Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
The entire time it was her explaining how she did this and she did that and how its all about her. Jess is a toxic friend. Period.
Tracy didnt once say they did everything they could. They should have gone to therapy to save what was left. And if it didn't help at least they tried. But nope. Tracy made a really ignorant comment about seeing a doctor and thats on her own issues because she knew if they went to the doctor to talk about their marriage. That doctor was going to put her in her place and tell her she's wrong. Thats why she didn't go. Its her narrative and she's the narcissistic asshole telling the story.
I always considered Jess the “friend” who would do anything for ratings (and free stuff obviously). Especially once her kid was born and she wouldn’t announce the name or the pic until the podcast, it was very clear it was for ratings. Like calm down Jess you didn’t just birth the royal baby

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
She’s back to posting about how she doesn’t think Covid is real because Walmart’s bathrooms are open, but not fitting rooms. I think her and Corey were perfect for eachother. Both have a huge blank space in that head.

• Haha

AntiBS

Big T better take a step back about makes and Covid-19. This bitch doesn't know a thing about Covid. I will give her the tongue lashing she has never had, and then some. How dare you! Trashy you twat! Covid is real. Tell that to my mother who got sick in April, got better, and now the after effects are loss of appetite. Do you think I want my mom on a feeding tube? Covid is real you dumb ass. EDUCATE yourself! Stop whoring around and learn. Sucking dick, getting drunk, and being a total piece of shit aren't whats important in life. Keep living your FAKE life, because karma will be knocking on your door. Then what? Woe is me... poor me. No bitch, you get what you give!

OK thank you guys for letting me rant....

ANYWAY....

• Sad

margaritatime

VIP Member
I grew up on Payless & Kmart so to me buying those things for my son at his age doesn't bother me.
I did however buy cute knock off Roxy brand sneakrrs from Walmart for $8! A cousin asked where I got yhem from. Yes girl walmart! No shame! I just feel Tracy is "too" good for that and thats why she lies about where she gets shoes from
Exactly, why lie about it? Why is she so infatuated by upholding a false image that everything is name brand and expensive? How stupid do you think we are that we don't know what real name brands look like?
Personal opinion, I don't like all the Gucci , LV, and other name brand logos on my bags. clothes, shoes. What I think is even more ridiculous is wearing knock offs of those brands with the logo all over it as she does with all the blankets, baby clothes, car seats etc.
Thats is really TACKY

• Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
Further proof she’s on here:

Someone mentioned her cooking for her friends this weekend but not her kids.

Guess what she showed in her stories: videos of the kids eating scrambled eggs!

Hiiiiii, big T! 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽 Love to hate ya, girl!

• Haha

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
The masks and COVID posts are killing me. Big props to the tattlers who are health care workers. Today was my first day back in the building, and i was on the struggle bus with the masks, but i brought a change of one and I was able to change it safely and do my job. Instead of forcing the kids back to school, you don’t want masks, keep them home. Stop bitching. Give us educators and health care workers some credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
She puts so much emphasis on her love language being words of affirmation. “Tell me I’m pretty, tell me I’m hot, tell me I look good.” Barf! My husband tells me I’m beautiful everyday but you know what words really make me feel good. When he tells me I’m a good mom, or that he’s proud of me, or that he appreciates all I do with kids and virtual learning while working from home. Those are words of affirmation you valid piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
Further proof she’s on here:

Someone mentioned her cooking for her friends this weekend but not her kids.

Guess what she showed in her stories: videos of the kids eating scrambled eggs!

Hiiiiii, big T! 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽 Love to hate ya, girl!
Come on T. Hit us with all your great clapbacks 👏👏👏. Prove us wrong on everything we say on here.
Oh right , you won't because you can't take the heat. You can't digest the truth. Your defense mechanism is to point out how many followers someone has, and then block them. Whoooa so intimidating. Take several seats bitch.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
So at her husband’s lowest because she wasn’t getting enough attention from him, she just checked out? Never bothered to help him process his grief of losing his dad, both of them process the fact that they have a child with disabilities. So in other words, it got too hard and too real and she just gave up? Seems legit.

As someone who is currently fighting to save their own marriage, I can understand why giving up may be an option, but something about the vagueness tells me she is more at fault than Corey.
Also considering the ages of her children, trying to erase him from the house is extremely telling of what she thinks of him. Something tells me she’s that mom who gets her kids back and just talks negative about their dad the whole time. Maybe that’s why Sky and Jayden always look so miserable when they first go back to her.

• Heart

Teafor1

View attachment 228608
Interesting Brielle was here in January....and her picture is sooooooo much classier....i wonder if she was already talking to corey and if the caption was for him.....🤔or maybe she had just heard from raven that he was fed up? Or it has nothing to do with him and im just bored and reading into it 😆 regardless for sureeeeee Tracy follows brielle from a fake account and saw this has to have its too coincidental.....

Attachments

• Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
She's looking for back to school outfits. I'm assuming she's looking for handouts. Asking followers where she can find them as if she doesn't know where to look. 🤦‍♀️ She promotes so many "boutiques" now she doesn't know where to go?

• Haha
  • Wow

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
She does buy payless and walmart, and when asked where the shoes are from she will say the name brand of what they appear to be.
Work boots she said were Timberland, brown boots she claimed to be Uggs and some other replica of Natives she claimed to be the original
Listen, nothing wrong with non-brand clothes/shoes for kids that will outgrow next season. I even buy sandals from Target from myself when they are cute, but why lie about it.?
If someone compliments my look , I will proudly say where I got them from and how cheap they were.
But, I do notice she doesn't buy anything for Julian. Why? Garanimals are $3 a piece at Walmart.
I grew up on Payless & Kmart so to me buying those things for my son at his age doesn't bother me.
I did however buy cute knock off Roxy brand sneakrrs from Walmart for $8! A cousin asked where I got yhem from. Yes girl walmart! No shame! I just feel Tracy is "too" good for that and thats why she lies about where she gets shoes from

• Heart

MzDeDa

Tracy is too gatdamn needy (amongst other things) to be in a healthy relationship. She needs professional help to work on herself first in order for that to happen. IMO, she brings nothing to the table for any man worth a grain of salt. I could be wrong, but I don't think Corey did a damn thing to her other than open his eyes and finally seeing the selfish bitch he was married to. He looked miserable. So, what is she really saying ? That she resented Corey because he didn't fawn over her 24/7 so she let herself go ? Didn't want to cook, clean, etc. ? I know what a SAHM is because my aunt was one. Tracy is barely a babysitter, let alone a SAHM. Newsflash Tracy, you also played a part in the demise of your marriage. It's not all one-sided.
She birthed three little souls and she is very lucky that they are healthy children, have all their limbs, etc. Yes, Juliuan is deaf. Tracy, your ignorant ass is blessed it's not fuckin' Cancer ! Forget about a man ! Get pyschiatric counseling and take your ass to get Julian the proper help he needs and most importantly, knock it off with the favoritism. Because trust me, you're going to regret it one day. Ok, rant over.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MariaB86

Tracy is too gatdamn needy (amongst other things) to be in a healthy relationship. She needs professional help to work on herself first in order for that to happen. IMO, she brings nothing to the table for any man worth a grain of salt. I could be wrong, but I don't think Corey did a damn thing to her other than open his eyes and finally seeing the selfish bitch he was married to. He looked miserable. So, what is she really saying ? That she resented Corey because he didn't fawn over her 24/7 so she let herself go ? Didn't want to cook, clean, etc. ? I know what a SAHM is because my aunt was one. Tracy is barely a babysitter, let alone a SAHM. Newsflash Tracy, you also played a part in the demise of your marriage. It's not all one-sided.
She birthed three little souls and she is very lucky that they are healthy children, have all their limbs, etc. Yes, Juliuan is deaf. Tracy, your ignorant ass is blessed it's not fuckin' Cancer ! Forget about a man ! Get pyschiatric counseling and take your ass to get Julian the proper help he needs and most importantly, knock it off with the favoritism. Because trust me, you're going to regret it one day. Ok, rant over.
To be completely honest with you and i can’t believe I’m saying this because if you guys knew me you would know how pro women i am and have much i do to lift everyone up around me but I’m sorry she is an ugly person INSIDE and that is my problem and why i won’t feel bad for ring so mean , but again to be honest if he did cheat or treat her like shit i don’t blame him. Look at what we’ve seen guys !!!! She didn’t just get this way now , imagine being married to that . She is a SLOB. She Deff smells you can tell , she is huge , a liar, unstable , a pig, gross , cocky , lazy , alcoholic , horrible mother , doesn’t cook or clean or work. Who would want to be married to that ? How can he treat her with respect when she is so vile. I don’t care if she spilled all the tea that he cheated and talked down to her etc , she deserved it because she is absolutely vile and mean and gross is every way , and im not even talking about her ugly outsides , I’m talking about her insides here . Imagine what this man suffered being married to that , seriously .

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Because she read 50 Shades of Grey and how he was so turned on by Ana biting her lip, makes Big T-Rex think some rich dude into BDSM is gonna fall for her videos and sweep her off her feet.

A genuine Jurassic T-Rex couldn’t sweep Big T-Rex off her feet without a hernia. She’s such a self-absorbed bitch. She should be one of the LAST people roasting ANYONE in a restaurant.
Lmaooo you said she read 50 shades!!! That was funny. 😆😆 The only thing this cow reads it Tattle and negative posts.

• Haha

Teafor1

Tracy's World: ”My eyes have always naturally been this big and always green and sometimes ocean blue depending on my mood”.

Reality:

You look like you're wearing a fat suit version of your mother. So fat your eyes don't even exist.
She even wears a duster during water activities. WTF???!!! You. Aren’t. Fooling. Anyone. Big T-Rex 🦖.

• Haha