Tracy Maloney #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's going on with the blue “shadow” next to her pant leg, it couldn't possibly be photoshop?!
I honestly think she photoshopped that "princessarmor" wording on those sweats for that picture. Look back at the picture she posted this morning in the mirror at the nail salon .. there isn't that much wording going down the pants .... someone asked her where she got the sweats she said "princessarmor" ... so she has to run with that and photoshop their brand. Maybe I am completely wrong, but with her you never know!

Reactions: 15
Getting all dolled up for her 3 day birthday affair, but cant even have a decent party for her kids or even put clean clothes on her kids. Her priorities are all fucked up. Shes a selfish bleep and deserves nothing but Karma to come for her.

I love how all of a sudden shes posting spanish songs and making posts about spanish songs being about her. witch you are NOT spanish or even close.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
just so i can make sure i am understanding this correctly...

while her children are at school, she has time to get her nails done and to be spray tanned... BUT she cant get a real job??
Her bday is coming. Up and her photo shoot so she has to get all the works. May even get her lips done. She’s ridiculous…it’s not prom

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would honestly be concerned for my 6 year old getting bullied for wearing tacky cow print pants. Lol Everyone else is wearing normal clothes & in walks Skylar with cow print pants. Being a kid is rough enough & other kids can be mean - why put her through that? 🙄

Reactions: 37
Can’t wait for all the ‘ThIs Is My NaTuRaL tAn\skiNtOne’ comments after she gets her spray tan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's going on with the blue “shadow” next to her pant leg, it couldn't possibly be photoshop?!
I think her new photoshop tactic is stretching her photos out, no way her legs are that long for being 5’5, I know she has thick meatball legs (like myself, but I embrace these legs 🤣)

Reactions: 24
I would honestly be concerned for my 6 year old getting bullied for wearing tacky cow print pants. Lol Everyone else is wearing normal clothes & in walks Skylar with cow print pants. Being a kid is rough enough & other kids can be mean - why put her through that? 🙄
cant iron their clothes bc they go to school and play at the playground but will put these crazy outfits on them...makes sense, i guess

They are already yellow so can't get any worse lol shes getting everything done Wed for Fri prob won't shower till sun lmfao
thats being generous lol she has her brunch sun and gets the kids back so shell prob be too buys "getting the kids ready for the school week" to shower herself and just wait a whole week like Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oof that bedazzled steering wheel. I imagine in an accident those projectiles coming at her and her children. She’s insane and immature. Glad to see where Corey’s child support and Daddy Maloney’s money is being spent.

My sibling is about to have a baby - and I see lots of kids in my day to day - but do parents in NJ dress their kids this way? Lol. I live / work in another major east coast city and can vouch that I’ve never seen kids dresses the way she dresses hers. Do other tattlers - in USA and internationally - see this?
I can say that I have never seen anyone at my children’s schools or nieces’ or nephews’ schools dressed like this. Congratulations on the upcoming new niece or nephew!!

I can say that I have never seen anyone at my children’s schools or nieces’ or nephews’ schools dressed like this. Congratulations on the upcoming new niece or nephew!!
I forgot to add, never saw these type of outfits at the schools-all in NJ (Bergen county)

i’m very confused. Did this nut leave her house in sweatpants? I thought wearing sweatpants outside of the house was wrong and gross or something. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Why would she get spray tanned after her nails are done…that’s why they yellow so quickly. Wouldn’t it have been smarter to do it before the nails?
Problem being delusional Barbie is not smart 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The girls look like they are wearing themed costume wear for a bad pageant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My cousin owns one of those boutiques here in Los Angeles. And naturally the business went under well before the pandemic. I kept telling my mom, "who the hell would go to her boutique when we r stones throw from REAL boutiques in Beverly Hills?" She also sold baby registry items. I just didn't understand why when there was Bye Bye Baby and Babies R Us.
Because Big T is adamant her kids don't wear cartoon characters etc, she literally only has that Reese's lady's boutique. Probably the only one keeping that poor lady in business too.

I'd like to add, the Tattler that pointed out how she won't let her kids wear characters but she can with those ri-cock-ulous Rugrats sweats, hit the nail on the head. She's so damn backwards and dare I say, effing mean to her kids. She's couldn't possibly be more if a hypocrite with this one.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice that the girl who she tagged that spray tanned her is that same girl who was all up her ass at that event where the Lipstixxx (another one who goes wild with the photoshop and filters) lady did Big Ts makeup? I wonder if that girl spray tanned big Buffalo for free in exchange for “promotion?” If that’s the case she might wanna re think that in the future being that half of Trashys followers are bots!😂😂

Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice that the girl who she tagged that spray tanned her is that same girl who was all up her ass at that event where the Lipstixxx (another one who goes wild with the photoshop and filters) lady did Big Ts makeup? I wonder if that girl spray tanned big Buffalo for free in exchange for “promotion?” If that’s the case she might wanna re think that in the future being that half of Trashys followers are bots!😂😂
Yea thst chicks 80 lbs with a 30lb nose & also filters & facetunes 🤣 she is another one thinking shes model material 👃🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Gonna be honest. Big -T would never be caught dead hanging around that girl. She’s doing it for free spray tans and using this girl because she’s a fan. She isn’t even following the girl she tagged.

Look. One of the girls in the spray tan girls pics. There’s a pic of her and then what she puts on ig. Why do these broads photoshop so much!???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
0824DB68-A269-41F9-8604-CF58840DCA76.jpeg

this is genuinely disturbing and I feel so bad for those kids. If it weren’t for Tata and Gigi, they would have no photos of what they actually looked like. It really makes me sick that she feels the need to manipulate her beautiful children’s photos. Skylar seems like a sweet kid with an adorable face, why do this to her? How mentally deranged do you have to be to photoshop your kids?

also, I’m so sick of her pretending Julian is a giant. If he was really wearing a size 7 he’d be SkylarS size but we know he isn’t. That poor kid is constantly being dressed in his sisters hand me downs or clothes and shoes that are entirely too large for him. I feel like she really should just sign over custody to her parents so these kids have a fair shot at life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Getting all dolled up for her 3 day birthday affair, but cant even have a decent party for her kids or even put clean clothes on her kids. Her priorities are all fucked up. Shes a selfish bleep and deserves nothing but Karma to come for her.

I love how all of a sudden shes posting spanish songs and making posts about spanish songs being about her. witch you are NOT spanish or even close.
Omggg the listening to bachata has me like WTF!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She went to DR twice to the actual island (with Corey and for Julie’s wedding) and never ever posted anything of the sorts and now all of a sudden she has whatever she has going on with Spanish Corey and she’s Latin/Hispanic !? The place they ate the empanadas, a lady talking in the background sounded Dominican, I can pick up the accent of my peeps anywhere 😑 This girl has noooo personality 😒😒 Does she even know what the Prince Royce song is saying !? This girl is bugging 🤨🤨 Brielle is half Puerto Rican , I deadass will not be surprised if she starts claiming some kinda Hispanic heritage cause at this point nothing is surprising with her ! I’m waiting for her to shout out PUN as today would have been his Bday and her ‘boo’ is Puerto Rican. I cannot with this 🤡🤡😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.