Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her daughter is having a baby girl, but make it all about you, I suppose now that there’s a new granddaughter, her daughter will be further pushed out, Pashy was proud of her daughter today for her achievements in swimming at school, Tracey doesn’t know anything worthwhile that she could pass on to anyone, except fake a condition and lie.

Reactions: 4
So her daughter is having a baby girl, but make it all about you, I suppose now that there’s a new granddaughter, her daughter will be further pushed out, Pashy was proud of her daughter today for her achievements in swimming at school, Tracey doesn’t know anything worthwhile that she could pass on to anyone, except fake a condition and lie.
She is a mental case!

Reactions: 2
Shes a proper me me, there wont be any flare ups for awhile because she'll be out shopping for the new baby now they know what it is, as for the blue and pink dress and eye shadow on her today she looked ridiculous, she really is brain dead

They’re on holiday again because the little girl has anxiety, I would suggest that your constant need for attention is the root of your daughters problems. Can you imagine going away for a little break and being near that lot? I would turn back around and come home again, uncivilised and uncouth family.

They’re on holiday again because the little girl has anxiety, I would suggest that your constant need for attention is the root of your daughters problems. Can you imagine going away for a little break and being near that lot? I would turn back around and come home again, uncivilised and uncouth family.
The Whitaker family 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If you “home school” then your free to do as and when you like. I may be old school but I believe that kids need to learn, learn to respect other people /boundaries etc . That poor girl stands no chance in real life

Reactions: 5
If you need to keep showing what a ‘strong’ couple you are I have doubts, also bleating on about karma is just ridiculous, if so she’s got a fair few things to be worried about. Shut your trap and go away, you idiotic attention seeker.

Reactions: 7
Why would anyone tell their 2 year old grandchild to punch grandad?? She's not right in the head. Teaching a baby aggression at that age is unacceptable.

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice her cont not has gone to tit since she stopped banging on about Pashy bet the police have had words with her

Reactions: 6
She’s so up herself, you’re nothing special, I feel so sorry for her daughter, poor kid looks so miserable. The grandson is ok for now, but wait until the granddaughter is born and his novelty will wear off. It’s all about her 24/7, a classic narcissist and fibro faker.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.