Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Can we talk about how tired Skylar looks in that picture? She looks exhausted. And the same leg trick again one looking bigger than the other.

Reactions: 2

MzDeDa

I am a Scorpio and I'm NOTHING like that. Please don't lump all of us Scorps into one bucket. It's called personal accountability aka don't be a dick wad.
I did not lump you all into one bucket. I clearly was referring to the people I was talking about.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Has anybody noticed how Big T will post something from IG but will do a screen recording so she can block out the name? 🤔

Plauhock

Yep, she deleted that comment. This broad is such an IDIOT! It's your parents home. I'm sure her parents call it the Family Home because all of the family is welcome there. If your name is not on the mortgage then it's not your home. I'm sure she'll INHERIT it when they pass or have to split it up with her brothers.
Not sure if they call it a family home. Her brothers are in the photos that they have in the house, but she isn't.

She's just like Aubrey o day

Photoshopppppp
No those fat pictures of Aubrey were fake. She was on an MTV show recently and wasn’t even close to big like that.

Are we seeing the shade here ! She loves this pic ?! Looked who also loved it?!! Stop being passive aggressive big T. rex . Say what you got to say you big bad Scorpio

Girl
Bye ! Why are you here when every post you are defending big T?!?! Go join the saddies club because you’re clearly in the wrong group . It’s old .
I’m not sure WHO tf you think you’re taking to. I wasn’t defending Tracy I was saying I never saw the driver out drinking with them so we don’t know she was drunk. Maybe pay some attention before you make a stupid comment. I’m not in the baddies group and honestly if I don’t agree with everything people say doesn’t mean I’m defending Tracy. So stay in you lane. 🙄

MIMI5353

VIP Member
Someone in the Club Baddie FB group is talking about how she does daddy/little girl with her husband and people are calling it pedophilia and saying “I can’t believe this got approved because of Tracy’s stance on pedophilia”.. I doubt Tracy will comment on it because she isn’t very active on the page anymore
I saw it too. I think it was taken down

I saw that someone said her nails were probably press-on, and that’s likely. Haven’t seen her nails last this long ever (usually has a broken nail a week or so later, popping them off). She may be just sticking these back on, as they’d be easier to maintain. Do we remember if she posted her getting the short square nails getting done?

There’s no way she’s managed to keep this set on for a month. Just realized she got them done back in early August.
She needs to look into Color Street saves me tons of money and I do my own nails now. And saves me so much time.

Caption says it all: “A1 like his credit” 😂 😂 Ahhhhh the delusions - you stay keeping that energy Tray

what does that even mean?

View attachment 235412Enjoy your wrinkles and sun damage. Yikes! You can actually see all the crows feet already.

TeawitMe

Who can possibly be taking these pics and exposing her? How many people are actually at the recording of the podcast? Can't be too many. Also a few pics we've seen at Julie's baby shower and other parties.
I seen the video on youtube.. under the Bad Examples. It was one of only a few that actually had her in it. I think it was called Doc Johnson or something

I think Corey has the kids Thursday through Monday. If that is in fact the schedule, I believe that means that he has the kids 50% of the time. If he has 50% custody, she’ll never get a dime of child support. She is enjoying all that free time now, but when she finds out that she won’t get child support because he has the kids 50% of the time, watch her shorten his visitation, resulting in child support being ordered by a judge!
Not true my friend’s new husband and her have his sons 50% of the time but he still has to pay their mom child support because he makes way more money than she does. His ex also fights over stupid things like happy meal toys, literally. But he’s tried to fight the amount of support he pays and they won’t lower it at all.

Reactions: 1

MzDeDa

@queeniefoofoo im reluctant to even say because she can pay me to get a reading instead of lurking and getting it for free (I learned that business model from her) BUT .. Cap rising Virgo moon. *I use whole sign house system so 12th house stellium - explains A LOT. Neptune in first -also explains a lot lmao she will never see herself the way other people see her. Her chart screams DELUSIONAL. Mars in libra (fall) - girl bye with that sex talk you are BASIC. Venus in sag - quits when shit gets too complicated (marriage and money). She’s got mercury and pluto in Scorpio conjunct midheaven which is why she’s so offputting and a vile human being to the public. previous eclipses in 1st and 7th houses - divorce. I’m wondering if the next set of eclipses put her in a psych ward since they’re targeting health/mental health/subconscious/places of confinement.
But overall she’s got mostly harmonious planetary aspects which isn’t always good as it can make someone a real pansy when it comes to dealing with real life shit.

And ladies, just know : being Scorpio Capricorn Virgo or anything else she has doesn’t make you like a wretched hag like T. She embodies the lowest energies of the signs in her chart, it’s clear to see that. Every sign has high and low frequencies.

hope this was insightful for those who are into astrology - not Tracy’s fluffy sun sign meme bullshit astrology
It does explain alot ! Thanks !

Reactions: 1