Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Hi guy I don’t comment much but thoroughly enjoy reading and agree w almost everything !Not sure if anyone shared this 😂 lol? It’s exactly what I’ve been thinking. I’m surprise it hasn’t Been deleted
Woahhhh (hey y’all—past two days have been hella crazy with prepping/not prepping to go back to work (based on that you already know where i am located)—I’ve been reading just not responding much)... someone was that brazen... that’s someone baiting her or her baiting her.

Hi guy I don’t comment much but thoroughly enjoy reading and agree w almost everything !Not sure if anyone shared this 😂 lol? It’s exactly what I’ve been thinking. I’m surprise it hasn’t Been deleted
Woahhhh (hey y’all—past two days have been hella crazy with prepping/not prepping to go back to work (based on that you already know where i am located)—I’ve been reading just not responding much)... someone was that brazen... that’s someone baiting her or her baiting her... that would have been closed down FAST if she noticed

Reactions: 3

Smitty123

Chatty Member

Nyledimarco.com

So hopefully the links post but there is a deaf man Nyle Dimarco (I'm sure its his real last name unlike other pathetic assholes) that posts videos that are actually contributing to the deaf community. I'm sure Big T reads here so she will probably repost his shit with the #earsforace hash tag because she's a dumbass and just wants publicly. Anyways i wanted to share because he was on my fb feed and seems like a great guy that actually is doing something for the deaf community.

@nyledimarco. On ig
I’m pretty sure she’s posted about him before and said Julian looks just like him 🙄

• Wow
Meaning she was checked out a month after Julian was born. She said she tried everything but couples counseling. Meaning, she didn't care to save her marriage. She was over it. And she's clearly happy its over with.
Not defending her but I wouldn’t do counseling either. I’ve had a bad experience with it and will never go back. But yes, there are other ways to work on the marriage.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I remember when Doria behaved like a twat. I always thought she was more chill, but she freaked that day for no reason.
Doria actually works at a salon down the street from me. I had ran into her at dunkin donuts when she was a few months pregnant with her twins. She was sweet and was not rude at all. Thats the 2nd time I've met her and she was always nice. Idk what she has in common with Tracy though.

Last edited:

KileyJenner2015

It seems like there are new members or new commenters on here! Welcome! Here is our BIG BAD SCORPIO. She is so mysterious and intimidating when she walks into a room. She makes you feel like a guest in your own home. You feel her intense energy and power when she walks in.
Never forget....
Omg where are these from ? Did they video a podcast once and never again because of this 😂

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
She’s down at the shore again... this may be the last weekend we see them there cause Corey should have them this weekend..

Anonymous1114

Omg this pig i can’t ! Every time i think she hits wrong bottom I’m wrong . Those kids need to be out of this slobs custody . First posts a story like a 20 yr old drinking for the first time bragging about how many bottles they polished off then posts video of them wasted driving ?!?! Are you fucking kidding me ?! You piece of absolute trash. Everyone needs to contact CPs and report all the speeding and videoing , not hooking her kids , screaming at a deaf child , being an alcoholic , making her kids take semi nudes of her and driving drunk like a god dam slob . I’ve had it with her . She is a rotten excuse for a human. You want to be a pig and sloppy and pathetic ? Go ahead . But don’t you dare get on the streets and endanger myself and my family . What a slob ? And the. Jet ski picture thinking she looks so good , hunny your fupa is flopped on top of the seat . Your fucking fat sloppy alcohol gut sticks out 2 times as far as your saggy tits. She is a vile human. Sorry this post is long and derogatory but she pissed me off tonight .

Not only that , what if she hits someone else’s kids? Or someone’s mother or father ? Fucking disgusting and disturbing and vile
Well tell us how you really feel! Go girl!! 👏 🙌

Hopefully the Epsteins take some kind of action against her. 🤞

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
This is like the only time I’ve seen Corey parent correctly. Have you seen the videos of Julian punching and hitting Corey? Corey kept filming and said something like teaching him to fight , or something about him being scrappy. The video is so cringeworthy .
I did see that one also , but he corrects them plenty of times. Unlike her . She's the "cool mom" 🙄

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Wait... we are all in a huff over daddy/daughter dates? Like what Corey used to do for sky and Jayden? Really? 😳
Oh no no! Sorry I didn’t explain it well enough. BDSM stuff. The guy wanted the girl to buy binkies and she put “baby bear” and “little one” and stuff. So the adult is acting like the baby while the adult fucks her

Larle1115

So here we have a delusional follower that thinks Big T does it all on her own .🤦‍♀️

Big T's response about being strict with manners? I'm sorry, but a few times I've seen them not be so nice and she would laugh at them thinking it's cute and encourage them.

One time the 2 girls were both slithering across a whole church pew and instead of asking them to get up and not do that, she recorded it and was laughing along with them.

Lastlty, her stupid phrase that she is raising Julian to be a gentleman......
Who says that? Is it necessary to say that? She makes it sound like its an option. Of course we all try to raise our kids be polite. I don't hear people saying I'm going to raise my kid to be an asshole.
I know Julian has developmental delays, and in no way am I mocking, or bullying him, but I do always see him hitting everyone, throwing and snatching from others, having meltdowns. Is that her idea of a gentleman?

I swear the most dumbest things come out of her mouth.
She has issues