Tracy Maloney #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are you queens of recap?!
End of the day in France, my english is not as good as in the morning! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
posted on old thread but someone asked if shes pursian bc of making tahdig
She said years ago that Mikey's mom was middle Eastern (I'm not 100% sure) but Tracy said his mom taught her how to cook for her son and that's why Tracy likes burnt food bc of Mike's moms cooking. Some weird tit like that. It was actually baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
38088233-5937-4E71-A8FE-2F75956FDD0F.jpeg

She is so disgusting for photoshopping these kids! Look at the wonky curved spot on thegarage. In the next photo it’s perfectly straight🥴
07885444-3428-4D8F-9ABF-59CC143EEBA9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
quick recap

Tracy continues to photoshop her children.. and has yet to have all three together.. for the first 3/4 days AFTER Halloween, Tara will still caring for the girls bc the schools were closed for teacher in-service. Gigi was assumed to have had Julian.

Trashy spent her first weekend with her children since September and she went IG Live with Spongebob Samuel and complained of FOMO (pls note - the live was from her parents house. speaking of homes - we have yet to see her children inside the townhome in MONTHS and we believe she is recycling videos of her watching TV with the thankful sign above. Trash mentioned moving in January, when her new home would be done being built and from our local ladies - we are assuming its a low income housing development slated to be done by January in her town

Tractor Tray is heavily advertising her 3 birthday parties for this upcoming weekend. Roberto, Corey2.0, facetune Bobby is also advertising for T-Rex and he apparently has the hook up for Crabs aka Crab

Her birthday boudoir shoot is this weekend (11/13) and of course, she's all about the butt shot... we all are highly anticipating the photoshopped pictures to come out

that's allll I could think of at the moment, let me know if i missed anything and thank you @steinyheiny for creating a new thread...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is going to absolutely destroy these little girls and give them worse body dysmorphia than she has. You wanna drop a filter on yourself? Go for it sis but this photoshop is insane, and to photoshop little girls is exactly the kind of dangerous sexualizing that she has a “problem” with. They’re LITTLE GIRLS. They don’t need a booty or skinny legs or big lips it’s so completely disgusting.

Trashy is gonna get her hair done for her photo shoot on the 13th and then leave it for the whole weekend of boozing and partying with strangers.

The boudoir photographer is her “childhood friend” uhhh never heard of her before and she does an excellent job with the photoshop so trashy found the best person for the job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She said years ago that Mikey's mom was middle Eastern (I'm not 100% sure) but Tracy said his mom taught her how to cook for her son and that's why Tracy likes burnt food bc of Mike's moms cooking. Some weird tit like that. It was actually baffling.
her mom shouldve taught her..i mean if theyre italian and all (eyeroll)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So far this morning we have:

A video posted with the "thankful" sign above her TV because someone on here posted about she never post videos with that sign anymore, (cause we think she no longer lives in the townhouse) so of course she had to run and post a video from months ago to prove us wrong. (eye roll)

She deleted the picture in the itty, bitty fur black outfit because everyone was calling her out on the photoshopping fail. She should have waited to post that 6 months from now after we saw ALL OF the REAL her in the tire swing video. lol

She lost weight "because Corey doesn't pay child support"?! Umm! Ok?! She NEVER misses a chance to jab at Corey somehow. Ridiculous! That is outplayed sweetie! You lost weight because you had WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY! OWN IT AND STOP LYING ABOUT IT! Daddy prob paid for that too!

The girls in tacky outfits that clearly are photoshopped... but no Julian ... (hum!?) With Gigi I assume, cause why have all 3 the same day? That's just too much for this single struggling Mom ....

She is getting birthday ready, a fresh spray tan - nice and orange and a fresh set of ugly, tacky nails.

Already a few "Scorpio" post. I will say, that is outplayed already and I am a Scorpio and over those constant Scorpio post!

Man oh man what a Tuesday so far lol - oh wait edit it is Wednesday lol - oops!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why would she get spray tanned after her nails are done…that’s why they yellow so quickly. Wouldn’t it have been smarter to do it before the nails?

• Haha
I rem doing this to my nails in 2001🤣
Oof that bedazzled steering wheel. I imagine in an accident those projectiles coming at her and her children. She’s insane and immature. Glad to see where Corey’s child support and Daddy Maloney’s money is being spent.

My sibling is about to have a baby - and I see lots of kids in my day to day - but do parents in NJ dress their kids this way? Lol. I live / work in another major east coast city and can vouch that I’ve never seen kids dresses the way she dresses hers. Do other tattlers - in USA and internationally - see this?

Reactions: 21
Omg I had the most realistic dream last night that Tracy posted a story saying that she doesn’t care to learn anything about diabetes (it was so random lol) and I ran onto Tattle to see how many of you guys would say something like, “if someone said that about deafness she’d flip her lid”, but no one acknowledged it at all! I was like “am I the only one seeing this tit?!” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would she get spray tanned after her nails are done…that’s why they yellow so quickly. Wouldn’t it have been smarter to do it before the nails?
just so i can make sure i am understanding this correctly...

while her children are at school, she has time to get her nails done and to be spray tanned... BUT she cant get a real job??

Reactions: 38
Oof that bedazzled steering wheel. I imagine in an accident those projectiles coming at her and her children. She’s insane and immature. Glad to see where Corey’s child support and Daddy Maloney’s money is being spent.

My sibling is about to have a baby - and I see lots of kids in my day to day - but do parents in NJ dress their kids this way? Lol. I live / work in another major east coast city and can vouch that I’ve never seen kids dresses the way she dresses hers. Do other tattlers - in USA and internationally - see this?
No, nobody dresses their kids the way Tracy dresses these kids. I mean if they use boutique clothing it’s usually a top or a bottom, not both and 9 out of 10 times it’s from a super fancy designer boutique. (Think your Upper East Side, have a nanny because their parents make 6 figures in a day type kids) I’m sure there’s huge fights every morning with the kids coming in clothes they like vs what tit Tracy puts on them when they get to her. That’s probably why many mornings Jayden looks unhappy and upset. Look at how Skylar is dressed when she’s not forced to dress in tit Tracy likes because it was free. Notice how much more relaxed she is and how much of her free spirit comes out when she’s actually able to express herself.
What's going on with the blue “shadow” next to her pant leg, it couldn't possibly be photoshop?!
Human epitome of dog tit. (Ps we know you’re sucking in your gut on top of the photoshop)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.