Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I told Brielle to come read here and see what Shamu and Jigsaw are posting. I feel bad for her she's a sweetheart. I don’t want to post it but from our convo I can tell there’s literally no reason this salty bitch hates her and attacks her other than the fact that she’s the girlfriend after the break up. No history, no bad blood, no super fan shes just bitter because she’s the new girl. She’s getting dragged because Tracy’s a miserable, insecure, pathetic, mess and she’s jealous of her. Brielle has the career, the crib, the looks, the man Tracy will never get over and it’s eating her alive. Good for Brielle for always staying mature and classy she has never bad mouthed Tracy once even after all the shit she has said about her. And Jess if you’re reading here the audacity of you calling anyone a monkey. You look like those faces made of clay with the big noses and lips. You’re quite fucking ugly so I’d sit this one out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

TeawitMe

At the end of the day...no matter what Big T says or does....Brielle is STILL living in Tracy's Head Rent Free.... LOL Fan or Not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
These women who repost her pictures to their stories are so pathetic! “Look at this queen” “Goals” “She makes me question my sexuality” Get a fucking life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
27379BF3-3A40-491B-A547-B05060C92AD5.jpeg
A7031325-F999-49BC-930C-E4EF3C995361.jpeg

I dont even think the first commenter was trying ro be rude but obviously tracy is insecure about not having income or a home and lashed out nice to see someone spell it out for her unless it was orchestrated by her to get pity who even knows anymore with this nut. Like why even write back to the first commenter? Delete it or ignore it and go teach ur kids something or apply for ur license renewal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@queeniefoofoo im reluctant to even say because she can pay me to get a reading instead of lurking and getting it for free (I learned that business model from her) BUT .. Cap rising Virgo moon. *I use whole sign house system so 12th house stellium - explains A LOT. Neptune in first -also explains a lot lmao she will never see herself the way other people see her. Her chart screams DELUSIONAL. Mars in libra (fall) - girl bye with that sex talk you are BASIC. Venus in sag - quits when shit gets too complicated (marriage and money). She’s got mercury and pluto in Scorpio conjunct midheaven which is why she’s so offputting and a vile human being to the public. previous eclipses in 1st and 7th houses - divorce. I’m wondering if the next set of eclipses put her in a psych ward since they’re targeting health/mental health/subconscious/places of confinement.
But overall she’s got mostly harmonious planetary aspects which isn’t always good as it can make someone a real pansy when it comes to dealing with real life shit.

And ladies, just know : being Scorpio Capricorn Virgo or anything else she has doesn’t make you like a wretched hag like T. She embodies the lowest energies of the signs in her chart, it’s clear to see that. Every sign has high and low frequencies.

hope this was insightful for those who are into astrology - not Tracy’s fluffy sun sign meme bullshit astrology

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

bus

I’m just still shocked at the things she puts emphasis on.....air dried hair, clear blue eyes, my kids are blonde, summer tanning, stupid quotes she screen shot from other IG accounts, photoshop, filters, being a Scorpio and most of all monitoring comments. Any page you go to (of someone ‘famous’ has stupid comments. More often than not, the ‘famous’ person ignores the comments. I can’t imagine posting a picture and watching every single comment for an unfavorable one and then immediately deleting it or responding like a nasty twat. For a person who has 3Under3, she really has a lot of time on her hands. Lastly, having blonde kids with awesome summer tans isn’t going to get them anywhere in life. She better start teaching them manners and how to be good people otherwise this isn’t going to turn out good.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

TeawitMe

It's that time of the week again.... She has to remind everyone that she went to the Block. She has some serious..SERIOUS mental issues. Then again with the song and the lip biting. Girrrrlllll who wants to see this shit???? She loves staring at herself...the second hand embarrassment is just so uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Now people in the FB group are hyping her up for being a petty fucking bitch

And then we have Jessica adding to it
Jessica: hahahahahahaha iconic.
Everyone else: hahahahhahaha high school.
hahahhahahhaha desperate.
hahahahhaahaha shows you care.

Absolutely pathetic.

And for her next role, Tracy will be playing the role of psycho ex-wife.
Sis, really went back over a year to find AND post this. I cannot 😂😂😂. I'm am truly mortified for her. I really am. I can just imagine Corey and Brielle laughing at this. It's like when you stalk your exes new girl and accidentally like her picture from 1 ½ ago. 😂😂😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MMBF

But you know Skylar and Jayden LOVVVVEEEEE scary horror! Remember that ridiculous scary haunted house shit they pulled and they continued to say “they think the dolls are their friends.” ?
well that makes sense since they live with the wicked witch of the west

• Haha

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Ew Tara still liking Tracy’s pictures like a fucking fan she’s another sad pathetic loser she’s starting to get on my nerves still sucking Tracy’s deflated titty looking like mr Ed. I get major lesbian vibes from Tara and there’s nothing wrong with that but I don’t doubt that she felt/ feels some type of way about that beast the way she kisses her ass. Nasty bitches.

• Haha

Anonymous1114

Just proves how dumb she is. What those commenters said are 100% TRUTH. She is definitely reaping the benefits of her family’s shore house. It wasn't even an insult. She is indeed lucky to reap the benefits of her family’s shore house. She spends all of her summers there for free. That comment could have been said by anyone. She takes everything as an insult because she is a very insecure nasty excuse for a human. Then claims she's always ”bullied”!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

A normal person either wouldn't have even replied or would have replied with ”yes, I am very lucky and very thankful to have a family shore house”.
But this fat bitch loves to create drama when not even necessary.

• Heart

Anonymous1114

It seems like there are new members or new commenters on here! Welcome! Here is our BIG BAD SCORPIO. She is so mysterious and intimidating when she walks into a room. She makes you feel like a guest in your own home. You feel her intense energy and power when she walks in.
Never forget....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

TeawitMe

I think Big T has that Body Dysmorphia thing. She "thinks" she's actually that person in her Instagram photos. That's her pretend life. It's fucked up. I can only imagine how many selfies she takes on a daily basis. She probably sits on the fkn toilet and takes some. Can you imagine if someone hacked her Instagram account and deleted it??? HOLYSHIT! This Bitch would be on a 5150 at the nearest Hospital!

• Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
I'm not a mom (I'm married but don't want kids) so I think it's hard for me to criticize her parenting but I think some of us on the forum have been saying things to the effect of "why is she always out!" "when my kids were that age I couldn't wait to get home to them!" like that's cool for you but that's YOU and not her (or me). I have no problems with her still going out with her friends and having a good time. A lot of my friends had help when their kids were that young and had no issues with leaving the house without their kids. There's no "perfect" way to be a mom and I'm not defending Tracy (and I'm not Tracy) but this strikes a chord with me because people do this to me and my husband. "Oh you guys can't go out like this when you have kids!" Yeah we know, we also decided to not have kids and we are good with that decision. I think it's mom shaming/mom guilt and I'm not here for it.

What I DO have a problem with is her spouting all her nonsense about being a full time mom, having no help, having no support (financial or physical when we all know she does), #justthe4ofus, 3 under 13 or whatever else she says. That's where my issue is. Don't talk shit about how much you are struggling when you're not. Don't tell me how hard it is when we never see you do anything with your kids (even prior to quarantine) that isn't them just "modeling" some terrible clothes. Maybe they rushed into it, maybe she shouldn't have been a mom right away, who knows! But Tracy, cut the shit with the

I've seen struggle. I was raised by a single dad, my mom ran out on us. I don't know who was more comfortable giving me "the talk" - me or my dad.

Sorry for the tangent guys.
Just to be clear, no one on here has an issue with a mom going out and having "me time" without their kids. Everyone needs it. Tracy has a need to go out very often. She spends more time without her kids than with them , not because she has a job outside of the house and is providing for them, but for her to go out and party. When she is with them, she always has help... and by help we mean someone else doing her work for her. When someone becomes a parent, their children's need always come before their own. She leaves HER responsibilities to other people all the time. The fact that they are still little, they need constant care and attention and it is a lot of work. Diapers, feeding, stimulating their mind, playing, interacting, cleaning up , crying, fighting etc. Times that by 3 in her case. So the caregiver is doing all this while she is deep throating a bone, playing with Richard, drinking with friends, posting obscene photos of herself.
The very few times she is with them, she takes them on an outing to the tattoo place or the botox spa.
She has 2 girls that have to look up to her. The only thing they learn from her is:
1. always have mascara and lipstick
2. Never wear sweats outside of the house
3. snitches get stitches
4. Posing with their hip and lips popped out

The fact that these kids are here now , she has to conform to their needs, not the other way around.