.
And Maxine just for future references if you want to slate us again, I too like Tracey winter1 have fibromyalgia and work full time, I know 2 people are not the same with it but Tracey can miraculously recover from a flare up in minutes and can also predict one so I'm sure if she got a job and gave up on tik tok she could tell her boss when she will be in a flare up and when shes coming out of it so they can get cover for her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t with that rocket🤦🏻‍♀️She’s made a video saying she pretended to be on holiday but they were under police protection, as if the police put you in protection and then let you post on the internet🤨in fear of their life apparently and she posts a video saying she’s now out of police protection and she’s taken Scarlett out for a while as her anxiety is so bad because of it all. I’m sorry but if my house has been attacked and my child is badly affected by it then the last thing I’d do is go back to that house. And even after all that she’s still talking about Pashy. She needs to let it go now cos she’s going to make herself more I’ll than she already is, think it’s time the cheese man stepped in and told her enough is enough x

Reactions: 5
I can’t with that rocket🤦🏻‍♀️She’s made a video saying she pretended to be on holiday but they were under police protection, as if the police put you in protection and then let you post on the internet🤨in fear of their life apparently and she posts a video saying she’s now out of police protection and she’s taken Scarlett out for a while as her anxiety is so bad because of it all. I’m sorry but if my house has been attacked and my child is badly affected by it then the last thing I’d do is go back to that house. And even after all that she’s still talking about Pashy. She needs to let it go now cos she’s going to make herself more I’ll than she already is, think it’s time the cheese man stepped in and told her enough is enough x
Her saying “what can I do”…take your bleeping life off Tiktok and get your kid back to some sort of reality.

Oh and the ever wandering eyebrow game is strong today 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 3
So someone went to her house with a catapult
I’m not sure weather I actually believe this or not she seems to say a lot but never has evidence to back it up I have never seen or heard pashy say anything bad about her so I am not sure I believe what she sayes

I spat my coffee out 😂 tik taks 🤣🤣
How come Maxine dory’s got involved all of a sudden she’s been talking about Sasha fountain to

• Haha
The reason her kid has anxiety is cause the DRAMA she causes in TikTok
Don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone quite like this woman

It's all a load of bull, the police would have told her to stay off of all social media and not to answer any comments etc and I doubt she wouldve been in any sort of a safe house either, the most they would have done was maybe put her house on high alert so if they rang them the police would be straight out and they were probably told to go and stay with a relative for a few days out of the way, shes a dramatist, her stories are getting more unbelievable by the day she needs to reign it in and concentrate on her childs mental health if it's as bad as Traceys says it is, send her to stay with the other daughter or the son who doesn't live with them if shes that anxious, take her out of the situation not drag her around with her as a walking bloody target.. the woman is a nut job

Reactions: 4
So she’s weaving more lies, and it’s affecting her little daughter, she’s an awful mother and no role model for that little girl. If she was in protection she would be told not to discuss it with anybody, let alone her loyal band of harpies that she calls fwends. She held herself up as a paragon of virtue, and now she looks obsessed and rather silly. Give it a rest now before somebody really gets hurt and there’s no going back.

So she’s weaving more lies, and it’s affecting her little daughter, she’s an awful mother and no role model for that little girl. If she was in protection she would be told not to discuss it with anybody, let alone her loyal band of harpies that she calls fwends. She held herself up as a paragon of virtue, and now she looks obsessed and rather silly. Give it a rest now before somebody really gets hurt and there’s no going back.
She comes across as the type who would inflict injuries on herself and say she was attacked by Pashy or someone belonging to pashy.
Shes a child caught up in her Mothers drama which is so unfair, Tracey needs to look further than her camera to see what is really going on around her, this is going to end very badly

Reactions: 2
The question that her little girls friend asked her is utterly disgusting, it’s definitely gone too far. See what you’ve done now? That child will never have a normal life, because of you and your actions, running your mouth 24/7 has a consequence. You haven’t told a “little white lie’”, you constantly spew ugly massive porkies. It’s also quite strange that Pashy hasn’t said much, and by comparison she’s coming off better than the so called “Gypsy Queen”.

I have a feeling Tracey leaked that married man’s name and photo. It’s all blown up in her face and she has more backlash than she bargained for. She is a classic narcissist will not give up
until she thinks she has convinced everyone to come around to her thinking. Put her whole family in danger for likes on a app it’s such a sad existence.

I have a feeling Tracey leaked that married man’s name and photo. It’s all blown up in her face and she has more backlash than she bargained for. She is a classic narcissist will not give up
until she thinks she has convinced everyone to come around to her thinking. Put her whole family in danger for likes on a app it’s such a sad existence.
I definitely think that too. She is one dangerous woman and as you say a narcissist never gives up. They will use anything and anyone, including her own family if they think it will help ruin someone but in reality the only person she’s really damaging is her own child. I seen a few comments calling her out on that post today but as soon as they’re up she’s deleted them. She only likes the followers who are up her ass in the comments.

I am adamant that she’s the one who’s been trolling herself and if this becomes a police matter then she’ll be found out cos no matter how much you think you’ve deleted the evidence they have ways and means of finding it all and I’m here waiting for it to come and bite her on that backend of hers😁

The question that her little girls friend asked her is utterly disgusting, it’s definitely gone too far. See what you’ve done now? That child will never have a normal life, because of you and your actions, running your mouth 24/7 has a consequence. You haven’t told a “little white lie’”, you constantly spew ugly massive porkies. It’s also quite strange that Pashy hasn’t said much, and by comparison she’s coming off better than the so called “Gypsy Queen”.
Where did that accusation come from? Was it Tracy saying pashy said it? I think I missed all that, I did ask on one of her posts but she said she showed it all on a live

Reactions: 1
Tracy said a troll account put up a picture of Mark and the little girl saying he was a nonce. I have never seen it and Tracy’s not shown it. Tracy said it was Pashy done the account but she also thinks all of us on tattle is Pashy. I think the little girls friend knows cos Tracy has broadcast it all over her account for weeks.

Do yous reckon Mark knows the extent of what shes done/doing?🤔🤔 Surely he would say enough is enough our daughter is suffering bad because of this so drop it and carry on as normal, whatever normal is in that house

If I have ever commented anything questioning her she says it’s pashy and I’ve seen her do it with others
She needs an Intervention

Tracy said a troll account put up a picture of Mark and the little girl saying he was a ponce. I have never seen it and Tracy’s not shown it. Tracy said it was Pashy done the account but she also thinks all of us on tattle is Pashy. I think the little girls friend knows cos Tracy has broadcast it all over her account for weeks.
She’s sick as hell. To even come out with something like that shows that the hatred she has for pashy is out of control.

Do yous reckon Mark knows the extent of what shes done/doing?🤔🤔 Surely he would say enough is enough our daughter is suffering bad because of this so drop it and carry on as normal, whatever normal is in that house
I don’t think he has a say in anything, she’s in full control of that relationship. He’s been covering up for her stupid lies about her fibromyalgia for ages but then these lies are on a completely different level and if he doesn’t step in and stop them now then it could well be him that cops it because of it all

She said on that live about the troll acc putting the photo up of mark and Ray sitting with the girls on their knee, she said only 2 people have that photo, her and Pashy, you dont need to be Einstein to work out who really is behind the troll accounts.
When she ran Pashy off the app she started calling herself the Gypsy Queen, Pashy used that name and is back calling herself it, Tracey is seriously obsessed, she was jealous of Pashy from day 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.