Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

love4456

I am a mother. A REAL single mother. I would NEVER feel the need to remind people that I feed and bathe my kids . It's absolutely pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
A bunch of badly dressed people flashing money and buying overpriced alcohol is all I see. Mike BMI is the grandpa. Cuzzin Ant is the one who spends money just to brag that he has it. Tracy is the old aunt who tried to stay relevant by acting hip and cool but isn't hip and cool at all. Sammy is the old aunt who tries to be sexy by squeezing herself into her neice's clothes but ends up looking like a Vienna sausage. These people remind me of the old people who used to go to Sound Factory and still reminisce about "the real clubbing days" by acting like they're some kind of OGs and think they're hot shit because they can "hang" at 40+ years. It's not something to be proud of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
You can tell she’s doesn’t find the “ears” aesthetically pleasing with how often he’s NOT wearing them in her pictures.
I thought that too, poor kid couldnt hear a thing at this christmas photo shoot, who cares what it looks like its about him enjoying his time with santa 😔 i mean maybe he enjoys the silence sometimes for sure but i felt like she did this for selfish "aesthetic" purposes, i think he would have enjoyed being able to hear santa talk to him etc....also i did think the dress/pose she had skylar in was kinda too adult

F004E19B-0AC7-414B-90AA-DF82AD9A6F36.jpeg

Soo julian is black haired now?
i feel like this caption was written to make tracy feel better about her mothering skills....super wierd thing to write in a caption before having three birthday parties for yourself at three clubs....

• Haha
Reactions: 43

alwaysa14

Yes but she is destroying her face, her skin and her body with bad habits...so she is not ageing very well...
how can we even tell what she actually looks like? She was a pretty girl, literally every picture is filtered now (extremely filtered at that) and let’s be real, we all look stunning with all those Snapchat & Instagram filters on. As for her body, she should own it, she looks fine in the unedited pics, it’s sad she can’t see that for herself. It’s wild to photoshop yourself 70+ lbs smaller. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good filter, but I’ve realized they make you feel bad about your natural self.

despite my opinion above, i just think she’s a nasty person, and the lying to her “fans” really pisses me off, she makes herself look flawless, and acts like she has a career, and that’s what tears women down. These women ask her legit questions on how she lost weight, or how’s her hair so nice, and I’m sure they say to themselves “i have 3 kids, why don’t i look like that” or “i got a divorce, and have 3 kids, and work a fulltime job, why can’t I have 37 birthday parties, new hair every month, injections, manicures, expensive hair extensions, new outfits like Tracy”. It’s sad, I’ve never seen an “influencer” respond to comments like she does, or lie about how much something was, or where they got it.

she literally sucks, she’s awful inside & out

• Heart
Reactions: 43

KH523

Does she not realize getting bottle service at her age at a club isn’t a flex? Having your sh*t together and having ambitions and an actual job is. Not sitting at home all day looking for freebees on Instagram. She was on a show over ten years ago she needs to accept that her 15 min is over. She’s like Al Bundy who couldn’t get over his HS football days.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Getting all dolled up for her 3 day birthday affair, but cant even have a decent party for her kids or even put clean clothes on her kids. Her priorities are all fucked up. Shes a selfish cunt and deserves nothing but Karma to come for her.

I love how all of a sudden shes posting spanish songs and making posts about spanish songs being about her. Bitch you are NOT spanish or even close.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
Her video of the hand holding….
A-is she 16????
B-is dude wearing a bedazzled shirt?
C-her shoes do not fit whatsoever

Tracy if you’re reading this please stop referring to yourself as a single parent. You are not a single parent. It’s insulting to us actual single parents. You are hardly a parent at this point. You couldn’t handle the job of being a single parent or even a parent. It’s so obvious you are not the one raising those babies, everyone else around you is. It’s so disgusting how you throw that term around thinking it will make you look good. It doesn’t. It makes you look stupid and pathetic because everyone knows you’re lying unless they’re kissing your a$$. True single parents don’t have the time to sit around all day posting on social media, spending countless hours of “me time”getting procedures done, nails done, lashes done, spray tans, and hitting clubs night after night after night. Get your shit together. Get a real job. Get a real life. Give your kids someone to look up to instead of being the embarrassment you’ve become. Even your podcast is disgustingly embarrassing for the “parent” of little girls. Corey messed up, but he had an addiction. what’s your excuse? Nothing. You’re just a spoiled trash bag wanna be celeb POS. It’s a shame because those kids deserve better. Grow up. And FFS stop using your phone while operating your vehicle you moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

maggiefish11

B48B815D-2AAA-4BBA-AFA9-6294BFD287ED.jpeg
EBAF38DC-1B65-49E7-99EB-1E8A7F91922F.jpeg
729F60FC-2202-41D3-B832-D1E3429B5FA4.jpeg
139F5C67-DAC0-4EEB-9C2D-3D4EE81A2FF4.jpeg

Has she lost weight ???? Yes !!!! Does she look good for it ??? Yes !!!!! Has she has weight loss surgery??? Most probably !!! Should she just own it ???? Of course !!!!! Has she got a flat backside ???? YES !!!! Has she got perky boobs ???? NO !!!!! Seriously why not just be real instead of trying to live up to fantasy land expectations
Ohhhhh and 1 point to me…. I got 1 of the outfits right that she would wear 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

jacann

VIP Member
What sort of person has ThReE parties for their 36 birthday. She actually thinks she is some kind of celebrity. Imagine having continually advertise ItS yOur BiRtHdAy begging for people’s attendance. Spending 2 to 3 days getting ready then another 3 days partying. I thought you was a struggling single parent that does it all by yourself - well that’s bullshit. Your selfish self absorbed wanna be. You have no depth no acknowledgement of others basic needs - like your children’s.
The OnLy things you care about are your cosmetic procedures, nails, cheap cloths made in child labour conditions and of course dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Bencinii14

As much as she gets on my nerves, I don’t think it’s right to call her ugly. She’s not ugly and she’s not fat. She’s a pretty woman w/ a body of a woman who has had three kids. The problem is she doesn’t own that.
She used to be pretty, she’s messed up her face from all the shits she done ,her lips are Insane and just makes her so ugly, her inside is also ugly always been ugly and now it’s just seeping through.
I’ve never body shamed her , I have kids myself and have owned my pre baby and post baby weight, she continues to photoshop herself when she knows a lot of the saddies that idolize her will think that’s what she really looks like, she’s a phony.
It’s sad what she’s done to herself. That is My opinion , if you don’t like It Im sorry you can just feel free to ignore my commentary. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

ak29

Chatty Member
D23A0F86-3D28-428B-9D49-414C50096EFE.jpg
0CC31D25-A5ED-4C93-8BD1-AA0DF86148D3.jpg
95F0ADE9-8E99-4430-9C75-8AAECA391EC1.jpg
93A7F174-0FF5-4BEA-97E4-6BCD148B2B8E.jpg

YOOOOOO she should 100000000% ask for a REFUND on those lips! What in the fuck did Irina do!😂😂😂 Do you see how they like curve up in the middle and shows more of her teeth?! HIDEOUS! She looks like a damn horse😂😂😂
B36B3353-F6E6-48A9-BD85-4E6B87CFDF67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick