Tracy Maloney #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boudoir shoot… I have second hand embarrassment 😭😭😭😭😭💀💀
That has to be the absolute worst boudoir pics I have ever seen. She's 10 shades off color and looks like a drag queen and that's being nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretty sure that today Sammy wore the top that Tracy wore on Friday night lol. How original 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
It looks like the same skirt too 🤮
As for the screenshot someone posted of her caption “this is the first weekend I’ve drank in monthssss” 🤯 she literally just said that the other weekend when BMI put her up in a hotel. How can you continue that lie, mind boggling

Reactions: 31
I love how great value Corey wasn’t at her Sunday brunch barffday lol guess daddy wouldn’t have come to pay for it, if he was. You stay picking winners, T-bagz! 🤣🤣

Was this before or after the honey buns
The lopsided boobs 🤣🤣 man she does too much for it to always turn out tragic. Should’ve done your shoot after your breast lift, maloons!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how great value Corey wasn’t at her Sunday brunch barffday lol guess daddy wouldn’t have come to pay for it, if he was. You stay picking winners, T-bagz! 🤣🤣

The lopsided boobs 🤣🤣 man she does too much for it to always turn out tragic. Should’ve done your shoot after your breast lift, maloons!
Typical. He won't be good enough for her family, just like Corey was never good enough for them.

Reactions: 23
😱😱 I know I saw a dental professional comment earlier so please correct me if I’m wrong. Those teeth look the way mine did when I smoked cigarettes years ago. They look like an ombre yellow to darker yellow. It takes yearssss to get rid of that (if at all!). I got veneers because mine looked like that. My sister’s ‘smoker’s teeth’ took so long to lighten after she stopped smoking. What I’m confused about is- I don’t think Tracey was ever a smoker. Does coffee do this or maybe soda?? 🧐
That was me! They do look like smokers teeth. Obviously she hasn’t had proper dental care for years. Cavities like that do not happen overnight, and if they aren’t taken care of soon there is potential for serious problems. Another possibility is
peritonitis. This could explain the color, lengthening, and black tartar buildup around the edges of her teeth. Old trench mouth is in serious need of a root scaling & planing.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, I am a hygienist who works in a lab that builds teeth. My guess would be that she doesn’t have a permanent retainer and on top of that probably stopped wearing her night retainer years ago. It’s incredible how quickly your teeth will shift. Usually the only fix is another course of braces. Some are a lot luckier these days and can do Invisalign. In all honestly, if I were Tracy, I would focus on the cavities and potential issues with her gums as well first. And get it in before it’s costing you thousands for crowns, bridges, and implants. On top of your children’s dental/orthodontia. This is no joke.
I wonder if she’s had her wisdom teeth out? I know not having them removed can cause things like cysts that can shift your teeth…and no I’m not sticking up for her but am asking bc my dentist only uses a white filling so it’s not noticeable, but could those dark spots be from metal fillings or are her teeth that cavity filled? I just don’t understand spending money on lips/hair/nails but not a dentist…

Reactions: 11
🚨 New Thread 🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Bb's wife posted a video on Ig of Tracy standing on a chair, tweaking if you wanna put it that way.

She can't dance. She needs a better style. And who dresses/dances like that in front of family.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.