Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaritatime

VIP Member
I didn’t want to be the one to say “the girls are in crop tops again.” And the outfit isn’t cute...
Sidebar (and you may say I’m overthinking this), notice jaydens placement, she’s in front of her sisters stomach..
One thing I’ve noticed, Tara hasn’t done sleepovers at Tracy’s house in a while... which is making me think about the townhouse...
Does it look like she photoshoped one of Sky's leg but not the other on the recent pic ?

Reactions: 1

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Something popped up on my Facebook feed about a mentorship program within Club Baddie...have either of them mentioned anything about it anywhere? I never saw or heard them talk about it. Or is it just a common thing amongst Facebook groups?

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Here’s the new Thread we are at 50 pages so time to move on over Tattlers!

Girl I liked BOTH comments 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I’m surprised I wasn’t blocked for the comment I made a few posts back tbh lol
Like I said I had time last night, found some posts. Anyways,this was Maloneys mom response about her immigrant neighbors. 😑And lazy Maloney wanting her to buy her a house. I'm not from the east coast, is EH East Hamptons?
If you want to leave in a better area ,work a real job.stop depending on your parents.
View attachment 232240
I believe it’s East Hanover.

MIMI5353

VIP Member
Wait... we are all in a huff over daddy/daughter dates? Like what Corey used to do for sky and Jayden? Really? 😳
No it was a woman talking about her and husband they are into daddy/daughter play and she posted all theses pacifiers she decorated for their play

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
I told Brielle to come read here and see what Shamu and Jigsaw are posting. I feel bad for her she's a sweetheart. I don’t want to post it but from our convo I can tell there’s literally no reason this salty bitch hates her and attacks her other than the fact that she’s the girlfriend after the break up. No history, no bad blood, no super fan shes just bitter because she’s the new girl. She’s getting dragged because Tracy’s a miserable, insecure, pathetic, mess and she’s jealous of her. Brielle has the career, the crib, the looks, the man Tracy will never get over and it’s eating her alive. Good for Brielle for always staying mature and classy she has never bad mouthed Tracy once even after all the shit she has said about her. And Jess if you’re reading here the audacity of you calling anyone a monkey. You look like those faces made of clay with the big noses and lips. You’re quite fucking ugly so I’d sit this one out.
whoa. Who did Jess call Monkey?