Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post 100 of thread 100– It’s sad to see how much she hates her body and photoshops. I’d love to see a side by side of alllllll her pics Over the last year. Yes she lost weight, due to WLS, not keto. Keep drinking every weekend BABYGIRL, you’ll be miserable and back to where you were at your highest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
EWwww and she’s that cornball that just tries to be cool getting everyone drunk
Lmao. She was doing that with those guys at Madhatter right before her surgery. She just inserts herself in people's groups and on top of that she has her phone in people's faces. She's also the type to not allow an outsider in her group because she's a witch, but has no problem doing it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She def looks larger but I’m wondering if she’s retaining water from her surgery. She certainly shouldn’t be drinking this soon after so I can only assume she’s been not taking care of herself since the surgery

Reactions: 21
She def looks larger but I’m wondering if she’s retaining water from her surgery. She certainly shouldn’t be drinking this soon after so I can only assume she’s been not taking care of herself since the surgery
Shes not even wearing her postoperative garment.
She will end up looking like Mr. Potato head in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not at 1 month post op, I lost all the water weight after the first week after my TT.

Reactions: 15
I can’t get over this picture, you can even see the crease in her right arm is meaty, she makes her arms SO TINY in every other picture. She’s definitely gaining her weight back, which I normally would never say about anyone, but she’s out here saying she’s a medium & photoshopping half her body off, so I’m calling you out girl, you’re easily a 1xl-2xl, STOP ✋ LYING 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t get over this picture, you can even see the crease in her right arm is meaty, she makes her arms SO TINY in every other picture. She’s definitely gaining her weight back, which I normally would never say about anyone, but she’s out here saying she’s a medium & photoshopping half her body off, so I’m calling you out girl, you’re easily a 1xl-2xl, STOP ✋ LYING 🤥
She hasn't regained all the lost weight but she has definitely regained quite a bit of weight since late 2021/early 2022.
Look how her legs, hips and even her waist are wide!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I know many girls who got boob jobs. They all look amazing and it’s a big improvement. Then.. there’s Trashy. HOW DO YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO CLEAVAGE?!?! At least when she had her sagbags they’d be closed enough to give her a tit clit. My God. All those surgeries and pain to come out looking like a Fridge with saggy social distancing melons. What a fuckin fail

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry ladies but the pant suit comment is a bit much lmao I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a pant suit to a wedding nor have I ever seen a woman wear one at a wedding. What she could’ve done is purchased something in her size from somewhere other than shein that wouldn’t tear at her thigh from just sitting because of being poorly made, something with straps, and something more toned down in color. She misses the mark every single time. She wore that color just to match her profile theme.

Lol sorry dressing up is not my thing
I feel so uncomfortable when I do and dresses are not my thing because I have a really wide frame. But if the situation should call for me to dress up I would wear a nice pair of pants, a nice top and some heels. I guess that's what I meant by "pants suit" lol.

I feel like she cut her dress to have that high slit. The dress is cute but she makes it look Trashy. I've accidentally worn a red dress to my cousins wedding and ended up looking like a bridesmaid. Lol I didn't know their dresses were going to be red. But we all laughed about it and she ended up inviting me to be in the bridesmaid group pic as a joke.

Wait are these pics AFTER her tummy tuck? Tell me you got a discount surgery without telling me you got a discount surgery…😳. And she’s only making it worse with the drinking and not following post op instructions. You can see in her TikTok with the blue dress the outlet is distorted in the background from the filter lol

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20221015-174517_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221015-175104_Brave.jpg

I don't know if it's the same in the United States but here, at a wedding, all drinks ordered in addition, at the bar, by the guests are charged to the bride and groom, so people just drink the alcohol served at the table because if the bride and groom have to pay extra for all these shots it is not nice from Tracy to drink that much.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1652657View attachment 1652658

I don't know if it's the same in the United States but here, at a wedding, all drinks ordered in addition, at the bar, by the guests are charged to the bride and groom, so people just drink the alcohol served at the table because if the bride and groom have to pay extra for all these shots it is not nice from Tracy to drink that much.
Some weddings the bride and groom cover the drinks we call it open bar but some weddings you pay for your drinks it's called cash bar.

Reactions: 9
Way to go Trashy - you have a platform YOU SHOULD BE BOYCOTTING the clothes you sell and wear. You should use your platform to expose all this to your “500k” followers But why should you care about the exploitation of these people - as long as you THINK you look good.
Yes it’s a British newspaper but you an Italian Sicilian American with a danish outlook purchase and financially invest by buying

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.