Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew Tara still liking Tracy’s pictures like a bleeping fan she’s another sad pathetic loser she’s starting to get on my nerves still sucking Tracy’s deflated titty looking like mr Ed. I get major lesbian vibes from Tara and there’s nothing wrong with that but I don’t doubt that she felt/ feels some type of way about that beast the way she kisses her ass. Nasty witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My 2 Cents:

1. the companies she promoted before haven’t seen an increase in purchases after she promotes them, so they are no longer giving her items to “model”.

2. I also think this is happening with her hair. She hasn’t gotten her hair done or extensions done for a while because the girls she promotes aren’t reaping the benefits. Guarantee she’ll get her hair done by a new hairdresser next time she gets her hair done.

3. She probably had one more promo/lash refill with the latest girl and she’ll stop going there.

Reactions: 20
She just posted on her story “it’s a Tesla everyone can relax, it drives itself”

Tracy does that making drunk driving okay? Y’all were drinking all day since 10am
Not sure who’s driving but playing devils advocate here, are we sure she’s been drinking? Because I’m hoping none of them are dumb enough to think you can operate ANY vehicle, self driving or not, after consuming alcohol.

Guess she doesnt get her kids back today. She must still be partying. Must be nice to not have to worry about caring about another life and just doing your own tit.

Man to be a teen again
They must not have started school today since she’s still looking for first day outfits. I wonder how late they start because Jackie’s daughter started today. 🤔

Guess she doesnt get her kids back today. She must still be partying. Must be nice to not have to worry about caring about another life and just doing your own tit.

Man to be a teen again
They must not have started school today since she’s still looking for first day outfits. I wonder how late they start because Jackie’s daughter started today. 🤔
Ew Tara still liking Tracy’s pictures like a bleeping fan she’s another sad pathetic loser she’s starting to get on my nerves still sucking Tracy’s deflated titty looking like mr Ed. I get major lesbian vibes from Tara and there’s nothing wrong with that but I don’t doubt that she felt/ feels some type of way about that beast the way she kisses her ass. Nasty witches.
[/QUOTE
She’s trying to get back in good with her. You know she’d have been there this weekend too if they didn’t have a falling out. Tara is probably having FOMO right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The end of her podcast she was bitching about people watching her every move. We’re the clowns, we have no lives, etc etc
I hate when she acts all mighty like she’s a great person. Jess was egging her on the entire time too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The end of her podcast she was bitching about people watching her every move. We’re the clowns, we have no lives, etc etc
I hate when she acts all mighty like she’s a great person. Jess was egging her on the entire time too
Yea I bet it sucks when you get Exposed. She mad MAD. If she didn't LIE about her fake life so much nobody would give a duck. Everyday now, it seems like more and more proof of her "out in the wild" comes to surface. She cant hide forever.. her reality is crashing before her eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Big T better take a step back about makes and Covid-19. This witch doesn't know a thing about Covid. I will give her the tongue lashing she has never had, and then some. How dare you! Trashy you twit! Covid is real. Tell that to my mother who got sick in April, got better, and now the after effects are loss of appetite. Do you think I want my mom on a feeding tube? Covid is real you dumb ass. EDUCATE yourself! Stop whoring around and learn. Sucking dick, getting drunk, and being a total piece of tit aren't whats important in life. Keep living your FAKE life, because karma will be knocking on your door. Then what? Woe is me... poor me. No witch, you get what you give!

OK thank you guys for letting me rant....

ANYWAY....

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yea I bet it sucks when you get Exposed. She mad MAD. If she didn't LIE about her fake life so much nobody would give a duck. Everyday now, it seems like more and more proof of her "out in the wild" comes to surface. She cant hide forever.. her reality is crashing before her eyes
She's inadvertently outing herself. Truth be told, I found this site bc someone mentioned it in her comments. And boy were my eyes opened 👀. We should all pick a day where we just all post this site in the comments over and over again. I'm a sadist apparently.

Just kidding, of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Corey has the kids Thursday through Monday. If that is in fact the schedule, I believe that means that he has the kids 50% of the time. If he has 50% custody, she’ll never get a dime of child support. She is enjoying all that free time now, but when she finds out that she won’t get child support because he has the kids 50% of the time, watch her shorten his visitation, resulting in child support being ordered by a judge!
Not true my friend’s new husband and her have his sons 50% of the time but he still has to pay their mom child support because he makes way more money than she does. His ex also fights over stupid things like happy meal toys, literally. But he’s tried to fight the amount of support he pays and they won’t lower it at all.

Reactions: 1
Wear a mask. Flatten the curve. People are allowed in hospitals in NJ /NY. They get their temp checked and need to wear masks. It’s not a hard concept. She’s showing her true ignorance and racist side lately. She’s a republican, very obviously so. But so is Jackie. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Big T better take a step back about makes and Covid-19. This witch doesn't know a thing about Covid. I will give her the tongue lashing she has never had, and then some. How dare you! Trashy you twit! Covid is real. Tell that to my mother who got sick in April, got better, and now the after effects are loss of appetite. Do you think I want my mom on a feeding tube? Covid is real you dumb ass. EDUCATE yourself! Stop whoring around and learn. Sucking dick, getting drunk, and being a total piece of tit aren't whats important in life. Keep living your FAKE life, because karma will be knocking on your door. Then what? Woe is me... poor me. No witch, you get what you give!

OK thank you guys for letting me rant....

ANYWAY....
I hope your mom is ok. I just found out another friend of mine had the Covid. That’s so many friend that I lost count, plus 8 people in my office and a friends sister who died.
Her stupid meme pissed me off because one of my friends who had the Covid went to the hospital to see her dying mom MASK ON and still caught it. So she needs to stop with the Covid memes that literally are stupid af.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Now that we've all seen the most recent pics of this trash.. Imagine what she really looked like here. Remember these... 🤮
I just want to know WHOO told her to post these? I’m all for her being “real🙄” but the horrible pics not a damn thing attractive from her hair back arms or butt like WHY? 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The masks and COVID posts are killing me. Big props to the tattlers who are health care workers. Today was my first day back in the building, and i was on the struggle bus with the masks, but i brought a change of one and I was able to change it safely and do my job. Instead of forcing the kids back to school, you don’t want masks, keep them home. Stop bitching. Give us educators and health care workers some credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Tara just turns a blind eye to all of Tracy's tit. She has no choice. In my opinion, She's the only one without a family of her own between her sister and brother. She has to play nice because her nieces and nephew are the only things she has. It probably sounds meaner that I intend it to. But Tara knows if she's goes against Tracy, she will never see those kids or be able to take them out alone like she always does.

Either that or Tara wants to lick Big T’s 😼. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
5) has anyone looked up her parents’ shore house? When i did, it looked like they rent it and didn’t have a lot of availability which is confusing because i feel like she’s always there?
Yes!! I looked up the house after my friend drove past it one day while down there. Lol it’s a pretty house. I’m assuming maybe her parents blocked off the weekends as unavailable during the weekends Tracy goes? The house is crazy expensive!

Reactions: 10