Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I passed anyone in a Tesla driving like that (especially on a holiday at night which you know the people have probably been drinking all day) I would have called the police. I don’t give a duck if it drives themselves. You’d still get a DUI for operating the car. They literally could’ve killed someone and she has no remorse. I am LIVID.
My Aunt was killed at 14 by a drunk driver. My grandma had a literal heart attack when the police came to tell her. All these years later, almost 40, the hole she left is still so raw. I could bring you to my house and in true Mexican fashion, my grandma would walk you out to see you off AND check to make sure you're wearing your seatbelt. This was reckless and unnecessary.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Big T has that Body Dysmorphia thing. She "thinks" she's actually that person in her Instagram photos. That's her pretend life. It's fucked up. I can only imagine how many selfies she takes on a daily basis. She probably sits on the fkn toilet and takes some. Can you imagine if someone hacked her Instagram account and deleted it??? HOLYSHIT! This witch would be on a 5150 at the nearest Hospital!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Legit the video she just posted. I can’t believe a grown woman whose 32 with 3 kids would post something like that. She needs help.

Reactions: 11
My BFF had back to back. Her hubby was cheating and left her 8 months into her pregnancy with the second. She claims he ruined her bond with her daughter beginning at the birth cause of all this. Could be true, who knows. I could go on and on what trash her now ex hubby is (he went on to marry a famous "influencer"). But in my opinion, she doesn't fight enough for her kids. There is clearly abuse going on but she "needs her weekends." It kills me. My friend is diagnosed bipolar and has a serious sex addiction to boot.

I shudder to think what her kids go through every other week. And I know being bipolar has its on hurdles. But this is so much more than you, Sis! She told me the other day, people like me, with my mental issues shouldn't have kids. Really?!?! She paid in vitro and all the steps before to have these kids. None of this occured to her before?

It makes me feel like Big T might be somewhere in the same arena as my BFF.
This may be the case with Trex, but she should not boast how she is a single mother with no help, she is with them 85% of the time, she needs a break blah blah blah.
I think she has accepted the fact she is not cut out for motherhood and that is why she seeks help from others to constantly take care of her kids. As fucked up as it is, I guess it is the best option for the kids. Unfortunately now, other people, have to bail her out and raise her kids for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
ugh her stories this weekend. The one where she is just taking a picture of some bottles of booze like shes some excited teenager. She must feel like complete garbage drinking all weekend. I would .

Reactions: 13
Oh Tracy just be honest your “mystery” man probably saw right through you and ran for the hills! Always trying to spin the narrative and be in control, but followers are seeing the truth.

Meaning she was checked out a month after Julian was born. She said she tried everything but couples counseling. Meaning, she didn't care to save her marriage. She was over it. And she's clearly happy its over with.
I’m married with a son and I can’t imagine breaking up my family when I haven’t tried every option I possibly can to make my marriage work and keep my family together

Reactions: 7
LOL this was that Online Man's reaction when he saw her coming.... "That's A Huge witch"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Tracy just be honest your “mystery” man probably saw right through you and ran for the hills! Always trying to spin the narrative and be in control, but followers are seeing the truth.
Right? That's what I said. He probably wasn't interested in her once he saw her live, but she could NEVER admit that.
Did she expect the first guy she met to fall madly in love with her and live happily ever after? It will take a few tries, and one will stick, if he chooses to ignore her toxic behavior.

Reactions: 14
This may be the case with Trex, but she should not boast how she is a single mother with no help, she is with them 85% of the time, she needs a break blah blah blah.
I think she has accepted the fact she is not cut out for motherhood and that is why she seeks help from others to constantly take care of her kids. As fucked up as it is, I guess it is the best option for the kids. Unfortunately now, other people, have to bail her out and raise her kids for her.
If she really wants a Spanish man she has another thing coming. My almost ex MIL is full blood PR and let me tell you the tit she says about me and how I'm not a cleaner or cook and how being a mother isnt a second job.

I have thick skin when it comes to tit like that but tracy shed crumble. No Spanish mother would want her for her son. So she needs to sit the duck down

Reactions: 15
If she really wants a Spanish man she has another thing coming. My almost ex MIL is full blood PR and let me tell you the tit she says about me and how I'm not a cleaner or cook and how being a mother isnt a second job.

I have thick skin when it comes to tit like that but tracy shed crumble. No Spanish mother would want her for her son. So she needs to sit the duck down
also the same if she wants an Italian man. I’m Italian and said i wouldn’t ever marry an Italian man. I would constantly be judged by my MIL and my husband because i don’t cook or clean like her? Nope don’t need that

Honestly, I don't think any mother would want her for their son. Noone is the perfect woman/man. We all have some fault ( some may deny it,some will say it proudly) You can find one that works, keeps house, takes care of the kids ,loves their husband , is sweet to everyone, good hearted,etc but doesn't cook, or doesn't do something else, and that's ok. But if you have nothing at all to offer, like this one here, then good luck finding someone.

Reactions: 16

Forget all this, the way she raised her kids would be enough to keep that MILs tongue wagging!

• Heart

I agree. Hispanic moms are no joke. They will rip you apart in front of you and behind your back. You are never good enough for their boys.

I hate this witch more and more everyday. :mad: It must be nice being 32 and a mom to 3 kids and posting that you are recovering from your alcoholic binged weekend at your MOMS beach house like you have no worries. I know she didn't have the kids this weekend and can do whatever but god damn own up to some responsibilities.

And that podcast was garbage. She claims she doesn't want a man that lives at his moms house but yet mooches off her parents and everyone around her, but that's ok right? Honey get your life together you aren't 21 anymore. Stop trying to keep up with your single friends with no kids.

One more thing she said in her podcast being called a woman makes her feel old so she asked Alan if you met a 32 year old girl blah, blah, blah. It makes me laugh cause shes right shes isnt a woman. A woman handles her tit not matter what age she is. A woman doesn't act like a freshman college student at a frat party. She yeah you are a girl.
I think she has buyer's remorse (having 3 kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she has buyer's remorse (having 3 kids)
I read somewhere once that having a child is probably the only big life decision you can't return/ take back. It was explained like this: you can buy house and sell it or lose it. You can start school and drop out. You can marry and then divorce. You can't unhave a baby. You can't return a baby. You can't drop out from parenthood. More people need to understand this BEFORE they decide having a baby is right for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I read somewhere once that having a child is probably the only big life decision you can't return/ take back. It was explained like this: you can buy house and sell it or lose it. You can start school and drop out. You can marry and then divorce. You can't unhave a baby. You can't return a baby. You can't drop out from parenthood. More people need to understand this BEFORE they decide having a baby is right for them.
Exactly. It seems she was in a big rush to do so, without really planning or thinking about it. Especially that she wanted to have the ONLY Epstein boy for bragging rights. Unexpected/unplanned pregnancies happen very often but most normal people deal with it and adjust accordingly. Like you said, there is no turning back.

Reactions: 9