Tracy Maloney DiMarco Eps No. 13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question. What would her reaction be if it was Corey in the car filming his friends with their feet in the air as the car drives itself. šŸ¤” I know she would flip her tit and say that it's not safe and he should know better.

Reactions: 20
Tracy is too gatdamn needy (amongst other things) to be in a healthy relationship. She needs professional help to work on herself first in order for that to happen. IMO, she brings nothing to the table for any man worth a grain of salt. I could be wrong, but I don't think Corey did a damn thing to her other than open his eyes and finally seeing the selfish witch he was married to. He looked miserable. So, what is she really saying ? That she resented Corey because he didn't fawn over her 24/7 so she let herself go ? Didn't want to cook, clean, etc. ? I know what a SAHM is because my aunt was one. Tracy is barely a babysitter, let alone a SAHM. Newsflash Tracy, you also played a part in the demise of your marriage. It's not all one-sided.
She birthed three little souls and she is very lucky that they are healthy children, have all their limbs, etc. Yes, Juliuan is deaf. Tracy, your ignorant ass is blessed it's not fuckin' Cancer ! Forget about a man ! Get pyschiatric counseling and take your ass to get Julian the proper help he needs and most importantly, knock it off with the favoritism. Because trust me, you're going to regret it one day. Ok, rant over.
To be completely honest with you and i canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this because if you guys knew me you would know how pro women i am and have much i do to lift everyone up around me but Iā€™m sorry she is an ugly person INSIDE and that is my problem and why i wonā€™t feel bad for ring so mean , but again to be honest if he did cheat or treat her like tit i donā€™t blame him. Look at what weā€™ve seen guys !!!! She didnā€™t just get this way now , imagine being married to that . She is a SLOB. She Deff smells you can tell , she is huge , a liar, unstable , a pig, gross , cocky , lazy , alcoholic , horrible mother , doesnā€™t cook or clean or work. Who would want to be married to that ? How can he treat her with respect when she is so vile. I donā€™t care if she spilled all the tea that he cheated and talked down to her etc , she deserved it because she is absolutely vile and mean and gross is every way , and im not even talking about her ugly outsides , Iā€™m talking about her insides here . Imagine what this man suffered being married to that , seriously .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Guess she doesnt get her kids back today. She must still be partying. Must be nice to not have to worry about caring about another life and just doing your own tit.

Man to be a teen again
I'm sure many of us parents on here would agree, that we all need a break every so often from our kids, life, work. But we also start feeling empty, bored, lonely when we are away from them for too long. I would say 2-3 days tops (at least for me) is more than enough time away from my kids. I know it's been mentioned that not everyone parents the same, which I agree, and I am not mom shaming anyone. But she seems to not care at all that her kids are gone for almost a week. the way she acted this whole weekend only worrying about drinking, hanging out DTS , tongue out all dam day like a young 20 something single lady without kids, responsibilities. She started her weekend on Thursday as soon as they left and here we are Tuesday morning, laying on the couch feeling sick like she did in Junior high. Grow the duck up.
Did anyone notice that her and Sammy were the only ones there for the full 5 days ?Even Sammy was working from inside on Friday.
The other friends came and went periodically, I'm assuming to handle their responsibiliies. She did the same thing for Julie's bachelorette party in Poconos. Most of the girls went back home Sunday/ Monday the latest, but Trashy dragged it out the most she could. BBworldwide was there on Sunday with the baby, then they came back the next day without him, which is perfectly fine. They did not disappear for 5 whole days to party and leave their son behind. Im starting to think Corey's cheating(if he did) was not the cause of the split. Maybe he did after he saw what she was about, that she always wanted to hang out. Then she would cry she hadn't been out if foreverrrr.

But, the fact that she is not diclosing any info leads me to believe she was a major cause in the divorce. If her hands were clean she would boast non stop of how fucked up Corey was.

Sorry, I always want to reply on here for one topic and I jump all around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Guess she doesnt get her kids back today. She must still be partying. Must be nice to not have to worry about caring about another life and just doing your own tit.

Man to be a teen again
I canā€™t imagine having 3 small kids and not be preparing for their first day of school šŸ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I was curious if she lost followers because of her foolishness past few days....
Did you notice though how her number of followers never changes on her actual Instagram though ? Because she purchased the package to keep your number stable to try to maintain her sponsors and advertising gigs. Iā€™m sorry any company that aligns itā€™s self with such a sloppy gross human would be a company i would legit stay away from . Iā€™m glad she advertising Bevause i know what companies not to waste my money with , thanks big Trex for looking out for my bank acct. any company that is also dumb enough to work with someone with all those followers who isnā€™t verified is dumb AF a

• Haha
If she keeps losing followers, sheā€™ll lose her ā€œjobā€ too. Although Iā€™m not sure how much she actually makes from her ā€œadsā€ because although she has a lot of followers, she doesnā€™t have a lot of likes so obviously her engagement is very low. Even on her ā€œthirst trapā€ if we can call it that is only 12k likes... thatā€™s low for an account that has over 500k followers

Reactions: 7
I hate this witch more and more everyday. :mad: It must be nice being 32 and a mom to 3 kids and posting that you are recovering from your alcoholic binged weekend at your MOMS beach house like you have no worries. I know she didn't have the kids this weekend and can do whatever but god damn own up to some responsibilities.

And that podcast was garbage. She claims she doesn't want a man that lives at his moms house but yet mooches off her parents and everyone around her, but that's ok right? Honey get your life together you aren't 21 anymore. Stop trying to keep up with your single friends with no kids.

One more thing she said in her podcast being called a woman makes her feel old so she asked Alan if you met a 32 year old girl blah, blah, blah. It makes me laugh cause shes right shes isnt a woman. A woman handles her tit not matter what age she is. A woman doesn't act like a freshman college student at a frat party. She yeah you are a girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To be completely honest with you and i canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this because if you guys knew me you would know how pro women i am and have much i do to lift everyone up around me but Iā€™m sorry she is an ugly person INSIDE and that is my problem and why i wonā€™t feel bad for ring so mean , but again to be honest if he did cheat or treat her like tit i donā€™t blame him. Look at what weā€™ve seen guys !!!! She didnā€™t just get this way now , imagine being married to that . She is a SLOB. She Deff smells you can tell , she is huge , a liar, unstable , a pig, gross , cocky , lazy , alcoholic , horrible mother , doesnā€™t cook or clean or work. Who would want to be married to that ? How can he treat her with respect when she is so vile. I donā€™t care if she spilled all the tea that he cheated and talked down to her etc , she deserved it because she is absolutely vile and mean and gross is every way , and im not even talking about her ugly outsides , Iā€™m talking about her insides here . Imagine what this man suffered being married to that , seriously .
I agree. I've always thought Tracy was ugly from the inside out. She has gotten a thousand percent worse over the years and here we are today looking at a fat, sloppy, drunken, sex-obsessed, slutty trainwreck. It's hard to believe she was a beautician ! She is def a narcissist. Although I didn't like Corey on JL, he dodged a bullet. He's forever tied to her because of the kids but he no longer has to come home every day to that bullshit.

Reactions: 18
lol dude look at her real life pictures and her IG pictures...wow! She's nasty as hell. I agree, what makes her more gross is her dirty personality. Any person who CONSISTENTLY needs to say how loyal, how caring, how amazing, how loving they are obviously need to repeat it to convince themselves of this lie. Her post drunken IG video shows her age so clearly. SHE DOES NOT LOOK 32, im sorry the bags, the puffy face the white hair. You're a beautician? She's a nasty cow and deserves all the tit thats being handed to her now.

Reactions: 17
She puts so much emphasis on her love language being words of affirmation. ā€œTell me Iā€™m pretty, tell me Iā€™m hot, tell me I look good.ā€ Barf! My husband tells me Iā€™m beautiful everyday but you know what words really make me feel good. When he tells me Iā€™m a good mom, or that heā€™s proud of me, or that he appreciates all I do with kids and virtual learning while working from home. Those are words of affirmation you valid piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her also stupid songs like stfu lol what tea???
Right, no tea at all but the followers will post to their stories ā€œWow, I wasnā€™t ready for thisā€ ā€œSo much teaā€ ā€œIā€™ve been waiting for thisā€ so predictable and dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure many of us parents on here would agree, that we all need a break every so often from our kids, life, work. But we also start feeling empty, bored, lonely when we are away from them for too long. I would say 2-3 days tops (at least for me) is more than enough time away from my kids. I know it's been mentioned that not everyone parents the same, which I agree, and I am not mom shaming anyone. But she seems to not care at all that her kids are gone for almost a week. the way she acted this whole weekend only worrying about drinking, hanging out DTS , tongue out all dam day like a young 20 something single lady without kids, responsibilities. She started her weekend on Thursday as soon as they left and here we are Tuesday morning, laying on the couch feeling sick like she did in Junior high. Grow the duck up.
Did anyone notice that her and Sammy were the only ones there for the full 5 days ?Even Sammy was working from inside on Friday.
The other friends came and went periodically, I'm assuming to handle their responsibiliies. She did the same thing for Julie's bachelorette party in Poconos. Most of the girls went back home Sunday/ Monday the latest, but Trashy dragged it out the most she could. BBworldwide was there on Sunday with the baby, then they came back the next day without him, which is perfectly fine. They did not disappear for 5 whole days to party and leave their son behind. Im starting to think Corey's cheating(if he did) was not the cause of the split. Maybe he did after he saw what she was about, that she always wanted to hang out. Then she would cry she hadn't been out if foreverrrr.

But, the fact that she is not diclosing any info leads me to believe she was a major cause in the divorce. If her hands were clean she would boast non stop of how fucked up Corey was.

Sorry, I always want to reply on here for one topic and I jump all around.
My BFF had back to back. Her hubby was cheating and left her 8 months into her pregnancy with the second. She claims he ruined her bond with her daughter beginning at the birth cause of all this. Could be true, who knows. I could go on and on what trash her now ex hubby is (he went on to marry a famous "influencer"). But in my opinion, she doesn't fight enough for her kids. There is clearly abuse going on but she "needs her weekends." It kills me. My friend is diagnosed bipolar and has a serious sex addiction to boot.

I shudder to think what her kids go through every other week. And I know being bipolar has its on hurdles. But this is so much more than you, Sis! She told me the other day, people like me, with my mental issues shouldn't have kids. Really?!?! She paid in vitro and all the steps before to have these kids. None of this occured to her before?

It makes me feel like Big T might be somewhere in the same arena as my BFF.

• Wow
Reactions: 10