Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MMBF

Hi guy I don’t comment much but thoroughly enjoy reading and agree w almost everything !Not sure if anyone shared this 😂 lol? It’s exactly what I’ve been thinking. I’m surprise it hasn’t Been deleted
Wait a Hot minute. Do people really get survey to loose 30lbs? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Or, once you're in the group, block Tracy and Jess lol. You can be in the group once they've approved your profile, and they won't see your posts...
You must not know how fb groups work boo. I’m a admin for a few and it don’t matter if you block the admins- they see everything you comment and post. You can still kick an asshole out if they have you blocked. Also, they have the group on private. Not allowing any members atm.

Are we seeing the shade here ! She loves this pic ?! Looked who also loved it?!! Stop being passive aggressive big T. rex . Say what you got to say you big bad Scorpio

Girl
Bye ! Why are you here when every post you are defending big T?!?! Go join the saddies club because you’re clearly in the wrong group . It’s old .
She’s always slamming Corey and sticking up for the Trex. Hi baddie. We SEE YOU

You sound just like the big T. rex too, fitting . Classy girl
Love it when an internet warrior acts tough like she gonna do anything. Stf down. Talk to you anyway we want.

Anonymous1114

Lol haha
Play around with your settings. Go to your profile page. Your messages are there. But I don’t think there’s a “private” option. Instead you can set it on members only , anybody, or nobody.

Calling it pedophilia because a father and his daughter do things together? Are they forreal? This is why some men don't want daughters because of stupid ass ppl. I cant imagine someone coming for a mother and her toddler son. Etc. Not one person will say tracy is a pedophile for kissing julian on the lips. But if Corey does it to sky or Jada then the world is ending. Her stupid "baddies" are as dumb and empty brained as she is
I believe she means they do sex playing father and daughter.