Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

njgirl11

I think it’s so funny Tracy posted her pics from the block multiple times and they still never acknowledged her. I had second hand embarrassment for her lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
She’s back to posting about how she doesn’t think Covid is real because Walmart’s bathrooms are open, but not fitting rooms. I think her and Corey were perfect for eachother. Both have a huge blank space in that head.
I don’t understand how she’s so incredibly stupid. She spends all day on her phone, she could at the very least try and educate herself PROPERLY, not on conspiracy theories. I initially followed Tracy because a friend of mine loved her, wouldn't stop talking about her, and she has been my 'guilty pleasure' ever since. We are close in age, but the difference is that I am a physician scientist, I've spent nearly a decade post-undergrad on my studies, three degrees, postdoc, residency, fellowship. How ignorant of me to not realize that a washed-up, has-been, and her crappy tattoo artist know more than I and my fellow colleagues.

My brother and his wife both suffered from it. They're 27, athletic, run 10 miles daily, do Crossfit for fun, no pre-existing conditions, and were sick for nearly a month. It was so horrible for my brother that he wrote goodbyes to all of us, convinced he was dying. It was frightening to witness and be unable to do anything. We lost family friends to it - 2 elderly people, their elderly sister, and their otherwise healthy 40 year old daughter who cared for them. My hair stylist's husband had it and couldn't work for a month, they thought he was dying (a man in his mid-30s, fit, healthy). Again, her stupidity is disgusting. As is Echo's, of course. It's apparent that their lives are so boring and pathetic that they have to indulge in these conspiracies to bring excitement to their lives and to feel like they're not as marginalized.

Wow. She really needs to stop posting about that damn steakhouse. Thinks shes fancy af to begin with but is still talking about dinner from a week ago.
Also I have never seen her eat meat aside from whatever you call what shes doing with that poor steak bone.
She's worse than those people who post about going on vacation to Miami or a Carnival cruise for years, writing 'take me back.' At least they went somewhere new and exciting. She went to a NJ steak house last week for a 3:00P dinner reservation.

• Haha
  • Sad

Gigi0380

VIP Member
View attachment 230948
How stupid are baddies! My mother is from November 15 and niece November 19 and they are the sweetest persons possible!
Again nothing new about school? Where are her kids?

These girls are all idiots and hang on to every word she says. Im so over Scorpio this and Scorpio that. How about Scorpio gets a fuckin life and job instead of posting crap about Scorpios. And she keeps thinking her Scorpio energy is so strong it makes people feel uncomfortable in their own house. What a load of crap. People prob feel uncomfortable because she takes up half the room and is loud AF for no reason.

• Haha
  • Heart

TeaLover49

I haven't a Scoobie-Doo who this woman is, but my God she makes me feel mighty good about myself.
My daughter was 14 when her dad just died suddenly in front of us at home. One minute he was talking away, the next I was fighting for his life. Most traumatic thing we've ever been through. And as much as I wanted to cry my heart out, I had to put her first. She was completely devastated. A total daddy's girl. He was her hero, she was his shadow. To hear your child cry so hard at night is just heartbreaking. It was so difficult, I helped her with school work so she could pass her exams, I went without so she could have, I didn't cry in front of her for fear of upsetting her. She also was in the police cadets, so I would attend passing out ceremonies, events. She went to college, where I worked as a security officer (I was there before her) and she passed.
She has done me and her dad so proud. The more the years have passed, the more like him she has become. Then with what's happening to me, I don't want her alone. But because we know what's going to happen, at least it won't be such a shock to her system.
This woman, is repulsive. How can she be this way with the world looking on? I would just die with shame. Something this thing lacks.
Her poor, poor children. Not a single second of thought for them from her. A poor excuse of a mother.
Bless all of you and your funny comments here. Truly cheers me up XxX

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I hate this bitch more and more everyday. :mad: It must be nice being 32 and a mom to 3 kids and posting that you are recovering from your alcoholic binged weekend at your MOMS beach house like you have no worries. I know she didn't have the kids this weekend and can do whatever but god damn own up to some responsibilities.

And that podcast was garbage. She claims she doesn't want a man that lives at his moms house but yet mooches off her parents and everyone around her, but that's ok right? Honey get your life together you aren't 21 anymore. Stop trying to keep up with your single friends with no kids.

One more thing she said in her podcast being called a woman makes her feel old so she asked Alan if you met a 32 year old girl blah, blah, blah. It makes me laugh cause shes right shes isnt a woman. A woman handles her shit not matter what age she is. A woman doesn't act like a freshman college student at a frat party. She yeah you are a girl.

• Heart

Anonymous1114

Tracy posting that pic shows exactly who she is as a person. That pic was originally posted to celebrate Women's Day. Now she's using her two daughters as the excuse to post it again because ”aww she loves that pic” when we all know why she really posted it. GOD I HOPE COREY GETS FULL CUSTODY OF ALL THREE KIDS. What a disgrace for a mother. Posting that pic again only took the complete meaning out of the original post nothing else. Brielle still gonna f*ck Corey good tonight Tracy. But you're waayyy too stupid to see that.

• Haha

Bzop123

It really baffles me that this dumb ass has 13 pages (x50 pages each) about all the dumb stuff she does! You would think we would run out of stuff to talk about & she would get her act together, but nope here we are 🤣 Still going strong Trainwreck Tracy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Anonymous1114

Tracy is the definition of a LOSER (and narcissist). I really hope more karma comes her way. She's the obsessed super fan of Brielle.

So what if Brielle was a fan??? She was able to get your man and keep him. Any girl Corey dated after you could have easily been a fan. You BOTH were in the public eye at one point. You admitted to checking out of your marriage so what do you expect Corey to do? He couldn't find your 😼 underneath all that blubber so he did his thing.

Honestly, if I was Brielle I would get a restraining order against Tracy at this point. She claims they were over two years ago. So moooovvveee on already. Geesh!!! Let It Gooo!!! Tracy says the fans ruin her and Corey’s potential relationships. SHE ruins both single-handedly. Who would put up with her behavior except her own parents?? Imagine dating someone and she's their ex wife...omg.

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
The best is her post where her exs after 10 years still hit her up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 for what bitch? You think your old exs who used you for sex want a washed up has-been reality star. Divorced and three kids later 🤣🤣🤣 okay whatever floats your little delusional boat

• Haha

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
CFB16BD4-8A1C-40CB-86F4-5C0E31286B78.jpeg
This is a screen grab from a video off of TracyBaloney on IG.... Video was taken yesterday.👀 No filter. No photoshop. Definitely a totally different person then the one in the “photos” she took yesterday. The amount of photoshop Big T uses is INSANE.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

littlesweetp

VIP Member
If I passed anyone in a Tesla driving like that (especially on a holiday at night which you know the people have probably been drinking all day) I would have called the police. I don’t give a fuck if it drives themselves. You’d still get a DUI for operating the car. They literally could’ve killed someone and she has no remorse. I am LIVID.
My Aunt was killed at 14 by a drunk driver. My grandma had a literal heart attack when the police came to tell her. All these years later, almost 40, the hole she left is still so raw. I could bring you to my house and in true Mexican fashion, my grandma would walk you out to see you off AND check to make sure you're wearing your seatbelt. This was reckless and unnecessary.

• Sad
  • Heart

Grinchygrinch

Jesus christ I wish this fuckin hoe would do something new. It always starts with her looking at the camera, then glancing down and then to the side, smiling, and lip biting. DO SOMETHING NEW ALREADY, you are so goddamn predictable. Jesus. I can't even believe she thinks she looks sexy or enticing doing this. You look like a used up, thirsty hoe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Jesshottie

VIP Member
The biting of the lip and looking around trying to be all sexy just makes me CRINGE. second hand embarrassment times 100000

• Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
I also can’t understand how or why Julian is always in the girls clothes. I feel like I even saw him wearing the girls shoes one day. Like do you not have boy clothes for the kid? You would think with your only boy you would have him dressed in all that “swag” she talks about. Either people aren’t sending her free shit for him and she’s too lazy to go buy her own, or she wants people to see he’s wearing their clothes so that they send him clothes for free. She’s a sorry excuse for a mom.
For someone who is a self proclaimed fashonista, and has "OCD" when it comes to clothes she sucks. She commented once that she has OCD where everything on the outfit has match down to the exact shade. Instagram determined that was a lie bc the wacky outfits she puts together are so off, in color style, theme , etc.

She put gladiator sandals on baby Sky with a fancy black dress for Christmas photos , which does not go at all .Call me old fashioned , but thigh high gladiator sandals are not a cute look on small children.
Speaking of, look at how big all these shoes are on the kids. It looks so ridiculous. How did they not trip and bust their ass?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

bus

Someone said this week if Big T can stop acting so cringy, but if she did we would have nothing to talk about :ROFLMAO:

Riiiiiight. Because we don't have 13 threads of receipts. Boo hoo. Poor Tracy. Everyone bullies her.
She can’t clear shit up for us. Based on what she shows and comments on social media, she’s a POS. She is a liar. She is a thief (Venmo $). She’s selfish. She photoshops herself to look half her size. She’s a narcissist. She’s rude. She’s not a good mother. She fucking photoshops her kids. Most importantly, she is EXACTLY the person they showed on Jerseylicious.

Just as I expected with this recent podcast. No real tea was spilled.
Listening to this podcast, she’s just so full of herself. How that I’ve seen her pics unedited I now know how so very insecure she is. She is a narcissist. And probably a sociopath.

Reactions: 22

Deba

I'm sure she is the one who cheated. Probably got some idiot telling her she was beautiful and started to mess around. Again I've said in other threads and I'll say it again, the trayway account said they had proof from a good source that Maloney cheated.

If Corey had cheated, she would have spilled the tea long time ago, but since it was her then all she does is say he didn't say she was beautiful 24/7 and talks about his new relationship. The poor man probably realized what monster he married after Gene passed away. She wasn't there for Corey, has no bone of sympathy. That could have open his eyes. Maybe someone was there for him like Big T wasn't. I don't approve of cheating but if he did, she deserved it she has an ugly dark soul.. He worked long hours, came to a dirty house, no food, and demands from Maloney to be told she's beautiful and her crappy love language. What did she do for him? Nothing.

So because she wasn't getting all the compliments, she gave up, didnt want counseling. Probably Corey had some hope but after seeing her make out with that guy, that was it for him.

I said this before too, Corey may not be the brightest man out there may still have issues with addiction who knows, but you can see he love the kids. Yes he lives with his mom and sister. But he's working, has kept his mouth shut, never said anything bad about Tracy or thrown shade at her. Too me that tells me a lot about him.

And shes blaming "stalkers" for scaring the new guy?? He probably got scared when he saw that ugly dirty tongue. Tracy, real men want a woman with a career, that's makes her own money, goal oriented, that knows how to take care of herself, that's not selfish, toxic, that has an actual conversation and is not going on live posting every 5 minutes. Oh not a catfish.

Btw I didnt know weekends lasted 5 days. Guess Maloney need a loooooong break from being a mom 85% of the time.😒
I'm telling you again, she was just the incubator.

What happened to those big, ocean blue eyes of hers??? Her eyes look small, almost brown? Lol

• Heart

TeawitMe

Brielle just needs to post a whole body pic and shut Big T the fuck down.... lol

***or better yet...a pic of her working out with the caption--"Some people should take notes" hahha

• Haha
  • Heart