Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaritatime

VIP Member
It seems like there are new members or new commenters on here! Welcome! Here is our BIG BAD SCORPIO. She is so mysterious and intimidating when she walks into a room. She makes you feel like a guest in your own home. You feel her intense energy and power when she walks in.
Never forget....
Who can possibly be taking these pics and exposing her? How many people are actually at the recording of the podcast? Can't be too many. Also a few pics we've seen at Julie's baby shower and other parties.

Reactions: 3

Deba

Notice on the latest pic of the girl their hair is extremely light, like blonde. I wonder if she uses that sun in spray, filters. Because when they're with Corey their hair looks like a light brownish.
Why mess why their hair appearance, shes going to end up traumatizing the girl's.

Attachments

• Heart

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Is there a new thread or is this is.? Did anyone see the boom body post.? Is she really that stupid she literally put on bigger jogger in the second picture!

• Haha

MzDeDa

It seems like there are new members or new commenters on here! Welcome! Here is our BIG BAD SCORPIO. She is so mysterious and intimidating when she walks into a room. She makes you feel like a guest in your own home. You feel her intense energy and power when she walks in.
Never forget....
DAAAAAAAAAAAMN !

Reactions: 2

Larle1115

My parents are a Taurus and Aquarius happily married for 43 years today 💗 Big T just sees Scorpio things and has to post crap to say “Sorry Leo Men” lmao 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her pool of available guys just got slimmer 😆
Right ???? It’s insane !!!!!

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
@queeniefoofoo im reluctant to even say because she can pay me to get a reading instead of lurking and getting it for free (I learned that business model from her) BUT .. Cap rising Virgo moon. *I use whole sign house system so 12th house stellium - explains A LOT. Neptune in first -also explains a lot lmao she will never see herself the way other people see her. Her chart screams DELUSIONAL. Mars in libra (fall) - girl bye with that sex talk you are BASIC. Venus in sag - quits when shit gets too complicated (marriage and money). She’s got mercury and pluto in Scorpio conjunct midheaven which is why she’s so offputting and a vile human being to the public. previous eclipses in 1st and 7th houses - divorce. I’m wondering if the next set of eclipses put her in a psych ward since they’re targeting health/mental health/subconscious/places of confinement.
But overall she’s got mostly harmonious planetary aspects which isn’t always good as it can make someone a real pansy when it comes to dealing with real life shit.

And ladies, just know : being Scorpio Capricorn Virgo or anything else she has doesn’t make you like a wretched hag like T. She embodies the lowest energies of the signs in her chart, it’s clear to see that. Every sign has high and low frequencies.

hope this was insightful for those who are into astrology - not Tracy’s fluffy sun sign meme bullshit astrology
That explains so much...im reluctant to message you to get q reading from you. But I need one lol

Is Filly trying to throw shade at Tracy or is he trying to help Corey?

Like I said I had time last night, found some posts. Anyways,this was Maloneys mom response about her immigrant neighbors. 😑And lazy Maloney wanting her to buy her a house. I'm not from the east coast, is EH East Hamptons?
If you want to leave in a better area ,work a real job.stop depending on your parents.
View attachment 232240
I know this isn’t Tracy related, but I think Anthony is a creep.

Attachments

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Jessica needs to crawl out of Tracy's blubber ass and look into reconstructive face surgery. She is one scary looking girl. A gremlin f*cked Kermit the Frog and out came Jessica. 😬
I think she’s not bad looking but she doesn’t do her makeup well, ironically lol

UGH ! Quickly because I am cooking dinner but wanted to post this ! Her IG post of Julian trying to eat his damn " chicken cutlet" sorry looked like frozen Jane's chicken burger cut up on a paper plate to me. Is he cute? Yes he's adorable but hes eating with this mouth wide open and no one says anything.
Drives me insane. But then again there are grown people walking this earth that chomp on their food like cattle AND in public so ..

When your ass is that big it has its own voice I guess. :)
Not defending her but honestly asking. Does his hearing issues have anything to do with the way he eats?