Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she gets the kids back get ready for the pics with the "My Whole World" Caption.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She photoshopped her neck too. Look at the fence there is no line behind her in one pic and then it appears in the next pic. She is disgusting photoshopping her kids.
Why, why,whhhhhhyyyyyy won’t she comb their hair?!?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's looking for back to school outfits. I'm assuming she's looking for handouts. Asking followers where she can find them as if she doesn't know where to look. 🤦‍♀️ She promotes so many "boutiques" now she doesn't know where to go?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ugh now she's looking for another tacky cheap back to school costume for the poor girls. Because every child needs to be adorned with apples and pencils for the first day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is nasty inside and out I have never come across someone so self intitled with nothing to back it up! She is the prime example of doing to much to young with regards to getting married and having baby after baby! She is clearly never happy with what she has and instantly looks for the next thing once she couldn't have any more babies or had 'achieved' the goal of having a boy she had nothing else to do and therefore the relationship ended. I just don't understand how she gets away with the lies to the saddies how do they not see what a piece of work she is and her true size 🤷‍♂️ maybe they dont really exist and are made up of us tattles getting the gossip and accounts she has paid for? I just hope that corey will have the knowledge and the guts to try and take the children out of this situation as much as he can but I cant see that happening. Will be interesting to see what happens when summer ends will she go home or say with her mum?

Reactions: 15
She is nasty inside and out I have never come across someone so self intitled with nothing to back it up! She is the prime example of doing to much to young with regards to getting married and having baby after baby! She is clearly never happy with what she has and instantly looks for the next thing once she couldn't have any more babies or had 'achieved' the goal of having a boy she had nothing else to do and therefore the relationship ended. I just don't understand how she gets away with the lies to the saddies how do they not see what a piece of work she is and her true size 🤷‍♂️ maybe they dont really exist and are made up of us tattles getting the gossip and accounts she has paid for? I just hope that corey will have the knowledge and the guts to try and take the children out of this situation as much as he can but I cant see that happening. Will be interesting to see what happens when summer ends will she go home or say with her mum?
I think Corey has the kids Thursday through Monday. If that is in fact the schedule, I believe that means that he has the kids 50% of the time. If he has 50% custody, she’ll never get a dime of child support. She is enjoying all that free time now, but when she finds out that she won’t get child support because he has the kids 50% of the time, watch her shorten his visitation, resulting in child support being ordered by a judge!

Reactions: 16
I don't think its 50 % because he has them every other week Thursday - Monday (or Tuesday) .
I also don't think she cares to have them more than she already does.
The way she is acting, I think she wants Corey to have full costody and he can very easily get it off her IG posts alone. Then there is other stuff that goes on we don't know about.
would love if she had to end up paying him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
She's looking for back to school outfits. I'm assuming she's looking for handouts. Asking followers where she can find them as if she doesn't know where to look. 🤦‍♀️ She promotes so many "boutiques" now she doesn't know where to go?
Means who is going to give me Free stuff. School in NJ started today.

Also she’s asking on the Fb page how she did answering the questions on the podcast lol

Attachments

Reactions: 7
OMG Guys just wait for next Tuesday when she will calim to SPILL MORE TEA just for ratings on the failing tit show podcast. Mark my words now that she is eventually going to say that she LET HERSELF GO and gained massive weight because it was Corey's fault. Just wait for that tit. She she kiss Corey's feet for putting up with her tit all those years. She feels stupod cuz her relationship advice about keeping a man completely exploded in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Meaning she was checked out a month after Julian was born. She said she tried everything but couples counseling. Meaning, she didn't care to save her marriage. She was over it. And she's clearly happy its over with.
Not defending her but I wouldn’t do counseling either. I’ve had a bad experience with it and will never go back. But yes, there are other ways to work on the marriage.

Reactions: 3
Means who is going to give me Free stuff. School in NJ started today.

Also she’s asking on the Fb page how she did answering the questions on the podcast lol
She posted this a few weeks ago asking the same thing... so basically no-one took the bait lmao

• Haha
I'm sure she is the one who cheated. Probably got some idiot telling her she was beautiful and started to mess around. Again I've said in other threads and I'll say it again, the trayway account said they had proof from a good source that Maloney cheated.

If Corey had cheated, she would have spilled the tea long time ago, but since it was her then all she does is say he didn't say she was beautiful 24/7 and talks about his new relationship. The poor man probably realized what monster he married after Gene passed away. She wasn't there for Corey, has no bone of sympathy. That could have open his eyes. Maybe someone was there for him like Big T wasn't. I don't approve of cheating but if he did, she deserved it she has an ugly dark soul.. He worked long hours, came to a dirty house, no food, and demands from Maloney to be told she's beautiful and her crappy love language. What did she do for him? Nothing.

So because she wasn't getting all the compliments, she gave up, didnt want counseling. Probably Corey had some hope but after seeing her make out with that guy, that was it for him.

I said this before too, Corey may not be the brightest man out there may still have issues with addiction who knows, but you can see he love the kids. Yes he lives with his mom and sister. But he's working, has kept his mouth shut, never said anything bad about Tracy or thrown shade at her. Too me that tells me a lot about him.

And shes blaming "stalkers" for scaring the new guy?? He probably got scared when he saw that ugly dirty tongue. Tracy, real men want a woman with a career, that's makes her own money, goal oriented, that knows how to take care of herself, that's not selfish, toxic, that has an actual conversation and is not going on live posting every 5 minutes. Oh not a catfish.

Btw I didnt know weekends lasted 5 days. Guess Maloney need a loooooong break from being a mom 85% of the time.😒
I'm telling you again, she was just the incubator.

What happened to those big, ocean blue eyes of hers??? Her eyes look small, almost brown? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Right, no tea at all but the followers will post to their stories “Wow, I wasn’t ready for this” “So much tea” “I’ve been waiting for this” so predictable and dumb.
Omg right I hate to sound mean cause I have no right, to judge but maybe Corey got tired of her being lazy , maybe he got tired of coming home and hearing thank you or a home cooked meal ?? I
Remember one time he posted the man quote lol like where’s my
Application !!!??? I’m dying to message him and say we get it now lol 😂

Not Hearing any appreciation like he has said me and my husband appreciate each other not just mom all day .
Omg right I hate to sound mean cause I have no right, to judge but maybe Corey got tired of her being lazy , maybe he got tired of coming home and hearing thank you or a home cooked meal ?? I

Not Hearing any appreciation like he has said me and my husband appreciate each other not just mom all day .
Ugh damm auto where’s my appreciation??? Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted this a few weeks ago asking the same thing... so basically no-one took the bait lmao
Ya maybe lots of companies aren’t Making anything listen my daughter is 7 she loves children’s place clothes and justice I remember buying cute stuff when She was little. But she really needs to tone it down cause kids age 5 can be mean also ... I’ll bet my life on it we can pray she’s gonna have issues with other moms !!!!!! She’s not famous like stop .. ladies get the popcorn lol ready

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now imagine being at the next table at the Butcher Block and seeing this Big Buffoon acting like she's about to deep throat that bone/or whatever it was. The piles of Food, UUugghhh the Disgust! The second hand embarrassment... I cant

Reactions: 10