Tracy Maloney #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 858544
this is genuinely disturbing and I feel so bad for those kids. If it weren’t for Tata and Gigi, they would have no photos of what they actually looked like. It really makes me sick that she feels the need to manipulate her beautiful children’s photos. Skylar seems like a sweet kid with an adorable face, why do this to her? How mentally deranged do you have to be to photoshop your kids?

also, I’m so sick of her pretending Julian is a giant. If he was really wearing a size 7 he’d be SkylarS size but we know he isn’t. That poor kid is constantly being dressed in his sisters hand me downs or clothes and shoes that are entirely too large for him. I feel like she really should just sign over custody to her parents so these kids have a fair shot at life.
this looks like a with and and without makeup comparison, so so sad

Yea thst chicks 80 lbs with a 30lb nose & also filters & facetunes 🤣 she is another one thinking shes model material 👃🤣
she got her boobs done before her nose....eeek. if i had a big nose and small boobs my nose would be the first to go. tracy needs to hook her up with her surgery free nose job she got fourever ago

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many times is she going to repost her decayed out dated nails! Thirsty for compliments! Narcissistic twit

View attachment 858544
this is genuinely disturbing and I feel so bad for those kids. If it weren’t for Tata and Gigi, they would have no photos of what they actually looked like. It really makes me sick that she feels the need to manipulate her beautiful children’s photos. Skylar seems like a sweet kid with an adorable face, why do this to her? How mentally deranged do you have to be to photoshop your kids?

also, I’m so sick of her pretending Julian is a giant. If he was really wearing a size 7 he’d be SkylarS size but we know he isn’t. That poor kid is constantly being dressed in his sisters hand me downs or clothes and shoes that are entirely too large for him. I feel like she really should just sign over custody to her parents so these kids have a fair shot at life.
Hes huge because he's still on a bottle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
this looks like a with and and without makeup comparison, so so sad

she got her boobs done before her nose....eeek. if i had a big nose and small boobs my nose would be the first to go. tracy needs to hook her up with her surgery free nose job she got fourever ago
I went in for nose and came out with both 😂. Yes, def nose first. A padded bra could hide those bee stings until you can afford the surgery.

Also, could Big T have Pectus excavatum? Y'all will have to Google it. That gap is abnormal at best. Tori Spelling and Audrina Patridge both have it. My doc wouldn't operate on any one who had it bc the implants will not come out looking as natural as possible no matter how skilled doctor's that do operate think they will.

She also has horrifically long boobs which has absolutely nothing to do with Pectus excavatum. I do believe this could be because she believes walking around without a bra is okay for that amount of heft and especially after 3 pregnancies.

Look how that worked out...idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tracy still trying to find herself.
Dressing to fit in with the new crowd.
She has no individuality so sad that at 36 she is still trying to find herself

Reactions: 19
I went in for nose and came out with both 😂. Yes, def nose first. A padded bra could hide those bee stings until you can afford the surgery.

Also, could Big T have Pectus excavatum? Y'all will have to Google it. That gap is abnormal at best. Tori Spelling and Audrina Patridge both have it. My doc wouldn't operate on any one who had it bc the implants will not come out looking as natural as possible no matter how skilled doctor's that do operate think they will.

She also has horrifically long boobs which has absolutely nothing to do with Pectus excavatum. I do believe this could be because she believes walking around without a bra is okay for that amount of heft and especially after 3 pregnancies.

Look how that worked out...idiot.
i got my boobs done too and my surgeon even said to wear a wired bra or they will sag over time. tracy needs to invest in some

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shes aging backwards. The sweats and the shirt look was honestly my high-school look senior year. I was 18 😅 I mean I still dress like that from time to time but like, around my home or to run to the store or walk the dog. I don't make it a fashion statement.

Reactions: 16
She’s posting a hand holding picture. Also is it that warm that she’s wearing open toed shoes. It’s 7pm, her kids have school tomorrow. She made that clear on her post about them wearing red white and blue. Sooooo, she’s not home and chose to go out tonight, Friday Saturday and Sunday this week? Okkkkkkkk. Part time mom.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Reminds me of that movie, Runaway Bride where the reporter asks each finance how the bride liked her eggs and they each respond the same: she liked them like I liked them. Sis has no identity and chameleons into whatever the current flavor of the week is.

I'm still not processing that GBF told "Hat" to trap her. I would never give this advice and (no offense but literally) not to someone like Tracy. Like at all 🙅‍♀️. What's there to trap for? There is absolutely no redeeming qualities about her.

I couldn't in good conscience tell a single man with the world in his hands to trap of middle-aged single mom of three who lives off of Daddy no less.

No offense to any middle-aged single mom of three on this thread. That statement was very Tracy specific.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s posting a hand holding picture. Also is it that warm that she’s wearing open toed shoes. It’s 7pm, her kids have school tomorrow. She made that clear on her post about them wearing red white and blue. Sooooo, she’s not home and chose to go out tonight, Friday Saturday and Sunday this week? Okkkkkkkk. Part time mom.
She’s walking like her feet are killing her 🤣🤣🤣

didn’t she say her kids have a strict bedtime of 8pm? To me this is just more proof this bleep doesn’t have custody of her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her video of the hand holding….
A-is she 16????
B-is dude wearing a bedazzled shirt?
C-her shoes do not fit whatsoever

Tracy if you’re reading this please stop referring to yourself as a single parent. You are not a single parent. It’s insulting to us actual single parents. You are hardly a parent at this point. You couldn’t handle the job of being a single parent or even a parent. It’s so obvious you are not the one raising those babies, everyone else around you is. It’s so disgusting how you throw that term around thinking it will make you look good. It doesn’t. It makes you look stupid and pathetic because everyone knows you’re lying unless they’re kissing your a$$. True single parents don’t have the time to sit around all day posting on social media, spending countless hours of “me time”getting procedures done, nails done, lashes done, spray tans, and hitting clubs night after night after night. Get your tit together. Get a real job. Get a real life. Give your kids someone to look up to instead of being the embarrassment you’ve become. Even your podcast is disgustingly embarrassing for the “parent” of little girls. Corey messed up, but he had an addiction. what’s your excuse? Nothing. You’re just a spoiled trash bag wanna be celeb POS. It’s a shame because those kids deserve better. Grow up. And FFS stop using your phone while operating your vehicle you moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hoes with hat her feet are literally sliding thru her shoes because they can't hold up all that weight 🤣
That’s Roberto looks like his trainers and jacket.
She loves all the cloak and dagger tit. Looks like birthday celebrations have began

• Haha
Reactions: 18
9AC9186C-7310-4AC0-9812-FE5977C5C624.png

off topic but someone asked if Tara was still with her man bc she hasn’t posted much about him but looks like they’re still together

trashy should take notes from Tara how to keep a relationship private

Reactions: 22
A-is she 16????

Tracy if you’re reading this please stop referring to yourself as a single parent. You are not a single parent. It’s insulting to us actual single parents. You are hardly a parent at this point. You couldn’t handle the job of being a single parent or even a parent. It’s so obvious you are not the one raising those babies, everyone else around you is. It’s so disgusting how you throw that term around thinking it will make you look good. It doesn’t. It makes you look stupid and pathetic because everyone knows you’re lying unless they’re kissing your a$$. True single parents don’t have the time to sit around all day posting on social media, spending countless hours of “me time”getting procedures done, nails done, lashes done, spray tans, and hitting clubs night after night after night. Get your tit together. Get a real job. Get a real life. Give your kids someone to look up to instead of being the embarrassment you’ve become. Even your podcast is disgustingly embarrassing for the “parent” of little girls. Corey messed up, but he had an addiction. what’s your excuse? Nothing. You’re just a spoiled trash bag wanna be celeb POS. It’s a shame because those kids deserve better. Grow up. And FFS stop using your phone while operating your vehicle you moron.
The jacket and trainers are both seen I. Recent photos of Roberto and as for the bedazzled shirt could this be it

Looks like she was recording that without him knowing
Well he will know now 😂

A-is she 16????

The jacket and trainers are both seen I. Recent photos of Roberto and as for the bedazzled shirt could this be it

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.